Rani Mukerji at her father's prayer meet

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/photos-rani-mukerji-arrives-father-ram-mukerjis-prayer-meet-389916
Let's see who all turn up..she was there at the prayer meet of most of her colleagues parents ..shocked at how Kajol kept on posting pictures from her holiday on Instagram even after her uncle's death..even an enemy who's related doesn't do that ..she reached a new low in my eyes ...

Ram Mukerji on Rani Mukerji https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QvavnYh2s8

From 12:00..
Edited by Hichki - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aw poor Rani.. she looks so heartbroken. Once again media just can't leave the family alone. :(

So nice to see so many people showing their respect - Aish, Amit ji, Jaya, Abhishek, Karan, Urmila, Manish Paul, Karisma, Kareena, just to name a few.

About Kajol - people don't need to express their sorrow on social media. I'm sure Kajol has lended her support to the family. After all no matter how the relations are - family is family. Rani was there for Kajol when her father passed away. I'm sure Kajol will also be there for Rani. This all just happened suddenly. We can't just jump at conclusions.

My deepest condolences to the family. Hope they stay strong.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Surprisingly Ash came but then again she's a nice person unlike the unibrow
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
1) he was not Kajol's Saga uncle but her Father's cousin . I didn't see anyone from Kajol's family ...Ayan, Sarbani, Sunita Gowarikar...I didn't see anyone ( did I miss any pic ?) 
2) where were Aditya and Uday Chopra ? I didn't see them 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

1) he was not Kajol's Saga uncle but her Father's cousin . I didn't see anyone from Kajol's family ...Ayan, Sarbani, Sunita Gowarikar...I didn't see anyone ( did I miss any pic ?)

2) where were Aditya and Uday Chopra ? I didn't see them

Adi was there at the funeral and also when they immersed the ashes. Rest of the family - no idea.Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
How does it matter who attends or not?πŸ˜•
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Theyrw colleagues or friends, it matters. Deaths & new life are events that pull everyone in.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

How does it matter who attends or not?πŸ˜•

Who comes to a birthday bash or a Diwali bash or a wedding ... doesn't matter. But who comes to a funeral, prayer meet, last rituals in my opinion certainly matters. At least it would for me. Just goes to show the respect of those surrounding you - family, friends, and even just acquaintances. To the family it means the world. And I can say this from experience. If these events were public, I would drop everything to attend and show my respect to the deceased - unless I have a legit reason for not being able to be there. Even if my attendance were for 5 min, that still would mean something. Maybe that's just me personally though. Everyone doesn't think the same way and that is perfectly ok.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^Theyrw colleagues or friends, it matters. Deaths & new life are events that pull everyone in.

Not neccesarily.. Maybe people called but couldn't make it owing to prior commitments? Things are not always one-dimensional
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

Not neccesarily.. Maybe people called but couldn't make it owing to prior commitments? Things are not always one-dimensional

A death is something where many people would drop/cancel all prior commitments to attend. Celebrities shouldn't be treated any different. But if a celeb attended 1 of the multiple events, but not all - even that is enough.