OS/FF
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Haha actually ye Haya ka aur hina ka kamal ha😆
Kasam se maine koi investigation nahi ki😆

😆😆

Acha chalo...ab wednesday se pehle pehle editor ko dhoond laao ...shabash...ek dafa bas woh editor mere haath lag jaye kahin se 😡
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mubarak ho on the 10th thread...
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hiya SanFran girl.. I'm yet to catch up on your updates.. While I'm doing that I want to let you know how happy I am to read your writeup which does complete justice to Zubia in every way.. I'm just hoping that there's no suicide attempt or thought at all from her side.. That would only bring a pity on her but I'd have lost my respect and admiration for the character strength that she's been portraying all along.. Even Daniyal got his due and he didn't attempt suicide even in his worst situations.. Hope the writer had kept that in her mind..😃
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Hiya SanFran girl.. I'm yet to catch up on your updates.. While I'm doing that I want to let you know how happy I am to read your writeup which does complete justice to Zubia in every way.. I'm just hoping that there's no suicide attempt or thought at all from her side.. That would only bring a pity on her but I'd have lost my respect and admiration for the character strength that she's been portraying all along.. Even Daniyal got his due and he didn't attempt suicide even in his worst situations.. Hope the writer had kept that in her mind..😃

The thought of suicide dosen't cross Zubi Baby's head! It couldnt. She is like a hardy rose plant which can grow again and again wherever you replant it.
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A loonngg OS from me too! Hope you guys like it.
Manmarziyan

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Manmarziyan

need a superlike button for this one. all hurting yks fans must read this for some sukoon
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks to all the OS/FF writers for the updates.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What do u ppl think..how much screen time will be given to rehan and zubia's track? Uske baad geeti ne bhi haroon ka proposal accept karna hai...us main bhi time lagay ga.. Kajista ke track ki bhi kuch developments dikhaayein ge... Phir lubna aur geeti ki marriage planning.. I think we will have only one scene of asfi zubya
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

Manmarziyan

This is so pleasing and soothing to the ardent lovers of the show not just for the romantic angle between the leads but also for the sensibility and compassion they bring in their equation.. Making it all the more beautiful.. Commented there in your post as well.. Some writings are worth repeat reading and keeping them in My Posts, help.. 😳
Edited by Push-pull - 6 years ago