||Happy Birthday 'Adora' Niti Taylor|| - Shine On <3

danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Words might not tell what she is, they sure can narrate how she glides. 

If original is not the word, what could be
She hails from a place where nothing is altered. 

Each her smile is living proof, each her sigh is alibi
That she has lead a life so authentic. 

Blows have nothing on her, she just wears her scars with nothing to hide. 

She is bona-fide.

Beyond What eyes could see, there she is, 
Being the source so radiating. 

Eyes could watch her glow as she transforms each second, 

She is cosmic and there's nothing which could cease what she is. 

A stray thought which travels down from Zion 
It moulds into a smile and she is the holder. 

She belongs to somewhere else while she chooses to be here.. 

She is a fay fallen from sky.. 

She could be read if you wish to

She could be envisaged on a canvas as you muse. 
She is an artist's Afflatus who has come to life. 

There's something about the way she exists. 
She holds her ground ever so profoundly. 

She is belief, a fair reflection of faith. 

Her roots so firm, her head so high
She stands tall amid ice and fire. 

It's a celebration of her existence 
She has touched so many hearts.

It's a collaboration
Of all those overwhelmed hearts. 

On her birthday 
We wish this adora
Who has been living a glory so true. 

Hey there 
Miss adorable 
We wish you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY  
and many more years that follow.

Edited by danceismyworld - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

danceismyworld thumbnail

This girl who hails from Gurugram holds so many hearts. At such a young age, she has touched so many lives. 
Half Gujrati, Half Bengali; She was born to a catholic family. Growing up with a dream to be a pageant queen and then a teacher, she completed her schooling from  Loreto Convent School, Delhi and then pursued her graduation from Sophia College, Mumbai.
Acting happened to her like it was meant to be, she first auditioned for a balaji series and from there it all started. Saying yes to opportunities, she played cameos in Pyar ka Bandhan and Sarvgun Sampann. Later, she played a role in Hindi telly series 'Gulal'. She has been part of many popular TVCs like Whisper, Tata Docomo, Bombay Dying, Hide n Seek, Parampara, Joy me noodles, Dheedhi Herbal Shampoo.

South industry paved a beautiful path for this beauty,  she debuted in "Mem vayasuku vacham" with Tanish which happened to be a massive hit. She was part of a few Telgu movies before she decided to come back to Indian Television. Her come back stint in 'Bade Achhe Lagte Hai' introduced her to GEC audiences. Working with senior actors and being part of top notch series, she gained all the required experience to head towards the glory. 

Owing to her youthful face and talent, she bagged lead role in first ever fiction of MTV. Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan got its Nandini in Niti and from thereon, there was no looking back. Character instantly got recognized by youth and Niti's natural acting did make a mark in hearts of viewers. Show did very well and so does our Niti.  Apart from above all, she appeared in many episodic series as well i.e. Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Savdhan India, MTV webbed and Heroes. After Kaisi Yeh Yaarian, She tried her hand in hosting as well and hosted season 7 of popular series of Zing called Pyar Tune Kya kya. 
Adding one more feather in her cap, she grabbed 15th position in Asjad Nazir's sexiest asian women list 2015. It was the first time her name was in contest and she emerged as a highest placed newcomer in the 2015 edition of 50 Sexiest Asian Women list. Along with that, She became youngest ever TV star to be featured on Eastern Eye cover. 

Asjad Nazir's sexiest Asian women list again featured Niti in 2016 and this time she was placed on 12th position. This list is awaited by fans every year and seeing Niti climbing the ladder ever so gracefully was nothing less than a bliss

Grabbing her second big fiction series 'Ghulaam', she was on back on our screens in start of 2017.  Saurabh Tiwari's ambitious project 'Ghulaam' took a flight with Niti joining the cast as Shivani. Show was all what an actor could wish for. And Niti was all what her fans could cherish. She played every shade of this timid and innocent character so beautifully that Shivani, the character, would always be remembered as one of remarkable performances of Niti. She played her part exceptionally good and added one more feather in her cap by taking her fans along on journey. 

In September 2017, Eastern eye again featured her in their -- edition and this time it was 'The Niti of Angels' . Adding to Fans' delight, article got a massive response and applaud over the internet. 
Apart from the resume she owns, she owns hearts of her fans as well. She is undeniable and that's for sure. From being the talk to how she walks, from being the love to how she loves back, she loves her fans with all her might. Connection is growing strong while she is ascending the ladder she was born to conquer.

danceismyworld thumbnail

FILM CAREER

Niti started her career in South Film Industry in 2012 with movie 'Mem vayasuku vacham'. Niti has been been highly applauded for her performance as Dil. She played role of Dil', a Muslim girl who belongs to an Orthodox family. She is the first girl in her family to go to college. Ironically, she runs into the male protagonist on the way to her first day in college when he picks a spat with her brother. Even as they come around to becoming friends Dil gets engaged which is when it strikes the male protagonist that he's fallen for her..  Dil though remains nonchalant when he confronts her with his feelings and brushes him off. He asks her to spend three days with him to give him a lifetime of memories and Dil agrees.

But the day she learns that her wedding is due in 10 days, Dil realizes she's fallen in love as well. Dil's love for him takes time to manifest, but when it does, it was beautiful where the girl cries out of heart unable to bear the life-long separation staring her in the face. She chooses to marry the guy her parents chose for her instead of running away with her love. She remains friends with the guy and her husband accepts their friendship when he gets to know their story.

Movie touched million of hearts and Niti was applauded for her beautiful performance at such young age.

Apart from Mem Vayasuku Vacham', she has done a few other movies. Peli Pustakam' with Rahul Ravindran , Kaliyugam and Love dot com compiles the list.  

TELEVISION CAREER

Niti made her television debut with Pyar ka Bandhan in 2009.Later on, she played another cameo in 'Sarvgun Sampann'. Continuing with the cameos, she played role of Devika in popular series 'Gulal'. Making a comeback on Indian television after 2 years, she played role of Trisha in episodic of 'Yeh hai Aashiqui' in 2013. Addressing the 'Teenage pregnancy' and issues, her performance was splendid. This particular episodic of popular show touched milestone of 13 Million views online. 

She did another episodic with MTV webbed. Show addressed the misuse of internet by today's youth. She played character of Divya Sharma and yet again proved her acting skills very well. 
Moving ahead, Niti bagged role of Naina in Sony's popular show 'Bade Achhe lagte hai'. This Balaji Production's series gave her chance to work beside ace actors i.e. Ram Kapoor and Sakhi Tanwar. Being one of popular GEC shows, it gave her recognition and concrete exposure.

In  2012, She did episodic with 'Savdhan India- India fights back'. She also made an appearance in an episodic with 'Halla Bol'

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan 

And then it was time to make it BIG. She was called to audition for MTV's first ever fiction show 'Kaisi Yah Yaariaan'. She bagged the role owing to her talent and suitability to role. 

Niti as Nandini Murthy has made place in Million of hearts owing to some fantastic performances throughout. Character is loved by youth for its realistic, positive and fresh approach. Niti was part of both the seasons of this popular youth show of MTV and played Nandini's character so beautifully that this character is chesrished even after it has been two years show has ended and would be remembered for a long time. 

Nandini Murthy hails from Manglore and shifted to city of dreams Mumbai for treatment of her brother. Being highly clear about what she wanted from life, she goes to opt for science but destiny had its own plans. Owing to play of events and circumstances, she got admitted in SPACE academy which happened to be known for music. Witnessing the ugly at very first day and then being ragged herself later, she held her ground. Standing up for right and voicing out in time, she made quite enemies and that resulted into something unexpected yet beautiful. Going through various phases of her college life, she eventually found her soulmate and lost love for music as well. Finding meaning to her mother's theory of fireflies, she believed it wholeheartedly. Time tested her and her fireflies but eventually they did glow for true love. She became the light of her lover and pulled him out of dark hole where he was living since a while. Standing through the roughest patches, she didn't give up on her, her love or on him, not even for once. 
She as a sister, as  daughter, as a friend, as a lover; she in every race of life is someone one can look up to and adore. She was that imperfectly perfect, Indian television have found one realistic female character in a long time.

Parindey Ka Pagalpan

In year 2016, Niti got featured in music video named Parindey ka Pagalpan. Song was sung by Shibani Kashyap and her voice was truly given justice by enchanting performance of Niti Taylor. The song was launched on Youtube as well as used by Zing for their show Pyar Tune Kya Kiya season 7.  Song was loved by masses. It came across as one of cherished surprises to fans of Niti as along she hosting PTKK season 7, fans got to see her in music video as well. 
Niti played the character of Vidhi in PTKK 7. Hosts for the first time presented the stories with their own story. Vidhi's life started at a low note with her lost believe in love after losing her lover. But towards the end, she had learnt to give love a chance again. 

Ghulaam 

In 2017, Niti got another big project in the form of Saurabh Tiwari's Ghulaam and yet gained the chance to perform something different from her previous characters. She played the character of Shivani Mathur, a small town girl. 

Living with her Mama ji, her life had pretty sober shades of normalcy until her path crossed with a boy. Her life turned upside down when that same man marries her just to hand her over to his master. 
This deceit leaves her in a place called Berahampur where she is being called wife of a man she didn't marry. And the one she married, he has refused to even accept his own existence beyond being a Ghulaam. 
Shivani stands on a road where her beliefs are her only weapons and her stubbornness is her only shield. 
Amid the tyranny and tamed courage, a girl stood out with her only aid. Her beliefs, her shield and her stubborn, her weapon. She didn't quiver when deception stood tall and she was reduced to knees. 
Ek Zindagi, Ek Shaadi Aur Ek hi Pati 
Her belief was protected by her endless courage. She cried coherently, she wondered why but she didn't let go of her heart and might. 
Shivani is an innocent girl who hadn't lived her life with much of dreams. Her life revolved around her loved ones and she was happy with it. The girl didn't give up on her beliefs and became the reason of change in behrampur. She succeeded in bringing conscious out of her husband and made him realize that he is more than a Ghulaam. Niti did a brilliant job as Shivani Mathur.  Playing the role of a timid, shy and yet a stubborn soul wasn't easy to portray onscreen but Niti's performance as shivani left its mark. She gave such beautiful performances during the show which can be remembered for a long time. 

danceismyworld thumbnail

Maitri
May you have a truly special day,
A celebration of the blessed life,
Filled with whatever brings you joy.
I wish you health, happiness and success,
All day and all year through.
A very happy birthday to you Niti Taylor. Have a blast. Cheers<3

Amir Fysal 
"Niti's Birthday Wish" Niti I don't know from where and how to start but first I wanna tell you I love you so much all the way from Bangladesh and adore you a lot it's your birthday I hope Allah fulfill all the wishes and happiness that you deserve and you are her favorite child and I hope you always keep smiling and lighten this world with you positivity the way you are doing always loads of Love - Faysal

Siddhi
Chand apni chandni de aapko, Gulab apni khusboo de aapko, Hum to bas yhi mangte hai har dua me Khuda har khusi de aapko. Khuda se ye dua hai hamari, Umar lag jaye aapko hamari, Khush raho sada aap Or umar lambi ho tumhari. Happy Birthday Niti God bless you with lots of happiness and success. Stay blessed and love you loads Sending lots of love and wishes - Dr. Siddhi (Jodhpur, Rajasthan)

Fatimah

Ganga Gopal
To a very special person and someone who matters a lot...wishing you a very happy birthday chotu. May all your dreams come true and may God bless you with peace,good health and success in your career. I do not know whether you will be reading this but still let me tell you that for me you will always be the daughter I never had. There will be times when I may not agree with you, where you will commit mistakes but still you will always be close to my heart. That heart which you punched your way inside when you as nandini punched manik on screen. Yes that was the first scene I saw of ky2 but more than nandini it is niti whom I love to bits. You have at many times given me positivity and hope while I was depressed and may all the positive vibes you spread, multiply themselves and come back to you. There is a lot more to say but iam falling short of words to describe this love I have for you. So once again wish you a Very Happy Birthday my angel..stay blessed and enjoy your special day to the maximum.

Ketaki Sawarkar

Wish you a very happy wala Birthday Cutie pie ...you are the most adorable person in the whole world..stay happy keep smiling ..lots of love 

Audri 

Rubi Gupta

Har Koi Apna Nahi Hota,Har Sapna Sach Nahi Hota,But Jo Dil Ke Pass Hota Hai,Wo Apna Hota Hai,And Ye Sabse Bada Sach Hota Hai,You're Very Closed To My Heart I Love You The Way You are Niti ,You have Very Pure heart And You being Always Real ,Your heart Beauty Make Me Fall For You Again &Again I'm Really Feel Proud To be A Part Of Your fanmily,And will always be there for you Forever &hamesha Be Always Like that Niti ,Real ,simple and pureWishing You A Very Happy Birthday  Niti Taylor 

Pragna Vaja

On your special day, I wish you goodluck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!! 

Shatarupa Chowdhury

Niti you are the sweetest and loving  human being i ever seen happy birthday you are my inspiration love you a lot and pls its a request ,i know you dont have time but atleast you can see them and give adore lots of love from me saty happy and well and shine for us

Divyanshi 

Manan 
Pratibha 

Kainat 

Manan_global

Arundhi

Deepak Meena

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoaQxiuQu-Y&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Manan Jain

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4krkvBZick&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
danceismyworld thumbnail

Dr. Siddhi ( Jodhpur, Rajasthan)
Dear Niti, God bless you with lots of happiness and success and remember where ever life may take you, whatever endeavors that you choose, I will always be, so very proud of you! Lots of love 
I hope you know you mean a lot
I hope you find the things you sought
You are great the way you are
You shine just like a shooting star

Pooja
Finally the golden day has arrived and has provided all of us an opportunity to say you Happy Birthday.
You are greatest and sweetest human being and an even better person. Another joyful year is there to look forward to you. This is the time to forget the past and plan your future success. Never give up stand up face your problems always remember those you degrade you and tell you to give up, you have to invite them at your success party after all show the world what you have got
Success is no accident you have achieved so much because of your hard work, perseverance, learning, sacrifice and most of all, love of what are you doing or learning to do.
It's not everyone's cup of tea to play emotional character of Shivani and showing variation in each N every scene, your hardwork, dedication towards show even when you were not well is commendable
You have always proven yourself to be very skilled individual who has the capacity to do great things with their life.
You have always been a source of happiness to a lot of people you are precious Niti may your happiness multiply, and may all troubles be subtracted from your life.
Here's wishing you good luck as you move on to a new challenge. Though the road may be rocky and filled with difficulties, we know that you can fight whatever challenges you face you are a fighter Niti
Happy birthday Niti Taylor have a wonderful birthday. I wish your everyday to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and warmth of Sunshine.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR

Tammy

Happy birthday Niti Pixie Taylor

Every year when I see you on your birthday, I find a person who is wiser and more mature than before. Hope this trend even in the future. 
With this hope I also wanna request as a fan to move forward.
Portray many other iconic roles.
You should know you're beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change its heart, Cuz you're beautiful inside out.
I liked you cuz of nandini murthy , but I really became your fan because of your character. The way you handle life, your love and gratitude towards your fans is something unmatched.
I've seen you make mistakes then regret them, and then laugh it out too.
I got no problem in admitting that you are more than just an idol
You inspire me daily to live life unaffected by others views.
Enjoy small tiny happiness.
Also reestablished my faith on karma .
I wanna see do different roles, achieve greater heights.
Forget toxic people, haters and good for nothing bashers
Convert their stones into milestones of your journey; and surround yourself with genuine folks.
I'll always love and support you.
Wish you a very Happy Birthday. 

May your all wishes come true pixie..!! 

PAULAMI

I wish for every extra candle on your cake you receive an extra reason to smile ...happy birthday my tay ...you r born to slay...hope that your special day brings all that your heart desires ...keep smiling hamesha...love you most...

KAVITA

Happy birthday my prettiest doll

May you be always blessed with the best in life.keep smiling & glowing, coz your smile makes mehttp://happy.you will always be my special princess, my Nandu ...

Neha Mahto
Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl on this earth! Keep shining and glowing! Baby doll, you are the reason of our smiles! We love you Niti! No words can ever describe your innocence and love you shower on us! Muaaah love!!! Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday babaayyy!

I have never been this mesmerized by any other girl except you Niti! Keep smiling love!! I love youu

Sharmistha @nititaylormemes 

Hapiesttt birthday Taylorrr!!May you live long enough after today to eat lots of cake, kiss someone's ass, and rob a bank so you can go out in style. Happy birthday, you big cutieeepiee.. I have seen the world around me changing but, you are same to same.. and that's why you're special... You are very special and that's why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday!love you soo much taylorrr!  N also Happy birthday to the one person I hope is still around when the iPhone 547 comes out. happy birthday... my cuteness muahhh.    

Ajay Bhosale
Dear Niti Taylor.

Wish u many happy returns of the day.

The day u enter into our life, u change somthing in all of u. U made us addicted to the ur smile n ur expression. The character u played and u finally to u. You r brighter than sunshine. You r cooler then moon. You brighten up our mornings. You lighten up our dark nights. You made us happy(many times), cry(somtimes), overall we r attached to u. Your smile, ur brilliant dance moves.You deserve everything in ur life which u desire & get. With a gorgeous n expensive eyes(mashaallah). Her smile is a Cute for all aliments. She is a "Cute Doll", "Pretty","Beautiful".

Talented beyond words. She breathes magic in her characters, she dazzle with  her crafts. A breathtaking attachments. The emotions on her face r littery real n believable. Thanks for being in our life. So dream high, work hard, stay blessed forever.

We wish u all the very best.Love u Niti Taylor. Keep shining. 

Sam ( @nititaylorblog )

Happy Birthday Niti Just know that you're loved and cherished. You're a blessing to all of us. The way you keep on spreading love and happiness all around, the way you constantly ask people to love themselves, the way you always do something special for your loved one's and also for your fanmily makes all our hearts go so happy! You're a gem. Thankyou for always being an inspiration and for always treating us as your FanMily and not just fans. Thankyou for being there for us throughout our lows. You don't even know but you've helped me so many times. Each and every day I get so much happiness by seeing you happy. You deserve only love May this birthday bring more happiness and success in your life. May you get all the good things you've wished for in life. I keep you in my prayers and will forever do that. Will always be here to support you and try to bring a smile on your face. Thankyou for being the light which removes the darkness in my life during the worst days. You're the most beautiful person inside out. I love you Niti. You're more like an elder sister to me. Sending love, hugs all your way. Happy Birthday once again princess Have a blast and enjoy the most 

Silky 

Happiest Birthday to the star that shines the brightest. You are a greatest and sweetest human being. I wish you the double of the best of everything.  May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. I wish peace, happiness, great life. On your birthday do the things you most enjoy.

Happy Birthday

Love silky

Ragini , Aditi, Mamtha

Happy birthday dearest Niti! May God bless you with all the happiness, success and love ! Keep smiling cutiee, you're our shining star. Have a blast and we love you  

Ektha 

Happy Birthday Niti.Have an awesome year ahead.may you get whatever you wish for. Always in my prayers.stay blessed 

From ektha

Rakshita Bhagla

Happy birthday niti.. ...i am a huge huge fan of yours...ur super cute and super hot and an amazing amazing person...i love you to pluto and back. Your such a kind human being and tou deserve the best...happy birthday once again

ValliRaghuRaman            

Hey Niti, 

It's been more than three years knowing you, and each day has been a step forward, there had been few drawbacks which did mess up and you made sure you handled it well. I'm happy and proud of seeing you growing day by day professionally as well in personal conduct. You've been a part of my daily life along with my friends. More than a fan I consider you as my little sister. All that I pray and wish is that you are happy in whatever you do or choose for, I'm not you and not in your shoes to wish or want something for you, but I can pray and hope you get the best or what you feel would be the best for you. I'd like to be associated with you more than I would ever think of. Each day is a memory. You've been a part of my happy as well gloomy days. Everything with you have been entertaining and active. So here's me wishing you for more such years, more such happiness, more such mistakes, more such rectification, more such gloomy days , more such hurdles, more such good and bad days. I wish and hope you the wish of yours. A prayer from my side on this special day of yours. May god bless you with all the love, health, wealth, prosperity, peace and success , least the happiness . Happy birthday and hope you enjoy it well!!!! Happy birthday and may god bless you princess!!! Love you 

Nujhat
Happy Birthday Niti. Wish you all the success for your upcoming ventures. May God bless you with lots of happiness and success. Keep smiling, stay blessed

Nabila

Happiest birthday to you gorgeousness! I love you so so muchhh that words can't describe! Wishing you a very very very happy birthday! Your birthday is like a festival for us we wait for your birthday as if it's Diwali or eid. On your day I wish you all the happiness and luck in the world! Wish you get all the love of the world cause you deserve it! May you get all the happiness and love! May you be the most successful! May you stay happy and keep smiling ALWAYS, because your smile brings smile on thousands other faces! May all your wishes comes true! May all your sadness goes away and humesha you keep smiling! I love you to the moon and back! Your posts brings smile on my face and I get restless when you don't post as if something is missing. You motivate me to be good to everyone, to make everyone smile, to spread positivity everywhere and to forgive everyone! I'm so very thankful to Kaisi yeh yaariaan for bringing you in my life! Never ever change and I love you Babyboo! Once again Happiest Happiest Happiest birthday doll And I promise I'll always be there for you Enjoy your day to the fullest Adora!

Divya (Niti_squad)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U-AESJ7xe0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH3VFopCKgI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Chocoholic Richa

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTBB8ouztOM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

danceismyworld thumbnail

Heba Atif 
Prince D. Godwa 

Faysal 

Kavimenon 

Elli

Yash 

Rea Jaideep 

Nititaylorinstagram

Raya 

Manan_global

Heba 

Manisha and Tithi 

Rubi Gupta 

ANKZ 

Sandhya

NitiTaylor.fc

Naman 

Yasmine

Sagrika Das

Muskan

danceismyworld thumbnail

Pooja (Nohara94)

Manisha Grewal 

Palaumi Pinka 

Neha Mahto 

Nitiaddicted

NItitaylor_world

Neksha 

Fatimah 

AdoreTaylor.Fc

NitiTaylororxdaily

Angellicmanan

Sidharth_tl

Nabila

KimayaBole 

Tosh (21July2014) 

danceismyworld thumbnail
CREDITS

All the pictures used in edits in this thread belong to Niti Taylor and respective photographers. Edits are purely fanwork. 

Layout- danceismyworld

Banners, edits and Gifs-
Post 1 & 2- Panache C. and danceismyworld 

Post 3 edits- Nitiaddicted and NitiTaylor_world 

Wishes collection- Valli Raghu 

Write ups- NxtRockstar..

Thanks to Sam and Nititaylor_fanmily, Niti_squad and all the FCs who helped in wishes collection. 

Thanks a lot people! Without your contribution, this thread would have been impossible! 
Thanks to each and every one who sent wishes and gifts. 

Not to forget
Kindly do not spam the thread people
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
First of all a big hug to you disha and your partners for making such a beautiful birthday thread 🤗 i was looking for it in the global announcement section then i visit the forum and finally saw it..it is so beautiful  just like Niti..
Sorry i could not sent my wish for this thread due to my busy schedule.but never the less,Wish Niti a happy,prosperous and glorious birthday..may almighty give her strength to lead her life beaurifully and inspiring to others.

Love you Niti Taylor..and i will never tired to say this that thanks for giving us Nandini Murthy..my all time faviurite FL.. I liked shivani too just because how you lived her and present in front of us.. Be happy and apread happiness..love you..❤️

danceismyworld thumbnail
@Twinkle : Missed you so much🤗
Thank you so much Twinkle. I have PMed the global Mod..as soon as She would read it, it would be up in global announcement.
Don't say sorry re. It's okay. Everyone is so busy. Even i didn't have proper time to make the thread but with the help of everyone, It became possible