Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
By the way where is niti's birthday segment? Neither any article nor any segment..that is quite disappointment for india forum..
I was waiting for that.
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
Off topic,where is supriya disha?? Have not seen her for quite a long time after she left ghulam forum..miss her and shivatri too..chabalas toh fir v i saw sometime.
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
One more thing i loved her glamourous look in her new photoshoot..she is looking awesome..this is my long time wish to see niti in a glamorous role with a hardcore avatar..hope my wish come true some fine day 😆 
Niti sooon rahi ho na..you will rock it i know and that will be a new experience for both of you and your fans..that will be a treat for your fans niti..i hope you are listening..
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
See what i found in google...hope it will lighten up your heart-
http://indianexpress.com/photos/entertainment-gallery/happy-birthday-niti-taylor-interesting-facts-about-the-young-star-4927519/
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@twinkle : This encyclopedia of her is limited to IF threads only 😆. Would have loved to but life has been really busy and there is no chance for me getting any time soon. Even I have no idea about supriya and sivatri.
No there is no IF Birthday segment as of now but there are birthday segments on telly bytes, Entertainment taka, news Nation, SBB. Yes I saw that article. It's beautiful ❤️
danceismyworld thumbnail
Thanks 😊
Aashna05 thumbnail
Happiest Belated Birthday Niti!Edited by NarbhiForever.. - 6 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Niti Taylor...😃
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

@twinkle : This encyclopedia of her is limited to IF threads only 😆. Would have loved to but life has been really busy and there is no chance for me getting any time soon. Even I have no idea about supriya and sivatri.

No there is no IF Birthday segment as of now but there are birthday segments on telly bytes, Entertainment taka, news Nation, SBB. Yes I saw that article. It's beautiful ❤️

Hmmm then those who are not in IF will miss this chance.. 
I can understand..even i am busy and roam ariund IF whenever get time.😆 
IF is so bad to not post one single segment on Niti 😡 IF waalo,kirey pade tumhare success pe..😡 
Thanks for the links i will watch in free time..take care..😃

danceismyworld thumbnail
 ❤️  ❤️