Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Farah I'll fulfill your request half se... do pal ruka wala one u requested naa? ... u'll understand why i'm saying this in few days πŸ˜†
Edited by .sweetchick. - 6 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

Farah I'll fulfill your request half se... do pal ruka wala one u requested naa? ... u'll understand why i'm saying this in few days πŸ˜†

Half se? Matlab?

Yes do pal ruka was also one of the songs i requested..,
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

What about my requests?

None has ever fulfilled my requests for a vm... *crying phoot phoot ke*

Beechari πŸ˜† Farah na hi edtor is k haath lagta Hy aur na hi is ki vms k koi wish poori karta hy
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh man 10th thread! congrats guys!! anyways who is not ready for the finale...yup that's me! frankly im so scared of how they'll deal with everything! read the convo on the previous few pages briefly Z's handling of the situation is important and someone had said how asfi doesnt need to be the judge of anything or something along those lines and frankly that's my main concern I don't wanna end up not liking him in the last episode! i personally feel that the etching of his character is far more meticulous than that of Z so if they show Z seeking his validation then how will he react...ooohhh goooddd please please please let this show end on a great note i have way too many expectations now and i will be devastated if they end it stupidly! also what's with hum what exactly is their problem with the show i remember vaguely there was some issue when DeD was on air too
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Has anyone ever tried watching the scenes in episode 21 at slow speed on YT?

There are a couple of really nice moments that come out very well in slow mo as the detail is evident..

When they first sit down after being given chairs by the man whose house they come to for help and later when they are sitting alone in the rain waiting for that man to return - the awkwardness and dare I say sexual tension comes out very well in slow mo because you can see the fleeting expressions

When the man says.."Allah aap donon jo khush rakhe"...that is again an awkward moment considering the implications - he looks at her and she looks down...it is very fleeting but definitely there..

Sexual tension is clear in that scene, slow mo makes romantic,without even saying a word😳
Allah AP dono ko khush rakhe is more like a Dua given to coupkeπŸ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

πŸ˜† plz kardo
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

NEW VM in process! Can you guess the song ? 😳

will share it in very soonish In Shaa Allah ❀️

new ost
--HiNa-- thumbnail
mujhe yaha ko charpai lah do plz
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Beechari πŸ˜† Farah na hi edtor is k haath lagta Hy aur na hi is ki vms k koi wish poori karta hy

Tab hi tu... Crying phoot phoot k 😭😭😭
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Tab hi tu... Crying ohoot phoot k 😭😭😭

bechari me jisey nah asfiya ki ludostar milti hai
nah hi yeh bohar aur sorethroat chorta ha
😭😭[ahh pain in body]😭