Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Lizzie, Sidsk, Sanfran, Octaverider

Thanks for revisiting those beautiful scenes.
This show had such beautiful understated scenes, I don't think I'll ever be able to get over them.

My favourite scenes are
- The scene at the cottage where Zubiya delivers the baby , for the first time they speak freely, and they smile at each other.
- The scene after Asfand sees her with Haroon in the canteen, when she comes into hand over the CT images wali CD, and he's literally stealing looks at her.
- The time he enters the lounge when Zubiya and Haroon are talking , she drops the crayons/pencils she's holding and then turns away,and he looks at her half-hidden form, saying a general khuda hafiz to the room.
- Of course, the dinner with the family, then the car ride are just absolutely fabulous.
- One of the nicest scenes was when Asfand walks her back to the hostel after Sharafat baba dies. The star-lit night, the soft tone of his voice, even the fact that they're wearing matching clothes. OH MAN. Plus , both Ahad and Sajal look so good in the scene.
- The entire episode 25, because i could watch it umpteen times, and still want to watch more.
i could go on and on, but seriously, love this show.
Edited by SS88 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

tum kardo
mujhe depression ke dore parhne lagy ha sad version sun karπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Sorry gals, if it is too much work, koee baat nahi.. Such a beautiful song,I need to get it converted to mp3, I can not stop listening..
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: octaverider

I don't think that's Sajal! Hard to tell but...

Yes, Saboor is there. Who are Zara and fiance, friends of Ahad's?

no zara and her fiance are in sajal gang
her bestest friends
if u see their insta full of masti toghter
sajal ka bohot sath dia zara ne in hard time when she lost her mother

zara ki mom ko sajal apni mom bolati ha

there alot of love in sajal and her bestfriend and her mom
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Lizzie, Sidsk

Thanks for revisiting those beautiful scenes.
This show had such beautiful understated scenes, I don't think I'll ever be able to get over them.

My favourite scenes are
- The scene at the cottage where Zubiya delivers the baby , for the first time they speak freely, and they smile at each other.
- The scene after Asfand sees her with Haroon in the canteen, when she comes into hand over the CT images wali CD, and he's literally stealing looks at her.
- The time he enters the lounge when Zubiya and Haroon are talking , she drops the crayons/pencils she's holding and then turns away,and he looks at her half-hidden form, saying a general khuda hafiz to the room.
- Of course, the dinner with the family, then the car ride are just absolutely fabulous.
- One of the nicest scenes was when Asfand walks her back to the hostel after Sharafat baba dies. The star-lit night, the soft tone of his voice, even the fact that they're wearing matching clothes. OH MAN. Plus , both Ahad and Sajal look so good in the scene.
- The entire episode 25, because i could watch it umpteen times, and still want to watch more.
i could go on and on, but seriously, love this show.

So true, I guess I have already written essays on these scenes πŸ˜ƒ in the previous thread, Gosh we just cannot get enough of these scenes, god knows what we will do when this gets over next week.. πŸ˜•
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
48..??? Discussed so many scenes...
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

EPIC! AGAIN credit: hcreations x🀣

won't ever get tired of re watching THE FACE OFF! 🀣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRRuJGCva0o

I know right? Kya socha tha kya nikla? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I do get the idea of this scene, but the way it turned out was so comical.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyway Asfi looks super hot..
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Wonderful observation Lizzie! What gems you brought up.

The scene at the canteen just before the walk---- that is also the first time she looks at him openly. Of course it is the first time they are sitting alone; after he asks "meri burayiyon ke alawa" and she looks at him really candidly, fearlessly, directly, very un Zubiya like. And he is unable to meet her eyes.

One thing whenever he is completely alone with her, the car breakdown scene and the "achhi larki ho" scene, she sheds her reserve in certain ways. She meets his eyes fully, dosent look away and takes on a slightly "little lost girl" look. Even in the gate scene. Sajal's voice has that obedient trusting younger girl tone.
How "My fair lady"

That is what happens when I shamelessly abandon all productive work in pursuit of Asfiya..πŸ˜†

He is also her professional mentor as well as elder to her by some years so I find that aspect quite adorable about their equation...and somehow hot (don't know why but it is hot...especially considering how formal and boss like he was with her in the beginning, this makes his fall even hotter)

At the same time, she completes him emotionally, bringing a certain calm and peace to his personal relationships..plus her conviction, determination and self control in some matters is so strong that she is able to hold herself back (her life experiences having shaped her that way) but he is unable to hold back...abandoning all bossiness to just being this man hopelessly in love with her, trying to understand her and hold on to her (I find that very hot too!)

--HiNa-- thumbnail

look at big smile
is her
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: octaverider

I don't think that's Sajal! Hard to tell but...

Yes, Saboor is there. Who are Zara and fiance, friends of Ahad's?

Zara Noor Abbas and Sajal are BFFs (MashaAllah), Sajal even calls her mom (Asma Abbas, acclaimed actress) Amma.
Zara's fiance is Asad Siddiqui who is Adnan Siddiqui (Sajal's dad in Mom) nephew.
Zara, Asad and Saboor etc have become friends with Ahad, but they're actually Sajal's core group. And Bilal from O Rangreza also hangs out a lot with them these days .
I know all this thanks to my sister's insta-stalking skills.
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

Zara Noor Abbas and Sajal are BFFs (MashaAllah), Sajal even calls her mom (Asma Abbas, acclaimed actress) Amma.
Zara's fiance is Asad Siddiqui who is Adnan Siddiqui (Sajal's dad in Mom) nephew.
Zara, Asad and Saboor etc have become friends with Ahad, but they're actually Sajal's core group. And Bilal from O Rangreza also hangs out a lot with them these days .
I know all this thanks to my sister's insta-stalking skills.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know all this too like ur sister

ahad is entering in this group too
he is seen with them many timesπŸ˜†i can even share pics lol
and yea bilal khan is in this group too he is friend of zara,
zara and the gang is seen in bilal khan blogs as well
bilal khan is ahad friendπŸ˜‰