Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Check out Ahad's eye game...

Just look at how Asfi is chewing his food thoughtfully, his whole focus on Zubiya.

*Them eyes!*

And this!

You can see a tiny, very minute stifling of a smile on his face.

my expressions right now
Risultati immagini per in love emojis

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Episode 25 is filled with so many gems, especially "Fariyal ki wahah se" that we tend to ignore some other wonderful scenes...such as the one in which he is dropping her back to the mess...I loved everything about that one...

Two of them walking back together at night, the intimate nighttime setting...

While we are not shown this, it is obvious to me that they must have been so aware of each other especially considering their conversation and his staring at her so openly at his place just a few hours ago ...

His slight smile when she say "aap jaen" and his words to her...I cannot even...😳

With so much feeling he says to her..."tum ek bahut achi ladki ho aur ek bahut achi doctor ho"...and with so much haq he says..."kuch ulta seedha mat sochna". I also cannot get over how he says "jao"..the way a partner/husband would say to his wife ..when ever I rewatch that scene I love the way he says "jao"..

And the final touch...when she walks away, he keeps watching her ..his heart full, by then he knew he had fallen hard and was just soaking in that feeling..

On a related note, he has been so openly possessive of her so many times, which is why in episode 27 it was delight for me to watch Zubia say adorable things like.."kahan chale gaye the aap", "aap theek to hain etc...

What a beautiful couple...I have this vision of them post marriage with her on his lap and just discussing all their feelings for each other openly without any need to hold back...

Wonderful observation Lizzie! What gems you brought up.

The scene at the canteen just before the walk---- that is also the first time she looks at him openly. Of course it is the first time they are sitting alone; after he asks "meri burayiyon ke alawa" and she looks at him really candidly, fearlessly, directly, very un Zubiya like. And he is unable to meet her eyes.

One thing whenever he is completely alone with her, the car breakdown scene and the "achhi larki ho" scene, she sheds her reserve in certain ways. She meets his eyes fully, dosent look away and takes on a slightly "little lost girl" look. Even in the gate scene. Sajal's voice has that obedient trusting younger girl tone.
How "My fair lady"

IT96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
https://instagram.com/p/Ba1_pExFcGN/

This is so cute man
Just saw on insta right now. AHAD DANCING
I see Zara and Saboor too!
SanFrangirl thumbnail
@bookworm123

What a beautiful couple...I have this vision of them post marriage with her on his lap and just discussing all their feelings for each other openly without any need to hold back...

There-- you got your OS topic-----ab likh bhi dalo. Next week is too late Lizzie.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh yes! I noticed that too, no idea how many times I have seen this scene..
He loved the way Zubia was talking so freely, and the way she was pushing Gaiti, the way she said "Kyo Nahi" and hamare hospital ko zarurat hai" if you think about it, it is actually their hospital but the way she said it, I think it touched him he got to see this new side of Zubia, He was thoroughly enjoying her conversation with his family, Zubia was talking as if he does not exist, without fearπŸ˜ƒ and that's what amazed him..I loved the way he was stealing glances.. so adorable.😳
Whenever I see this scene, I feel how how Zubi did not feel he was constantly looking at her..πŸ˜‰

You mean only looking at her don't you because that is all he did in addition to just putting food in his mouth...😳..he was getting quite bold by then ..staring so openly at her with his entire family around him...mind you at this time he did it quite unwittingly...

In the earlier scene when he comes home unexpectedly and partially lies down next to Saim on the bed, Zubia is seated very close to him, just separated by Saim..

I liked that scene for various reasons...it was very nice to see Gaiti, Asfi, Zubia and Saim together...future family members after all..but I also felt I saw a certain awareness between them at this unexpected informal meeting and proximity...did anyone else also feel that?

OMG totally, did you see when he asked certain questions to Zubi they both did not look at each other.. I thought that was super cute.. All them looked like a family and then when Lubna was telling her to stay for dinner, how he was looking at her.. 😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
o mathi ke parinde pankh apne khol de parvaaz teri kya hai tu sabko bol de

o earthly bird , spread your wings, what is your flight' show to everyone ,
aakash se bhi opar aaksh ha kahi chal tu uran bhar le na dar ko bol de,

there is sky above the sky lets take a flight and say no to the fear
Edited by --HiNa-- - 6 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh yes! I noticed that too, no idea how many times I have seen this scene..
He loved the way Zubia was talking so freely, and the way she was pushing Gaiti, the way she said "Kyo Nahi" and hamare hospital ko zarurat hai" if you think about it, it is actually their hospital but the way she said it, I think it touched him he got to see this new side of Zubia, He was thoroughly enjoying her conversation with his family, Zubia was talking as if he does not exist, without fearπŸ˜ƒ and that's what amazed him..I loved the way he was stealing glances.. so adorable.😳
Whenever I see this scene, I feel how how Zubi did not feel he was constantly looking at her..πŸ˜‰

You mean only looking at her don't you because that is all he did in addition to just putting food in his mouth...😳..he was getting quite bold by then ..staring so openly at her with his entire family around him...mind you at this time he did it quite unwittingly...

In the earlier scene when he comes home unexpectedly and partially lies down next to Saim on the bed, Zubia is seated very close to him, just separated by Saim..

I liked that scene for various reasons...it was very nice to see Gaiti, Asfi, Zubia and Saim together...future family members after all..but I also felt I saw a certain awareness between them at this unexpected informal meeting and proximity...did anyone else also feel that?

My friend! Thank you for posting this...I used to think I was over-seeing things while watching that scene but glad to know I am not the only one.

The way he half lies down next to Saim and then looks at Zubiya when she says that Saim is alright and all...again, did you see his eyes there when he looks at her? ☺️

I dont know if it was deliberately done by the makers or not, but there definitely was a certain intimacy in that scene...I would have loved to see how they would have interacted with each other if Geiti hadnt been in the room😳

Edited by sidsk - 6 years ago
SanFrangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

[Q

nazar lagane walo apko bahadar miley

Constipated Bahadur ko sirf toilet mile!
octaverider thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Is twitter even more lively? I dont know I can cope with more excitement over YKS. My day still has 24 hours, y'know :)

I don't know about more lively, but yes, news travel faster on twitter.

Priorities M. Ask yourself, what is more important? Real life obligations or fangirling over a particular show that has you so captivated? (And please leave logic and sanity out of it. Fangirling doesn't recognize such sentiments. πŸ˜†)
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

o mathi ke parinde pankh apne khol de parvaaz teri kya hai tu sabko bol de

o earthly bird , spread your wings, what is your flight' show to everyone ,
aakash se bhi opar aaksh ha kahi chal tu uran bhar le na dar ko bol de,

there is sky above the sky lets take a flight and say no to the fear

Thank you so much HIna, I was talking about this one,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POkqVgWx0r4

Both songs are beautiful..