Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sachit is no great or in-demand hero like ankush or swapnil. He also tried his hand at direction but failed. I think getting a hero's role in a serial is a big achievement for him considering present situation he is in.
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Non sense...
Radha with her sister reached alone at Deshmukh house. WTH..where is Prem's loving and caring Mother? She should have reached home with or before Radha-Prem. 

But to show the differences between two marriages and welcome ceremony of new brides they penned down such nonsense scene. 
Edited by white_lotus - 6 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This show somehow reminds me of bade ache...anyways as mishkil said sachit is no big star like Ankush ...so getting him this serial is running his home as he is hardly seen in movies now...and so he has come back on television...
Guess now all biggies are coming on TV one by one...movies are taking a backseat for many top guns ...
ppa20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u all tht Sachit is not in-demand actor, and is doing a serial.
I was just curious to know if this was regular daily soap or something new was on the offer

Well its pretty clear tht nothing new is on the offer, very typical family drama
mishkil88 thumbnail
What about this agreement thing between sachit and ex-lover. She acted in KRD which was right kind of role for her. Here she is totally misplaced ðŸ˜• ithe  tila nusta thaythayaat karayla lavlay.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
as per radha kundali she will die if not get pregnant with in one year so prem will tell deepika dont worry radha is suppose to die after one year so just chill.😉😉
Hero is good but that Radha character is irritating. she speaks too much.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In a year she has to get pregnant to avoid death? 
Who. 
Writes. 
These. 
Things? 

mishkil88 thumbnail
I am sure she won't die. Both actresses who play Radha & ex- lover can't act.
UmaGosavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

In a year she has to get pregnant to avoid death? 

Who. 
Writes. 
These. 
Things? 

🤣
Same reaction!! 
Either it will be an accidental one night which will get her pregnant or he will fall for her by then...aur kuch likh sakte hain kya yeh log?? 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a haramkhor this Aditya is if he he knows his girlfriend is pregnant and he is still willing to leave her at the altar just for his sister ! 
Disgusting.
Sex kartana bahinicha vichar nahi kela