Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Muskaan...I am back and sorry for being late as always...blame on my work too as always😭
What a googly Muski...we were all waiting for the happy wala journey and you brought in the most unforeseen 180 degree twist. Though I am still in shock, I loved it my Love β­οΈ

All I needed was to have a look at the title and my worries just vanished in a fraction of second...New Dawn...Every New Dawn is a new promise...promise of happiness and hope❀️

Here I get to see a changed Sameer whose actions and thoughts aren't in sync, who is writhing in pain but behaves to be uber cool. Nothing haunts our mind than the words that could not be said. I could sense that his heart wants to squeal to let out his agony but his mind denies to agree.What a jolt it would have been for a school going kid to witness his dreams of love shattering over a crumpled piece of paper.

And Naina's letter...oh my God...nothing in the world could bewilder me as much as it did. Trust once broken cannot be mended, But When someone regrets it till the core of their heart, they deserve to be forgiven. Why did she do this...Naina, I knew could never hurt anyone. I had expected her to forgive Sameer but what I forgot is People sometimes simply forgive because they want to get rid of them from their lives just as Naina. 

Twist, twist, twist again as you atleast for now has created the impression of a reunion after 3 years.

Eager to read on  as my heart beats beyond control now to know what are you upto.😳

Lots and Lots of Love β€οΈπŸ€—

AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mystique123

Muskaan...I am back and sorry for being late as always...blame on my work too as always😭

Isha Di! Thank you so much for reading and reviewing! Very relatable Di, so don't feel guilty at all...in fact, I too am running a week late in terms of updating due to work πŸ˜†

What a googly Muski...we were all waiting for the happy wala journey and you brought in the most unforeseen 180 degree twist. Though I am still in shock, I loved it my Love β­οΈ
Hehe...As Mr. Rai often says, tadpane mein hi toh mazza hai...thus the twist in the tale. Happiness doesn't seem to stay long with SamAina toh nafrat hi sahi...glad to hear you liked it Di! πŸ˜ƒ

All I needed was to have a look at the title and my worries just vanished in a fraction of second...New Dawn...Every New Dawn is a new promise...promise of happiness and hope❀️
Such a beautiful insight into the title! I was debating for a good five minutes on an apt title for this chapter and then came up with this one. One, taaki thoda suspense bana rahe...and two, because it was indeed a new dawn; only not the dawn we all had expected for. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Here I get to see a changed Sameer whose actions and thoughts aren't in sync, who is writhing in pain but behaves to be uber cool. Nothing haunts our mind than the words that could not be said. I could sense that his heart wants to squeal to let out his agony but his mind denies to agree.What a jolt it would have been for a school going kid to witness his dreams of love shattering over a crumpled piece of paper.
A changed Sameer that is still affected by her. A cool Sameer that still has a churning emotional turmoil inside of him. And the implacable battle between the heart and mind; where the heart urges for forgiveness while the mind holds on to mistakes and demands for revenge. Three years and only distant memories and a piece of crumpled paper binding them together. How strange is Love and all the emotions associated with it, right? 

And Naina's letter...oh my God...nothing in the world could bewilder me as much as it did. Trust once broken cannot be mended, But When someone regrets it till the core of their heart, they deserve to be forgiven. Why did she do this...Naina, I knew could never hurt anyone. I had expected her to forgive Sameer but what I forgot is People sometimes simply forgive because they want to get rid of them from their lives just as Naina. 
Your quotes Di! πŸ˜³ Always apt for the situation! Indeed, Sameer had done everything to regain her trust back on him and seek forgiveness. Then why did Naina betray him? Why did she shatter his heart into pieces? Why did she flicker hope within him and then abandon him with a broken future of togetherness? Questions and questions...with no answers, or are they? Or was this Naina? (Hint hint) πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Twist, twist, twist again as you atleast for now has created the impression of a reunion after 3 years.
Aakhir ek takraar toh banta hai na! 

Eager to read on  as my heart beats beyond control now to know what are you upto.😳
Dil ko sambhal ke rakhe...because update is on its way...soonish. πŸ˜ƒ

Lots and Lots of Love β€οΈπŸ€—

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review, Isha Di! β€οΈπŸ€—

Will be updating very soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by AMereWanderer - 5 years ago
AMereWanderer thumbnail
Dear forumwasis, 
Unfortunately, due to circumstances and reasons known and unknown to some, I will not be able to continue my work on IF. I won't be deleting my stories from here, nor will I stop writing. However, I will be posting on my blog from now onwards.

I won't become inactive on IF, for this forum has given me a lot; laughter, memories, encouragement, support and most importantly friends. But I won't be able to post my stories here any longer. 

A kind request to all the readers and viewers who have been supporting me ever since I started writing on India Forums; those who wish to continue reading my work, please reply to this post so that I can inform you all whenever I update. 

Thank you for your support and love, 
Muskan 

tapu_77 thumbnail
[QUOTE=AMereWanderer]Dear forumwasis, 
Unfortunately, due to circumstances and reasons known and unknown to some, I will not be able to continue my work on IF. I won't be deleting my stories from here, nor will I stop writing. However, I will be posting on my blog from now onwards.

I won't become inactive on IF, for this forum has given me a lot; laughter, memories, encouragement, support and most importantly friends. But I won't be able to post my stories here any longer. 

A kind request to all the readers and viewers who have been supporting me ever since I started writing on India Forums; those who wish to continue reading my work, please reply to this post so that I can inform you all whenever I update. 

Thank you for your support and love, 
Muskan 

Please continue your story. Muze aachi lagi aapki story πŸ˜Š
Panktiii thumbnail
 I like your style of writing  😊. Eagerly waiting for your update. Hope you will update soon and if its your wish to  write on blog but do inform wherever u update. I guess u also write on wattpad also so will wait for updates on wattpad too⭐️ Edited by Panktiii - 5 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Muskan I respect your decision, I will want to read your stories. You know I can't read them at the moment coz of my exams. Once they end I will read and review for sure. So please let me know where you are shifting them. Blog or wattpad! I'll be there πŸ˜³
Love you! πŸ˜ƒ
samspriyanka09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am interested in your stories pls continue writing.
sheenaaeran thumbnail
I just love ur stories and wait for the updates...so pls just inform me whenever u update thnks
Surabhi1995 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really like this story ...plz inform me ...whenever you will update...i resprespect your deccision
AMereWanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapu_77

Thank you so much. 
Please do send me a buddy request so that I can add you to my PM list. πŸ˜ƒ