Views

Users

Frequent Posters

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sidsk

Risultati immagini per asfiya vm

This scene always makes me want to stand up and clap for Ahad.

It can also be taken as a sign of him shrouding her with his protection in anyway he can...if not directly then indirectly by closing the curtain around her , keeping her safe from the harsh world outside.

*sigh* Did I mention that I have fallen badly in love with a fictional character? Koi meri madad karo!

That and I feel like this scene conveyed his respect for Zubiya as a person.

Humara kuch nahi ho sakta behan. Allah hi hafiz hai humara. 😆
Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

this song is a memory of my high school days and holidays too! ❤️

so finally it's here! 😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcxcj18sJBQ&feature=youtu.be
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcxcj18sJBQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Woww 👏👏👏

This is beautiful, Maria ❤️ ❤️

Nw start working on my vm requests 😆 Esp bin kahay suno o yaara from bin roye.. Start working on it soon 😳
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
santania thumbnail

How many emotions have been conveyed here by this one person?

Asfi wants to be near her..wants to console but their recent meeting in his cabin keeps him in his place. At the same time, he cant bear to see her so distraught.

He loves her too much to just leave her like alone like that...you can just see the yearning he feels for her on his face...Ahad is a star I tell you!⭐️

The curtain closing can have many meanings I think...it can be taken as a sign of him closing the chapter of Zubiya in his life because she refused his proposal...but personally I dont think this can be the reason it because that's not who he is.

It can also be taken as a sign of him shrouding her with his protection in anyway he can...if not directly then indirectly by closing the curtain around her , keeping her safe from the harsh world outside.

*sigh* Did I mention that I have fallen badly in love with a fictional character? Koi meri madad karo!

and ashfi stayed whole night in hospital with zoobiya...if u watch that carefully, he comes home at morning.. such a pure love, I m also madly in love with ashfi.. being a doctor I love a fictional doctor
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How many emotions have been conveyed here by this one person?

Asfi wants to be near her..wants to console but their recent meeting in his cabin keeps him in his place. At the same time, he cant bear to see her so distraught.

He loves her too much to just leave her like alone like that...you can just see the yearning he feels for her on his face...Ahad is a star I tell you!⭐️

The curtain closing can have many meanings I think...it can be taken as a sign of him closing the chapter of Zubiya in his life because she refused his proposal...but personally I dont think this can be the reason it because that's not who he is.

👏👏👏
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Asalam Safarians!

Congratulations on thread #9 and #10.

I last posted in #8 and read till page 100 thread #8, I wish I could read it till this point so I could have got your views on the lastest episode.

But never mind, as long as you guys keep it active.

But tell me what have been going on here?

Ps. does anyone of you own any of the Ahad fanclubs on Insta?

x.titli.x thumbnail
this is epic buahahahaah dunno if u have already watched this masterpiece! 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIGfnzlidvg

credit: hcreations x

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIGfnzlidvg[/YOUTUBE]
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Agree, he is playing someone in his late twenties very well..it is a delight to watch his expressions indeed..

However, my observation is that his performance as the young lively Asfi was not as good...in his interviews he says that he is closer to the older Asfi so he found that part easier...no wonder he is acing that role..

Which also tells me that we need to see how well he does in a role that is completely different from his real life persona...for example the chirpiness in the first half was not always authentic for me...whereas the vulnerable younger brother parts in the first half were good

Agree, I was amazed to know that he is only 24, such young boy, it is amazing to see how much maturity he shows in his acting, yes even though he said he is like Dr Asfi in real life, still how can he illustrate so many emotions that Asfi goes though at a such a young age? One can see his training and also inborn talent I guess. Not a single new age actor comes close to him, he is living Asfi, I think he is going to be a big actor one day, I really hope he stays humble and grounded and gets to work with good directors and awesome scripts.. I believe he is a method actor and he can pull off any role, I am looking forward to his future work. I really hope he hires some good advisors/ agents soon. He also needs to stop giving lot of interviews and he should keep himself exclusive, it is always good to have little mystery surrounding you. God bless him..
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

this is epic buahahahaah dunno if u have already watched this masterpiece! 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIGfnzlidvg

credit: hcreations x

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIGfnzlidvg[/YOUTUBE]

Hahahhahahah! I love this one!

Credit to the respective owner.

It is amazing how she made the most emotional Asfi scenes so funny, it almost hurts hahah!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

Asalam Safarians!

Congratulations on thread #9 and #10.

I last posted in #8 and read till page 100 thread #8, I wish I could read it till this point so I could have got your views on the lastest episode.

But never mind, as long as you guys keep it active.

But tell me what have been going on here?

Ps. does anyone of you own any of the Ahad fanclubs on Insta?

Yes naddiya got one
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

I am re-watching episode 27 and am now on the scene in which Zubia comes to his cabin..

wow what a scene! so unexpected...this quiet reserved girl who basically avoids any personal conversation with him has come to his office on her own to refuse a proposal he is yet to make!!! mind blowing!!

Asfi's expressions...how can a guy manage those perfect expressions!! He looked sooo attractive with that man blush😳

I know right? Such a masterpiece, I love that scene so much, I just can not stop watching. Amazing portrayal of emotions by Ahad and Sajjal, The way he was so happy to see her, his whole body language, he was so casual with her, the way he was teasing her initially, kutch serious baat, the way he tilted his head, and then when she said about her rishta, his blush and apologetically he said yes I had to ask you first but so what my family has taken an initiative, so lovelyl. As if the whole thing is set, you are mine and I can not wait to make you mine.. Poor guy had no idea what's in store for him. the way he laughed, was so heart warming.. touched my heart, really as if he was saying, what? what do you mean, shadi nahi karogi, so you want to just continue like this? here I am dying to be with you and can not stay away from you for a minute.. the entire laugh was so natural and his expressions were to the point. The way he said "To Kya karogi " had so many meanings, it showed how eager he is to take the next step in their relationship. The entire scene was so beautiful, really heartbreaking the way Zubia rejected him.. How his expressions changed when she said "attraction, infatuation" just too good, I do not think anyone else can play this role as good as him.. Ahad is a brilliant actor and I am madly in love with Dr Asfi..