Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

For Bengali Hindus, Shradh ceremony is held on the 14th day after someone dies
This was just a prayer meet for Bollywood people to pay their respects to Rani's father

None of the Mukherjees seem to have attended this prayer meet
They will attend the actual Shradh ceremony on the 14th day... shradh is usually performed by the son or daughter on 14th day, with priests chanting mantras and a havan kund

3 diner kaj meye Kore ..married daughters do shradh ceremony on the 4 th day I guess..raja will work on the 14 th day
GumGum thumbnail
These industry leeches would not have attended a veteran producer-director's memorial, an erstwhile A-list actress's father's memorial, but they didn't miss the movie mogul's father-in-law's memorial. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hichki

3 diner kaj meye Kore ..married daughters do shradh ceremony on the 4 th day I guess..raja will work on the 14 th day

Taholey Raja jokhon shradh korbey tokhon shob Mukherjee ra ashbey
Eta aro beshi filmy affair chhilo. Family gathering taa ashol shradh ey hobay.

They are discussing their  uncle's demise and grieving on other social media. I can assure you of that.
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Taholey Raja jokhon shradh korbey tokhon shob Mukherjee ra ashbey
Eta aro beshi filmy affair chhilo. Family gathering taa ashol shradh ey hobay.

They are discussing their  uncle's demise and grieving on other social media. I can assure you of that.

DEKHA jak
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I can't believe that someone's funeral has turned into a contest about who showed up and who didn't - and is being used to malign others. Just because they're not grieving in public doesn't mean they aren't grieving at all.

Comparing whose funeral had the most attendees and whose didn't is... I have no words for it. I'm appalled. Kabhi nahi socha tha ke aise din bhi aye ghe jab funerals compare kiye jayen ghe. 

Anyway, RIP. May God give Rani and her family strength to get through this time of sorrow. :(
Edited by -smolderhalder. - 6 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
In bolly world, even funeral/prayer meet looks like get together party.  Edited by _IHeartFriendz_ - 6 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

I can't believe that someone's funeral is turned into a contest of who showed up and who didn't - and used to malign others. They don't have to grieve in public. 

Comparing whose funeral had the most attendees and whose didn't is... I have no words for it. I'm appalled. Kabhi nahi socha tha ke aise din bhi aye ghe jab funerals compare kiye jayen ghe. 

Anyway, RIP. May God give Rani and her family strength to get through this time of sorrow. :(

Seriously tgis is appaling.. Matlab what even🥱 Log funerals and death ko bhi nahi chorte.. Even that is now considered to be a measure of popularity.. Disgusting to say the least
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
I am not getting the point of posting this thread! Express condolence for ram ji or bashing kajol? It looks like TM blindly followed kajol when he smiled when he jumped when he waved her hand and connectedthem wit mr. Mukerjis death" see how happy kajol is"!! I am feeling at the end TM will accuse kajol for his death🤔
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail

Ram Mukerji on Rani Mukerji https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-QvavnYh2s8

From 12:00

This made me teary
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Condolences.

Photos/Videos don't show everyone who was there, or show the people who went to see Rani's family so it's futile arguing without the facts.

On a general note I too believe that going to someone's funeral, to pay your respects, is a really, really important and meaningful thing to do.

Rishi Kapoor started all this calling out' nonsense though didn't he? Was he there?