Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

She is ABSOLUTELY right. The show worked only because of her. Go ask the fans of the show and her fans. They used to watch it for her only. So many people have told me that she they had started watching YRKKH only for Hina. Just because 90% of the people in BB forum doesn't know about the show, doesnt mean that she is wrong. 

Secondly, the actors are the first thing that any fan notices. They hardly care about the writers etc. Remember how people went crazy when Mihir was killed in Kyunki? 

Lol she said the show was running bcs of her and the ratings will drop..the ratings actually got better with Naira and Kartik..Big lol..infact even Rajan Shahid said he is better and the set is peaceful with out her and Karan ðŸ˜† ..the show was not just bcs of her..it was bcs of the whole OTT cast and their OTT cringe expressions...that show was so annoying Hina s acting made it worse. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Ryta-FalaneWali - 6 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Hina stops " 8 saal" rant. I don't want to defend her on this 
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

She is ABSOLUTELY right. The show worked only because of her. Go ask the fans of the show and her fans. They used to watch it for her only. So many people have told me that she they had started watching YRKKH only for Hina. Just because 90% of the people in BB forum doesn't know about the show, doesnt mean that she is wrong. 

Secondly, the actors are the first thing that any fan notices. They hardly care about the writers etc. Remember how people went crazy when Mihir was killed in Kyunki? 

So y r ppl  still watching  now..it still tops trp chart 

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shilpa who quit bhabiji show  can claim ki it is her show ..
why Hina can't claim that 8 saal show chalaya..

8 years is a long time as compared to what shilpa did for bhabi ji..

double standards..

SRK_FKfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is she really that dumb to say all this. She is being questioned in wkv and she can't make it out that she is coming in bad light and correct her game plan. Hina will be in for a shock when she is out
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I hope Hina stops " 8 saal" rant. I don't want to defend her on this 

Why should she not rant? The film/television industry is brutal. If you show doesn't get a series order it gets cancelled. if it doesn't get TRP it gets cancelled. She was the main lead of the show. She should get all the credit that she deserves. 
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami25

Hina thinks as if yeh rishta was going on for 8 years just because of her !!! There is no other actors directors or technicians on that show!!

Then she says maine 8 saal show kiya , people will see that i am insecure ,,, poore india ke samne tumne boola !!

Hina khan everybody knows u are insecure. Yeah 8 year old serial can not clean your image anymore.

You win or loose, but you have lost your dignity in this show. She is still in her la la land where it is all about her !!

OMG Hina, ab 8 saal ka rona bas bhi karo 😆 Pure India ko rath gaya hai tumhara CV...crying for 8 years in a TV show as a dukhiyari bahu wearing heavy costumes and jewelry.
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Detox

OMG Hina, ab 8 saal ka rona bas bhi karo 😆 Pure India ko rath gaya hai tumhara CV...crying for 8 years in a TV show as a dukhiyari bahu wearing heavy costumes and jewelry.

ab yahi mode shilpa shuru hui hai.. abla nari lonely etc game..
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Platform9n3qtr

Did you read her brother's tweet where he says Hina ne family life ka balidaan dekar 8 saal desh ke liye show mein kaam kiya hai. ðŸ˜†

Balidaan? Desh ke liye? WTH did I just read? 
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Was it worth watching..I mean she constantly claim about it. I have not seen it ...and is it still after 8 years ...