Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: santania

and ashfi stayed whole night in hospital with zoobiya...if u watch that carefully, he comes home at morning.. such a pure love, I m also madly in love with ashfi.. being a doctor I love a fictional doctor

wowww sid this was beautiful app ke charan kaha hai?
πŸ˜†
u got skilss <3 <3 to express the expression
ahad is seriously a star all the attention hes getting these days is actually what he really deserves

santania yea i noticed at first time then he spend whole night there
and i was like kash rat me koi scene on ho jata
warna indian drama hota to 10 din yeh rat hi nah hatam hoti hahaha
koi ludoscene ho jata to mast tha
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Mai tere yaad ke kharchoon se tang hon kiya kiya
Mera hisaab magar mukhtasir ..nikalta hai..

Mai tere waqt ke humrah chal nahi sakti
Ke tera waqt mujhe rondh kar... nikalta hai...

*so in love with the OST right now*

When are you coming to twitter M?

Is twitter even more lively? I dont know I can cope with more excitement over YKS. My day still has 24 hours, y'know :)
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Asalam Safarians!

Congratulations on thread #9 and #10.

I last posted in #8 and read till page 100 thread #8, I wish I could read it till this point so I could have got your views on the lastest episode.

But never mind, as long as you guys keep it active.

But tell me what have been going on here?

Ps. does anyone of you own any of the Ahad fanclubs on Insta?

yeah one member here got fanpage
so u want to share something?
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Humara kuch nahi ho sakta behan. Allah hi hafiz hai humara. πŸ˜†

That is the best thing I have heard about us!

On par with be-izzati at fixed time!

πŸ˜†
hahaha aj kisne kardi me to present hi nhi thi
πŸ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

God! I just had a crazy image of us all still on this thread in 2018, discussing each scene and finding new things.

I have lost all respect for my sense of discipline.

πŸ˜†u are so right
people here are very smart
they finds new new things abou scenes
daily
mashaALLAH

nazar lagane walo apko bahadar miley
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episode 25 is filled with so many gems, especially "Fariyal ki wahah se" that we tend to ignore some other wonderful scenes...such as the one in which he is dropping her back to the mess...I loved everything about that one...

Two of them walking back together at night, the intimate nighttime setting...

While we are not shown this, it is obvious to me that they must have been so aware of each other especially considering their conversation and his staring at her so openly at his place just a few hours ago ...

His slight smile when she say "aap jaen" and his words to her...I cannot even...😳

With so much feeling he says to her..."tum ek bahut achi ladki ho aur ek bahut achi doctor ho"...and with so much haq he says..."kuch ulta seedha mat sochna". I also cannot get over how he says "jao"..the way a partner/husband would say to his wife ..when ever I rewatch that scene I love the way he says "jao"..

And the final touch...when she walks away, he keeps watching her ..his heart full, by then he knew he had fallen hard and was just soaking in that feeling..

On a related note, he has been so openly possessive of her so many times, which is why in episode 27 it was delight for me to watch Zubia say adorable things like.."kahan chale gaye the aap", "aap theek to hain etc...

What a beautiful couple...I have this vision of them post marriage with her on his lap and just discussing all their feelings for each other openly without any need to hold back...

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh yes! I noticed that too, no idea how many times I have seen this scene..
He loved the way Zubia was talking so freely, and the way she was pushing Gaiti, the way she said "Kyo Nahi" and hamare hospital ko zarurat hai" if you think about it, it is actually their hospital but the way she said it, I think it touched him he got to see this new side of Zubia, He was thoroughly enjoying her conversation with his family, Zubia was talking as if he does not exist, without fearπŸ˜ƒ and that's what amazed him..I loved the way he was stealing glances.. so adorable.😳
Whenever I see this scene, I feel how how Zubi did not feel he was constantly looking at her..πŸ˜‰
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Episode 25 is filled with so many gems, especially "Fariyal ki wahah se" that we tend to ignore some other wonderful scenes...such as the one in which he is dropping her back to the mess...I loved everything about that one...

Two of them walking back together at night, the intimate nighttime setting...

While we are not shown this, it is obvious to me that they must have been so aware of each other especially considering their conversation and his staring at her so openly at his place just a few hours ago ...

His slight smile when she say "aap jaen" and his words to her...I cannot even...😳

With so much feeling he says to her..."tum ek bahut achi ladki ho aur ek bahut achi doctor ho"...and with so much haq he says..."kuch ulta seedha mat sochna". I also cannot get over how he says "jao"..the way a partner/husband would say to his wife ..when ever I rewatch that scene I love the way he says "jao"..

And the final touch...when she walks away, he keeps watching her ..his heart full, by then he knew he had fallen hard and was just soaking in that feeling..

I know right I was like is he going to kiss her now? πŸ˜† I now it can not happen but seriously the way he was looking at her.. Uff!😳 and this is want makes the difference, you can feel the heat that tension between them, that is the beauty of their acting. Ahad and Sajjal nailed that scene.

On a related note, he has been so openly possessive of her so many times, which is why in episode 27 it was delight for me to watch Zubia say adorable things like.."kahan chale gaye the aap", "aap theek to hain etc...

What a beautiful couple...I have this vision of them post marriage with her on his lap and just discussing all their feelings for each other openly without any need to hold back...

I was never this crazy before for any couple, but Asfi and Zubi are making me absolutely crazy.. πŸ˜† I think about them all the time.

Word Count: 1

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh yes! I noticed that too, no idea how many times I have seen this scene..
He loved the way Zubia was talking so freely, and the way she was pushing Gaiti, the way she said "Kyo Nahi" and hamare hospital ko zarurat hai" if you think about it, it is actually their hospital but the way she said it, I think it touched him he got to see this new side of Zubia, He was thoroughly enjoying her conversation with his family, Zubia was talking as if he does not exist, without fearπŸ˜ƒ and that's what amazed him..I loved the way he was stealing glances.. so adorable.😳
Whenever I see this scene, I feel how how Zubi did not feel he was constantly looking at her..πŸ˜‰

You mean only looking at her don't you because that is all he did in addition to just putting food in his mouth...😳..he was getting quite bold by then ..staring so openly at her with his entire family around him...mind you at this time he did it quite unwittingly...

In the earlier scene when he comes home unexpectedly and partially lies down next to Saim on the bed, Zubia is seated very close to him, just separated by Saim..

I liked that scene for various reasons...it was very nice to see Gaiti, Asfi, Zubia and Saim together...future family members after all..but I also felt I saw a certain awareness between them at this unexpected informal meeting and proximity...did anyone else also feel that?

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Mai tere yaad ke kharchoon se tang hon kiya kiya
Mera hisaab magar mukhtasir ..nikalta hai..

Mai tere waqt ke humrah chal nahi sakti
Ke tera waqt mujhe rondh kar... nikalta hai...

*so in love with the OST right now*

When are you coming to twitter M?

Request to you guys, can anyone give me a translation of the OST, I understand few things but not every word, have you checked the new one? It is so beautiful, the one without the dialogs.. I will be so happy if anyone gives me the full translation.. πŸ€—