Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
waiting for the updates... Edited by riswanarichu - 6 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 1

Sid & Roli are studying in a college. 

Dhanraj had killed Vikram for dumping his sister Chaya. She had killed herself for not being with her when she needed him the most.

Dhanraj is in jail. Jaswant Singh had sold the property & shifted to Delhi. He had joined Kamal's textile business & had become a well-known industrialist.

Flashback

Dhanraj and Jaswant are working in a field. One day, a man called Totaram from Raghuveer's side come to give Vikram's wedding invitation card.

Jaswant: That is the great news.

Totaram: You have sent your younger brother Dhanraj to the city side for further studies and got him married. He got a child. You got your younger sister married. She too got a child. Even you get married taking God's name.

All of them laugh.

Jaswant: I have another younger sister named Chaya. Once I get her married, I will marry.

All go home. 

At Bharadwaj Mansion'-

Jaswant meets his friend named Kamal at his place.

Jaswant: How are things in Delhi & how is your business?

Kamal: Everything is fine by God's grace. I suggest that you leave the farming business & join my business in Delhi. You get more money.

Chaya: I don't want to go to Delhi. I am quite happy here.

Jaswant: Don't worry. We won't go anywhere. Kamal, why don't we go for hunting tomorrow?

Dhanraj comes in. He said, "Tomorrow is the wedding."

Jaswant: Oh, I forgot. Tomorrow is Raghuveer's younger brother Vikram's wedding. Just check the time."

Chaya gets shocked.

Meanwhile, at Dwivedi House, the family is selecting jewelry for their future DIL. Dadi selects 3 necklaces & one of the rings. Everyone accepts it. Vikram takes the groom attire for his wedding. He is shocked to see Chaya.

Vikram: How come you are here?

Chaya: I have come to congratulate you on the wedding.

Vikram: Listen, I love you & my family is getting me married to someone else against my wishes.

Chaya: But you have to refuse firmly.

Vikram: They won't listen.

Chaya: Will they not get us married after knowing that I am carrying your child?

Vikram: I know that I have put you in trouble because of me but I have an idea.

Chaya: The idea is I will kill myself. You can marry anyone you want.

Vikram: No Chaya, you won't do any such thing. I heard your brother's friend had come from Delhi. You go with them. My friend is there. He knows a doctor & will take you there. The doctor will abort the child. Here is the money for your expenses.

Chaya: I knew that you are spineless but today I came to know that you are a wicked man. 

She throws the money on his face & leaves.

Saraswati (Dadi) overhears their conversation & is dismayed about Vikram's action.

At RM

Chaya tells her problem to the family & cries. Dhanraj gets angry to the extent of killing Vikram.

Jaswant: Calm down. I will talk to Vikram's father. He will agree once he gets to know the reality.

Both go to Dwivedi house.

Jaswant: My sister Chaya is pregnant with Vikram's child. I have come here to ask for his hand.

Balwant: Vikram, is it true that you have an affair with Chaya? They are lying.

Vikram: I don't know any Chaya

Dhanraj: She is our sister.

Vikram: She might be but I don't know her.

Jaswant: Is it true that she is carrying?

Vikram: She might be but it is not my child.

Saraswati comes. She said, "I have overheard Vikram's & Chaya's conversation. Vikram had accepted his mistake in front of her & had suggested aborting the child. But since you guys won't believe, why does Vikram undergo a test?"

Vikram: What are you talking mom? 

Saraswati: I have heard everything. If you are so sure, what is wrong with getting yourself tested?

Balwant: Fine, the wedding will be postponed. I suggest Vikram & Chaya will undergo the test.

Raghuveer: But one condition. If the child does not belong to Vikram, don't ever show us your face.

The next day, they have the test. The results are out but it proves that Vikram is not the father.

Raghuveer & Vikram talk about the forged pregnancy report.

Vikram: I love Chaya & want to marry her.

Raghuveer: How do you know that she is your child? She is a characterless woman. The child might belong to someone else. You get ready. I will take care of the rest. I have changed the report.

The wedding preparations begin. Vhaya kills herself. Dhanraj carries her in front of all & finds Vikram guilty. Dhanraj shoots Vikram & kills him. He gets 15 years sentence.

Flashback ends

Sid is in his final year. All of them are having a farewell party. Roli is in her second year of her degree college. There is a celebration of the farewell party. Sid comes to the stage & sings

Papa kehte hain bada naam karega

Beta hamara aisa kaam karega

Magar yeh to koi na jaane

Ke meri manzil hai kahan

Beta hamara aisa kaam karega

Ke meri manzil hai kahan

Baithe hain mil ke sab yaar apne

Sabke dilon mein armaan yeh hai

Baithe hain mil ke sab yaar apne

Sabke dilon mein armaan yeh hai

Woh zindagi mein kal kya banega

Har ik nazar ka sapna yeh hai

Koi engineer ka kaam karega

Business mein koi apna naam karega

Ke meri manzil hai kahan

Mera to sapna hai ek chehra

Dekhe jo usko jhoome bahaar

Mera to sapna hai ek chehra

Dekhe jo usko jhoome bahaar

Gaalon mein khilti kaliyon ka mausam

Aankhon mein jaadu, hothon mein pyar

Banda yeh khoobsurat kaam karega

Dil ki duniya mein apna naam karega

Meri nazar se dekho to yaaron

Ke meri manzil hai kahan

Dhanraj has been getting the updates about his son in these years from Jaswant. He gets released after the term. He & Sujata go to Sid's college & meets him. Both hug each other.

Edited by kavsy - 6 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update love it update soon
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome very nice dear update 
Lovely it 
Thanks for the PM 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely superb update dear
Thanks for pm
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update year. Nice work dear. Plzzz yaar update soon ASAP 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
fb scenes were very painful.while imagining I found Sid perfect and cute in papa kehte song.waiting for roli to enter and Rosid meeting.today only i noticed that you have put different actress in each version in saraswati's role.surprised to see kyunki baa as saraswati here.loved your choice
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm! nice update