Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: raj80

lol no scapegoat...just find it weird that he has not yet confirmed his next movie and she got linked to it,not the first time happening  πŸ˜•...

Media makes articles and news on every tweet, every instagram/facebook post or story of almost every actor out there. Media just picked it up and connected it with his past interview. 
raj80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhunsukWangdu

Media makes articles and news on every tweet, every instagram/facebook post or story of almost every actor out there. Media just picked it up and connected it with his past interview. 

ok... Aamir hardly repeats his actress costars for consecutive movies,be it his close friends like Rani and here not one but she is linked to all his movies πŸ˜†...and there were negative articles of how Aamir was adamant on getting Fatima on board for Rakesh Sharma biopic whereas he clearly denied doing the film... Edited by raj80 - 6 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: hantel

Rina was a brilliant student (finished college) married to a 10th pass struggling heartthrob, divorced her cheating-ass husband, is leading an independent life, doing a job using her own certificates/skills, and she is a doormat. Whereas Kiran who has been using her husband's power to build an elite intellectually superior woman's image despite knowing her husband cheated on her once with Rani Mukerji and now with Fatima, still living with the cheater, giving media we-are-family photo ops, is a powerful woman -- yeah, right.

Whoa calm down!! I didn't know these details about the first wife cz I wasn't old enough to know these details when that marriage broke down
And if she did take him for everything he had when she divorced him kudos to her!! I honestly thought he had a new woman and he simply divorced her and went about his philandering ways

Make no mistake Aamir is one of my absolute fav actors and least fav human beings.

I gave more credit to Kiran over the fact that she made sure her kid has her surname too. That's rare even in lesser marriages of same religion too..
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG NO! The whole of bollywood needs to stay away from epics like Mahabharata and Ramayan, they neither have the vision and capability to do it properly on big screen, but most importantly, they don't have the proper RESPECT and understanding of these epics. With their superficiality, they should simply stay away from it. And I rue the day mahabharat gets flung around in the media, and it degenerates into a fight between left and right, and people end up disparaging this epic in the name of liberty and free speech. No thank you! Please stay away from subjects that are directly religious, and if people desperately want to make it anyways, only south should touch it.  Though I love Aamir's work for the most part, I can't trust it even with him. Yeh bollywood ke bas ke bat nahi hai! πŸ˜‘ Edited by springkissed - 6 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aamir cheated on Kiran with Rani? Really? Where do you people get these information? Rani was involved with Aamir while she was dating Adi Chopra who then cast Aamir in his films? I find that hard to believe.

FYI...Reena is now working (as Chief Operations Officer) for Paani Foundation which is founded by Aamir and Kiran. She also sells her art from time to time (check her FB account). Also the divorce had nothing to do with Kiran! Perhaps something to do with Jessica Hines.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 6 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LMAO, Rina is one * wife who is NOT a doormat! Pretty sure she would've forgiven him because she genuinely was in love with Aamir. Not the *dom. Can't say that for anyone else. Kiran is a very nice person, intelligent & cultured but fame is fame- Addictive!

LifeO: Aamir-Rani rumour is a very old one. They've been close FWBs since Ghulam, is the rumour. Rani had a very bad reputation & att, there were rumours & even a BI about how Jaya B had warned Pamela Chopra, AdiC's Mum, about Rani's wayward ways.
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aamir as Krishna would be a joke πŸ˜†
GumGum thumbnail
Lol, ostrich syndrome. 

Aamir And Rani's Secret Rendezvous

Aamir admits he spent a weekend with Rani at his holiday home, but the actress denies the secret meeting.

Image Credit:AP
Aamir Khan's tryst with Rani was exposed when a housemaid taking care of the holiday home spilled the beans to Aamir’s wife Kiran
Published: 08:21 August 23, 2007XPRESS
BM

Aamir admits he spent a weekend with Rani at his holiday home, but the actress denies the secret meeting.

Individually they might be Bollywood's hottest property, but together they make a very unlikely couple. Sure enough, rumours suggesting that Aamir and Rani Mukherjee are seeing each other has caused a big stir in Bollywood circles.

The grapevine has it that Aamir invited Rani to his holiday home in Panchgani recently where they spent a cosy' weekend together.

But as luck would have it, their secret rendezvous was discovered when a domestic help hired to take care of the holiday home spilled the beans to Aamir's wife Kiran.

An enraged Kiran reportedly confronted Aamir and later got him to admit that he did play host to Rani.

Aamir's lame excuse that he had invited the actress as she was shooting in the vicinity resolved the issue. But only temporarily.

However, Aamir's relief turned out to be shortlived. Because when Rani met Kiran and denied having visited the Panchgani house at all, all hell broke loose once again.

And while Kiran is still not willing to believe that anything could have happened between the two as Rani is a close friend', she is fuming with rage.

The incident, needless to say, has widened the rift between Kiran and Aamir who have been staying separately for some time now.

As the rumour mills go into overdrive, one can't help but recall Rani's words from the past. She had once declared that she had a huge crush on Aamir who was happily married to Reena at the time.

Bollywood insiders say that Kiran is in a quandary about what her next move should be.

Will she just ignore the Rani-Aamir meeting as a stray incident? Or will she sit down with Aamir and ask him to choose between Rani or her now remains to be seen.

His PR made other Indian publications delete this story, they couldn't only make this UAE based news portal delete it.

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj80

[ok... Aamir hardly repeats his actress costars for consecutive movies,be it his close friends like Rani and here not one but she is linked to all his movies πŸ˜†...and there were negative articles of how Aamir was adamant on getting Fatima on board for Rakesh Sharma biopic whereas he clearly denied doing the film...

Aamir did 7 films with Juhi Chawla. She was in QSQT which was his uncle's film and later two of his home productions (his dad's films). Even in 90s he hardly ever repeated his heroines! No rumor about him and Juhi yet they were thick friends and are friends to this day. But he had a thing with Pooja Bhatt and he did only one film with her. So just because he is repeating his heroines does not mean he is having an affair with them! I am not denying he is having an affair I am saying this logic of "Fatima is being repeated so there must be chakkar" cannot be applied based on history πŸ˜†  So ya you may be correct that it is her PR or YRF PR to erase Dangal father-daughter memory from our minds! Or websites have found a good story to get clicks so they keep making stuff up πŸ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 6 years ago
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Scrap the project AK, am sure he will pick better ones