Yakeen Ka Safar #10 Sajal ali&Ahad raza mir ALVIDA YKS ALVIDA :,( - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys I think the girl in the video IS sajal. Someone posted a video on twitter where that girl turns towards camera. She looks like Sajal.

https://twitter.com/jayati_doshi/status/924729582241984512

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

tum soti hi raho beta

rehearsal ki snapchats dali ha asad ne
sajal ka jo bestfriend ha
aur zara ka hone wala husband

ek larki dance sikha rhi ha sabko

sajal is busy at photoshoot
but yea everyone with whom ahad is dancing is sajals gang
her bestfriends
😉so it means ahad has joined this group officialy and its going to take part in zara wedding
which was suppose to happen in dec but ab shayed nov me ho jaye

MashaAllah me so kya gayi itni progress ho gayi aab officially ek dosre k friends group join kar liye ha😆😆
Waise ahad engagement ceremony me tha?
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Gorgeous, gorgeous episode filled with the most Asfiyalicious scenes...what wonderful writing...so much accomplished in one episode..this is the wonder of FI's writing..seemingly typical scenarios but they don't seem typical when you see them...

No wonder Asfi also asks her later..."yaad hai woh baarish wali raat"? why cant he say.."yaat hai woh medical camp wala din"?😆

And did you also notice how he looks at her when that man says..."Allah aap donon ko khush rakhe"? She looks down, he looks at her...

I also liked how he was trying to make conversation when they were seated next to each other waiting for the man to return...so so intimate..sitting all alone in the rain..

And the final charming touch...after thinking about each other all night...pretending to be so unaffected next day at work upon meeting each other..😳

Somebody please bring these babies together..

I know, that scene , the entire sequence with the rain, I loved the tension in the air, the awareness they had of each other. And the way the guy was giving them duas, as if they're a couple. Allah aap dono ko khush rakhe.
@ Bold - Seriously, it better happen properly this Wednesday. I can't and I won't tolerate some half baked scene. I have full faith in Farhat, but the editing fiasco is scaring me . I want them to have a proper conversation,I want Zubi to tell Asfand about it all, and for him to make her realize how she's never been at fault. I NEED her to realize that she's not at fault, that she's more than deserving of Asfand. And I want to hear her tell him ki us bhi mohabbat hai.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AuntyDepressant

Guys I think the girl in the video IS sajal. Someone posted a video on twitter where that girl turns towards camera. She looks like Sajal.

Pata nahi, I'm confused. At first I thought it was her, but now I don't know.
smssr84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

no Sajal is short... she is not Sajal or Maya

must be this one
https://instagram.com/p/BaWEu0mgm8m/
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

no she isnt sajal
actually sajal is little tinny
i mean kamzor si

this is the choreographer
jo inko dance steps sikha rahi ha

i think sajal will join later
but yea sajal is the most important part of zara
because she is her bff
she will seriously giveup on everything for her wedding
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Which is why I have tried to convert all the people I know to YKS fandom...😆

My poor husband, I have not yet exposed the full extent of my madness to him, afraid he will have me committed...sadly guys just don't get romance...

You go girl! Convert them all!

Yeah what is with guys? They say they are supposed to be simple but I don't get them.
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And I want asfi to realize destiny's game... He saved his future wife.. like only asfi has right on zubiya no body else..
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Chalo eknsher arz hai.. asfi to zubi.. 😆

in ke dekhe se jo aa jati hai muh par raunak
Wo samjhte hain ke beemar ka haal acha hai

wah wah wah

zubi to asfi
Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loongi
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I know, I know . I'm so glad I have my sister for company here, I don't know what I'd have done.
The other day she was telling me to look for an Asfand for her. Maine keh diya, dhoondhte reh jaoge, aise ladke sirf kitabon aur TV main hi hote hain.

I am glad you at least have your sister. My sister thinks Ahad is overrated! And some other choice BLASPHEMOUS words which I will omit for my own sanity.

What a sad thought! Asfandyars don't exist in real life. Truth stings.