Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

I guess YKS is the only drama that got so many threads right? 😆

No humsafar k 30+ At ha😆
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Review last 2 episodes.
i just finishes YKS. I honestly felt some parts were rushed. Especially khajista story line was a bit rushed it was left more to the viewers imagination.

I was angery at zubia , I don't understand why she would take such a bold step as suicide as the answer rather than face her problems head on. It felt she back to square one. From my understanding she had grown as a character but her attempted suicide was not the answer to things. I mean khajista was more stronger than her and she faced more problems that zubia.

Girl playing khajista is a good actress , she impressed me DED as well, hope she gets a lead role in the future. If Hina can get lead roles, Mariam also deserves...

Afsi confused me , he should have told zubia sooner that he knew about her past . It felt that if she hadn't attempted the suicide he wouldn't have gone to her. Was he still still judging her about her past prior to that?

Talking about the romance, c'mon I expected more than that.. What was that. Last 4 mins!!! At leastshow some nok jhok , a wedding,walking into the sunset...

Also, afsi's sister in law and dr haroon, I would have liked some moments , iwe were told they got married 4 months ago..

All in a all, good drama but ending was rushed. I would have liked to see more what actually happened to the characters I was invested in. It was just like we were told. I didn't appreciate that..
I have noticed this about pakistani drama, they rush the endings .. Makes me so sad and angry as I really have invested in these characters and I want a complete picture at the end.😡
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ Mimi, Once a thread passes 150, its considered closed. Please find the most current one to continue posting at
Currently; its # 12

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4915383
Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh lord lol.. posting for the last time .. way to many YKS posts