Fatima Sana Shaikh to be a part of Aamir Khan's Mahabharata??

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
[/url]

Aamir Khan has been vocal about his dream project, a film based on Mahabharata. Aamir has time and again said that he would want to make the film.

Aamir had revealed while promoting his film, Secret Superstar, "My dream project is to make the Mahabharata but I'm afraid of starting the project as I know it will consume at least 15-20 years of my life. My favourite character is Karna, but I don't know if I'll be able to play him due to my physique. I may just have to play Krishna. I also liked the character of Arjun. He was the only person who asked Krishna why he had to kill his own people.

Dangal girl Fatima Sana Shaikh and Aamir's co-star from Thugs of Hindostan Fatima Sana Shaikh shared a photo of her reading Mahabharat recently. Has Aamir decided to go ahead with the film on Mahabharata? Will Fatima Sana Shaikh be a part of the film? Well, we will wait for the official announcement.

[url=https://imgbb.com/]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
Oh god eww no..
Someone as Radiant as Lord Krishna being played by Aamir Khan no way..! 
And Fatima...I get it she is your GF or whatever.. but no..she does not suit at all..!

Only SS Rajmouli sir can make Mahabharata on the big scale as it needs his vision.
Aamir Khan will ruin it.. 

Aamir can play Shishupala ๐Ÿ˜† or best Kans mama
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Naturally, whatever interests him will interest her
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Naturally, whatever interests him will interest her

thought of sharing this comment.. Is this true??

Initially when she was rumoured to star opposite Aamir in the Rakesh Kumar biopic as his wife, Fatima started taking pictures of herself in the sari on her instagram and, now that Aamir is said to be working on Mahabharat she has posted a picture of herself reading a book on the subject. She was the person who posted his picture with AK wearing the Mr Perfect T shirt. He attended wearing the same T shirt to Kjo's party the same day with kiran hand in hand.

TotalBetty thumbnail
I used to think he would be perfect for Shakuni mama

But he could also play Dushasan, she - Draupati
Amir doesn't like long hair on women anyway
Edited by ---Betty--- - 6 years ago
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'd love to see who would play dritharastra..the guy in TV Mahabharata was Amazing...as for pandavas they are all pretty one dimensional characters, so noy really excited for their portrayal. Draupadi is the one to look out for.The TV actress set the bar too high.
I'd be surprised if papa Kjo doesn't lobby this role for baby Aloo...she can play someother character but not Draupadi.. she doesn't have range. Perhaps someone like Anushka shetty or vidya balan...would be amazing
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiking3

thought of sharing this comment.. Is this true??

Initially when she was rumoured to star opposite Aamir in the Rakesh Kumar biopic as his wife, Fatima started taking pictures of herself in the sari on her instagram and, now that Aamir is said to be working on Mahabharat she has posted a picture of herself reading a book on the subject. She was the person who posted his picture with AK wearing the Mr Perfect T shirt. He attended wearing the same T shirt to Kjo's party the same day with kiran hand in hand.

Are you asking if the affair rumors are true? Nobody knows

One thing for sure Amir and co wants to keep the rumors alive (Could it be for Thugs of Hindustan promo?)
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh hell Nooo! Aamir as krishna?? This would be the worse casting ever!
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

Oh god eww no..

Someone as Radiant as Lord Krishna being played by Aamir Khan no way..! 
And Fatima...I get it she is your GF or whatever.. but no..she does not suit at all..!

Only SS Rajmouli sir can make Mahabharata on the big scale as it needs his vision.
Aamir Khan will ruin it.. 

Aamir can play Shishupala ๐Ÿ˜† or best Kans mama

rajamouli lol..bahubali jaisa comedy nahi this is mahabharatha.
AladdinKaChirag thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: snatch

rajamouli lol..bahubali jaisa comedy nahi this is mahabharatha.

honestly aamir mamu as krishna would be a bigger comedy ๐Ÿ˜†