Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm123

@bold
I dont think Zubiya needs absolution from Asfi. It is not that Asfi needs to sit as a judge over her life's mistakes. IMHO, she wants him as a witness to her life. When in love we want our loved one to know our life story, even the smaller insignificant things.We want them to relive parts of our lives they were not present in, from our POV.
On her own, she knows that the domestic violence in her life and the Rameez incident both are no reflection on her morally and that she was a victim there and not a perpetrator. Her interest in the psyche of little children and the fact that Khajista is near about the same age as Z herself was during her mother's death, means she understands she had no agency.

Very well put.

That however is not likely to happen on this show, only implied. Asfi and Zubia's convo on his past included the following 4 sentences -

1. I had forgotten to laugh
2. I saw the coverage of the seminar (acknowledging that she knew the story)
3. I went to bhai's kabar
4. I am fine and actually pursukoon after so long

That is the style of this show...versus ZGH in which characters articulate all their thoughts to their confidantes, even the thoughts which do not reflect well on them..

Since I am feeling ok about how they handled Asfi's background wrt. Zubia with such minimal convo, I am hoping I will be ok with the last episode (hoping with capital H)..

The difference in Asfi's and Zubiya's past is in the nature of the tragedy. Asfi's is a public tragedy,s o everyone knows about it without him articulating it.That is why he finds peace only when Daniyal finds public absolution. His past is an open book to her. Zubiya's is a personal tragedy, so she is the only person who can tell him.

I think the background story she invents for Lubna is the actual problem for her. She is unable to understand how to reconcile what she has said to her with the reality of having a brother who hates her.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Awesome Naddiya .. i will PM u soon ..bas uski publicity kerdena 😳

And its completely ok from my side too.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

. I can't even think Asfi needs to be put on a spot to be the judge of this..

Exactly

And we'll have to settle down on the fact that the medium of TV thrives on drama element.. it's needed to have that dramatized progress to keep the audience engaged?! 😉
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

yea we both are in the same boat and we know how to handle the holes in it as well 😆😉

Partners in crime.. To handle our hearts with care.. Because the makers are least bothered about our hearts.. Drama drama drama.. 😆
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail
NEW VM in process! Can you guess the song ? 😳
will share it in very soonish In Shaa Allah ❤️
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

@bold
I dont think Zubiya needs absolution from Asfi. It is not that Asfi needs to sit as a judge over her life's mistakes. IMHO, she wants him as a witness to her life. When in love we want our loved one to know our life story, even the smaller insignificant things.We want them to relive parts of our lives they were not present in, from our POV.
On her own, she knows that the domestic violence in her life and the Rameez incident both are no reflection on her morally and that she was a victim there and not a perpetrator. Her interest in the psyche of little children and the fact that Khajista is near about the same age as Z herself was during her mother's death, means she understands she had no agency.

Hmmm.. Let's see.. The final episode has a lot on it to offer.. Just relying heavily on the writer's effective and crisp focus on dialogues and story coverage to embed it all..
Push-pull thumbnail

Very well put.

That however is not likely to happen on this show, only implied. Asfi and Zubia's convo on his past included the following 4 sentences -

1. I had forgotten to laugh
2. I saw the coverage of the seminar (acknowledging that she knew the story)
3. I went to bhai's kabar
4. I am fine and actually pursukoon after so long

That is the style of this show...versus ZGH in which characters articulate all their thoughts to their confidantes, even the thoughts which do not reflect well on them..

Since I am feeling ok about how they handled Asfi's background wrt. Zubia with such minimal convo, I am hoping I will be ok with the last episode (hoping with capital H)..

@bold: Yes.. Hoping with a big fat H 😆
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

Intense ,,, no I m very bad at guessing.cabt wait maria
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

What about my requests?

None has ever fulfilled my requests for a vm... *crying phoot phoot ke*
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Has anyone ever tried watching the scenes in episode 21 at slow speed on YT?
There are a couple of really nice moments that come out very well in slow mo as the detail is evident..

When they first sit down after being given chairs by the man whose house they come to for help and later when they are sitting alone in the rain waiting for that man to return - the awkwardness and dare I say sexual tension comes out very well in slow mo because you can see the fleeting expressions

When the man says.."Allah aap donon jo khush rakhe"...that is again an awkward moment considering the implications - he looks at her and she looks down...it is very fleeting but definitely there..
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago