Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
1st of all..all the best for this ff dear...the character sketch is too good..and the update looks very interesting...loved it..update soon...
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start waiting for next eagerly update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting start  
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Part 2

Dhanraj hugs Sidhant's cousin Sameer.

Sidhant takes Dhanraj to his friends & said, "He is my father."

He introduces his friends to Dhanraj. He replied, "Have a nice time."

In the farewell party, a contest is conducted in the college where Roli asks the beauty contest questions to the ladies & men.

The contest begins.

Roli picks up the piece of papers having different questions. All the girls give the answers spontaneously. Next is the men's round. The question section goes on. They answer the question. It is now Sidhant's turn. 

Roli asks: What will you reply to the Principal if he catches you smoking in the college?

Sidhant: I don't care now, Sir. I am now out of the college. Everyone laughs.

The contest ends. After some time, 

Roli announces, "The Princess of the college is Miss Kavita."

She comes & takes the crown.

Roli further announces, "The Prince of the college is Mr. Sidhant Bharadwaj."

Sidhant comes & takes the crown.

Dhanraj is impressed with Roli & immediately thinks of having Roli as his DIL, not knowing that she belongs to his enemy's clan.

Sidhant's friends congratulate him. The said, "It was really memorable."

Sidhant: Yes, that is true. 

Sidhant is lost in Roli but does not realize his feelings.

Later on, everyone goes home.

Sidhant & Sameer go with Dhanraj to their place. Kavita is Roli's best friend and neighbor.

At RM, all are happy & surprised to see Dhanraj back. Jaswant & all others hug him emotionally. Dhanraj's wife Parvati also hugs him.

Seeing tears falling from Parvati's eyes, Dhanraj asked, "Why are you crying now? I am back."

Parvati: It is tears of joy. I have missed you a lot. 

Dhanraj: Even I missed you. I remembered all our moments. But I have no regrets that I've shot Vikram. He has ruined our Chaya's life. Poor thing. She gave up her life only to save the family's dignity. As per the promise, she should have been the DIL of that house. It is now time for us to caution our children against having any kind of association with Raghuveer's family. Forget about marriage with that family.

Parvati: As you wish. But whatever is destined to happen, it will happen. At the most, we can try our best.

Food is being served. All of them sit at the dining table & have fun. Dhanraj is being served the food which he missed during his term. 

Dhanraj: Enough. How much are you going to serve me? I'm full now.

Parvati: I am giving you just a bit.

She leaves. 

Jaswant's garment business partner Bhagwandas said, "When you were behind the bars..."

Dhanraj interrupts. He said, "Hereafter, no one should talk about my days in jail." 

He asked Jaswant, "How is our garment business going on?"

Jaswant: By God's grace, everything is going well.

The next day, Dhanraj joins the business. Sidhant and Sameer also join them.

After reaching home, Dhanraj gets the notice about the issue about their property in the Dhanakpur village where they had stayed earlier.

Dhanraj: I know whose work it is. It is the same wicked Raghuveer Dwivedi. I think I have to go to the magistrate and sort out the things.

Bhagwandas: It won't be advisable for you or Jaswant to go there. It is better if Sidhant and Sameer go there and sorts out this issue. No one will recognize them.

Jaswant: Yes, you are right.

Sidhant and Sameer come to the hall after playing badminton.

Dhanraj: Tomorrow morning, I want both of you to go to Dhanakpur village and sort out the property issue. But remember one thing, once your work is done, come home straight. No freeking around.

Sidhant: Yes dad.

The next day

Sidhant and Sameer go to the magistrate office at Dhanakpur village and meet the advocate.

The advocate said, "I have sent your application immediately but tell Jaswant Bharadwaj that it won't happen immediately."

Sidhant: May I know why will it take long?

Advocate: Even Raghuveer Bharadwaj has applied for it & wants it immediately. The court decisions are very slow. Raghuveer Bharadwaj is very dangerous. So, I advise you to leave immediately.

He leaves.

Sameer: His way of talking is very weird. Let's make a move.

Sidhant laughs.

Both of them see the headmaster teaching the kids on the way. Sidhant stops the bike.

Sameer: Why did you stop the bike?

Sidhant: It seems we have come to Thakur Raghuveer Bharadwaj's house.

Both ask the headmaster, "Whose house is this?"

Headmaster: It is Raghuveer Bharadwaj's house. He is now the owner of the house after his father's death. He died of a heart-attack after seeing the guilt in Vikram's eyes before he got shot. Since then Raghuveer Bharadwaj is taking all the responsibilities. He does not stay here very often but comes once in a while to collect the rent from the tenants.

Sidhant suddenly sees a girl riding the horse & recognizes her as Roli.

Headmaster: She is Raghuveer Bharadwaj's daughter. Her name is Roli. Today is her birthday. That is why the house is full of lights.

Raghuveer Bharadwaj invites everyone to the party.

Roli is sitting next to her mother & grandmother. She said, "Please see my hand."

Saraswati: I don't see the lifelines on birthday but very soon, someone is going to come in your life.

Mallika: Maybe today night he will come.

Raghuveer Bharadwaj to his friend Arvind: I am waiting for Prem's dad but he won't be able to come. I think Prem might come. Do you know him?

Arvind: Yes, I know him but he was a kid at that time.

Raghuveer: Now he is a major.

Arvind: He is the best match for Roli.

Raghuveer: Definitely. As soon as he comes, get him here.

Sidhant overhears their conversation. He said, "Shall we go for the round?"

Sameer: Have you gone mad? If Raghuveer Bharadwaj gets to know, he won't spare you.

Sidhant: Nothing will happen.

Sameer & Sidhant enter Bharadwaj House. Arvind is still inviting everyone. Both hide behind the vase.

Sidhant: He is Raghuveer Bharadwaj.

Sameer: He might be but let's go now.

Sidhant sees Roli having a good laugh with Saraswati & smiles. 

Sameer: Come let's go.

When both of them are about to leave, a hand stops Sidhant. It is none other than Arvind.

He said, "Do you think we have not seen your entry? We have got hawk eyes where we can identify friends as well as enemies. You were a kid but I have recognized you immediately. If I have not mistaken you are Prem. Ask me how?"

Sidhant: How

Arvind: Looking at your coat. P is written on your coat. P for Prem.

Both of them laugh.

Arvind: Come with me.

Sidhant: No, I need to leave now.

Arvind: Since you have come all the way, please come.

Arvind takes Sidhant to Raghuveer Dwivedi. Sameer is shocked.

Arvind to RV: This is Prem. He was standing in a corner. 

Sidhant: Hello uncle.

RV: Only Hello is not enough. 

He hugs Sidhant.

RV introduces Sidhant as Prem.

One of his friends named Avinash finds fishy. He said, "I am finding Prem different. One year back, he had a nice mustache."

Sidhant: Yes, I had but I have shaved it.

Avinash: Why?

Sidhant: Just like that. I have shaved it for a change.

RV interrupts. Avinash leaves

RV: I am sorry to know that your dad could not come. I guess he is having Asthma problem

Sidhant: Yes

RV: Asthma is a dangerous disease.

Sid: Yes, I know. I need to leave now.

Sameer is tensed and making gestures towards Sidhant to escape from there.

RV: How can I let you go without offering you something to eat? Today is Roli's birthday. Will you not meet her? I am getting something for you right away.

He goes inside.

Sidhant sees Sameer's gestures and is about to leave.

Avinash stops him and asked, "You did not answer my question as to why did you remove your mustache?"

Sidhant: I told you for a change.

Avinash: But why?

Sidhant: It is my wish. I don't have to give you any explanation.

Prem comes in. He meets Arvind and introduces himself as Prem.

Arvind looks at his shirt and confirms it. He said, "Come, I will introduce you to one more Prem."

While they were going, Sameer keeps his leg in between. All of them trample to his leg and fall down. RV comes.

He asked, "What the hell is going on?"

Looking at Prem he asked, "Who are you?"

Prem: I am Prem Manohar.

RV: What are you talking?

Sidhant and Sameer escape from the place while all others are chasing them.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
rosid scene was nice.waiting for more rosid scenes.in the first pic it's not ssk rajender.dhanraj Parvati scenes with ssk rajender meena were nice.siddhanth sameer scene at rolu's house was funny..surprised to see prem as the guy chosen for roli
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha nice sid seems to be naughty to meet roli lied that he is prem loved the update waiting for next eagerly update soon
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update love it sid lie he is prem really waiting for next update soon 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha this was cute update dear. Sid you are so funny yaar. Waiting for rosid scene. Update soon 
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing update...Sid lied that he is Prem...waiting for next update!!!
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome superb update dear
Thanks for the pm