Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: theeki.mithai

Once again, not necessary... For instance, if your commitment involved money of others, would you be dropping it and incurring loss to others? That would be wrong too.. It all comes down to what you want to believe

I'm sorry, but I didn't get what you said. Money of others? Commitments such as being out of the country are valid. I can't speak for anyone - maybe people who didn't attend had their legit reasons. But personally unless I had a valid reason, I would make every effort to attend at least 1 event & if I couldn't at least visit their house (what SRK did).
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

I'm sorry, but I didn't get what you said. Money of others? Commitments such as being out of the country are valid. I can't speak for anyone - maybe people who didn't attend had their legit reasons. But personally unless I had a valid reason, I would make every effort to attend at least 1 event & if I couldn't at least visit their house (what SRK did).

Lo.. Tou mein ne bhi tou yahi kaha.. K official meets attend karna zaruri nahi.. People can meet/call and offer their condolences later agar problem ho tou
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Things Depend on age too ...if someone young dies unexpectedly then ppl try their best to show up dropping everything even if u r door ke rishtedaar or frnd but when someone older dies , who ppl expect to die anytime, and u r not the immediate family , then many don't bother to attend the funeral but just pay the visit later whenever they get time ( most of the time )

Sorry, this I disagree with. I see the point you're trying to make, but I completely disagree. A death is a death - whether the person is young or elderly. But you are right that a death at a younger age may seem to have more of an impact on people.
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Shocked to see how the yrf gals like pari,Anu,bhumi gave this event a miss..also y dint Madhuri turn up ?
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Her eyes and her mother's eyes speak volumes... so much sadness and pain. :(

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
One look at Tanisha s Twitter timeline and u will understand how brutish these samarth sisters are!! Shame ..Rani was beside them when they lost their father ...
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
:(

KabhiKabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My sincere condolences to the family. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4