Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arzie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I think CID is a good series in detective veneer however needs revamping as per current times. And maybe introducing new characters and a few side track stories of these characters.
There could before ideas to re package the show and revive more interest in audience for the show.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
It hurts to admit, but I sincerely feel that it's the right time to drop the curtains. There was a time when I couldn't picture a day without this show. Ah...those days are long gone! Many loyal viewers have quit owing to the ghastly episodes.
It's evident that dedication is missing from all departments. Like some viewers, the actors are merely respecting their decades old association with the show. They no longer have that charm.

An iconic show doesn't deserve this treatment. Hence it's best to bid adieu, than to die a slow death after being reduced to a mere caricature of the show it once was. If the curtains drop at this point, viewers will still have fond memories associated with it and they will miss the show. However, this seems unlikely.