Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nobody even bothered to remember that wo insecure wala comment 
She herself is giving it more Tavajjo.
I think she had planned to cry over... Bb ki Devil par jab sat sun discussion hoga i will cry over that par woh hua nhi toh yhi sahi
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She's one of those eye candies who thinks the world is only about them. 
Buss 1 hour ke liye Inko baahar ke trends dikha do koi. 
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hina khna is the most insecure person in BB house right now
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well give it or take it but she is somewhere right 
I mean most of the people who watched the show because of Akshara's sake, and she played the role brilliantly, noone can deny that 
And if you point that because she was given a chance that's why she's a celebrity now

Well let's just say
What would have happened if ddlj was given to Aditya Pancholi instead of SRK
Or Maine pyar Kiya nd hum apke Hain kaun given to armaan Kohli instead of salman

So she's talented, noone can deny that
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

TO be fair, there is a difference between working in the industry for 8 years, and headlining a single show for 8 years. She gets some credit for that. Akshara was very popular. 

Every show that works, the characters and actors become popular. No big deal. And yes no denying she was one of the most loved Bahu. But saying that meine woh show chalaya is singing own praises. Show aise chalaya ki it's still working without her. ðŸ˜†
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

She is ABSOLUTELY right. The show worked only because of her. Go ask the fans of the show and her fans. They used to watch it for her only. So many people have told me that she they had started watching YRKKH only for Hina. Just because 90% of the people in BB forum doesn't know about the show, doesnt mean that she is wrong. 

Secondly, the actors are the first thing that any fan notices. They hardly care about the writers etc. Remember how people went crazy when Mihir was killed in Kyunki? 

You answered yourself

People went crazy when Mihir was killed, but there was no outrage when Akshara died

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .vicky

Well give it or take it but she is somewhere right 

I mean most of the people who watched the show because of Akshara's sake, and she played the role brilliantly, noone can deny that 
And if you point that because she was given a chance that's why she's a celebrity now

Well let's just say
What would have happened if ddlj was given to Aditya Pancholi instead of SRK
Or Maine pyar Kiya nd hum apke Hain kaun given to armaan Kohli instead of salman

So she's talented, noone can deny that

And how do you know MPK wouldnt have worked without Salman Khan or DDLJ without SRK

swetha2204 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

[BR][DIV]TO be fair, there is a difference between working in the industry for 8 years, and headlining a single show for 8 years. She gets some credit for that. Akshara was very popular.[/DIV]

To correct you Akshara AND Naitik were popular.. after Naitik left show it went to dogs even with Hina still continuing.. In TV industry characters make them famous not their own character.. in Big boss their own personal characters makes them famous
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The show is still running without her. The show is hit because of its concept. Main advantage for that show is that it dont have negativity and villains. It is not due to a particular actor/actress.  Edited by kittykrishchoud - 6 years ago
viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

And how do you know MPK wouldnt have worked without Salman Khan or DDLJ without SRK

I have already answered your question, give armaan role of Prem nd that's when disasters happen😆