Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: charuDeu

I watch it intermittently . It is beyond any logic. The whole concept of cross marriage ( a family giving the daughter & accepting the daughter  of that house ) is unacceptable to our traditions. The only watchable part is of Gautam Joglekar & Kavita laad.
  BTW, who is the actress doing the role of Shravani ( Raadh's aunt)

Shravani kaku is played by 'Rugwedi Pradhan". Gifted artist. She is wife of Virendra Pradhan  (Producer director of Unch Maza zoka) and daughter of famous poet Arun Mhatre (who wrote the title song of Unch Maza zoka)
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dlip

Shravani kaku is played by 'Rugwedi Pradhan". Gifted artist. She is wife of Virendra Pradhan  (Producer director of Unch Maza zoka) and daughter of famous poet Arun Mhatre (who wrote the title song of Unch Maza zoka)

Most annoying character of the show. 

mishkil88 thumbnail
Quite a few unch maza zoka artists seen in this. Producer director virendra pradhan has liking for outdated or historical themes as well as bias towards certain actors. I am also watching this only because it extends beyond 9.30pm sometimes and i have to watch sur nava...
That radha is way too 16th century. Do girls today actually say Shri Krishna shapath 
Radha's mother is the wisest person in the mad chawl. 
Like the way she handles the crazy shravani. 
Alpha20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kavita Medhekar and Gautam Joglekar are the only two watchable in this show. The other parents are totally missmatched! The father is totally out of place in 2017! Who wears a topi and dhotar/ coat these days? And his wife is young enough to be his daughter! His mother seems to be of the same age as him! Rigvedi Is loud and irritating... I wish she is shown finding a boyfriend and eloping with him... thus saving the viewers from some agony!

Originally posted by: Alpha20

Kavita Medhekar and Gautam Joglekar are the only two watchable in this show. The other parents are totally missmatched! The father is totally out of place in 2017! Who wears a topi and dhotar/ coat these days? And his wife is young enough to be his daughter! His mother seems to be of the same age as him! Rigvedi Is loud and irritating... I wish she is shown finding a boyfriend and eloping with him... thus saving the viewers from some agony!

@bold that would be the greatest thing ever. 
I hope amruta prabhune is also inspired then 
Aditya seems to be the most interesting character in this show. 
I'm excited to see his track the most. 

Today's episode shows his backstory. 

During a malaysian tour,  he made some mistake and Prem punished by making him do 500 sit-ups. There Suleiman family was present and they didn't like this. 

Since then he planned to destroy Prem Deshmukh. 
But he didn't plan to get Radha married to him.  That happened coincidently. 

But h certainly does not want her falling in love with Prem. 
mishkil88 thumbnail
The repeated promos of Radha...during the break of SNDN - khupach pakau promo - kavita lad asking hero-heroine to star romancing / liking each other.😡
Prem motha game kheltoy