Yeh Hai Most Wanted Munda
Kehti Hai Har Kudi
Yeh Hai Most Wanted Munda
Kehti Hai Har Kudi
He's The Most Wanted Munda
Kehti Hai Har Kudi  
He's The Most Wanted  Mundaaa...Hain 

Who the hell turn off this song now...

Janvi : Stop it Anby...Your singing is worse than Mendak.. and I am sure Mendak Prince will be run off if he is here...

Anby : "pouting"... How could you say that...  Its my Mendak Prince birthday you know.. I practice specially for him .. sob sob...

Andy : Stop ur nautanki Abby.. Janvi is so right.. He will run off .. 

Anby : Everyone is Nghyana Suniyam.. Music Illiterate fellows... Only My Somy understands me.. and my love for Mendak Prince...

Somy : Oh ho... I should escape before she notices me. .. "tip toeing running from the place"

Seeing Somy is escaping and Soni nowhere to found...

Anby : No one care for me..  I will wait for my Mendak Prince and sing this song and I am sure he will love it.. 

Girls : Oh no.. before she killing all with her singing.. I think we should start...

Ladies and Gender Girl... Time to join the fun and celebration of our own Mendak Prince...

For the past 1 year.. He is ruling our heart as Kartik. 

He fondly called as Mendak Prince...

Kids, teenagers, youths, aunties, grandma all have a special attaachment towards him 

Sharp 9.30pm , everyone will gather in front of tv to watch him perform along with her lovelife Naira... 

Of course you all know who I'm talking about. 

The one, the only Mohsin Khan! Or as  well all love to call him, our very adorable Momo. As we celebrate the day that has  come to become so very special to all of us, we'd like to wish for our favorite star,   all the "charming-tha" and "handsome-tha" in the world and also an amazing life  ahead!

Happy Birthday to Best, Better than the Best,Mendak Prince Mohsin Khan

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Born to Mezabeen khan and Abdul Waheed Khan on 26th October 1991, Mohsin Khan is the eldest among the three siblings with a younger brother and a sister.

A graduate in Electronics Engineering, he was great at studies. A topper who secured 80 percent in his engineering. Though he always had the love for Cinema, acting was never a part of his plan. As it turns out destiny had other plans and after shooting for some ads during his college he tried his hand at acting as well. He did cameos and parallel leads in few shows for a while. He is best known for his roles as Ritesh in Star Plus' Serial Nisha Aur Uske Cousins' and Samar Sareen in Life Ok's Dream Girl - Ek Ladki Deewani Si' which was also his first full-fledged lead role on Indian TV.

His biggest break however was getting cast as Karthik, the Male lead opposite Shivangi Joshi as Naira in Star Plus's longest running show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hain'. The character has managed to gain a lot of love especially from the younger set of the audience in a very short span of time and got him much deserved appreciation and popularity establishing him as the new romantic hero of the TV world.

Apart from acting, Mohsin is known to be interested in other aspects of film-making as well such as writing and directing. He has also worked as the second assistant director for the film Koyelaanchal'.

Filmography:

Television:

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi as Roumil (2014)

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins as Ritesh (2014)

Dream Girl - Ek Ladki Deewani Si as Samar Sareen (2015)

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (TV series) as Girish (2016)

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as Kartik Anand Sukhadia (2016 Present)

Films:

Dil toh Deewana Hai

Star Parivaar Awards Favorite Pati
Star Parivaar Awards Favorite Jodi along with Shivangi Joshi
Zee Gold Awards Best Debut Male

Karthik a character which cannot be fully described by a single word. He is multi-layered, complex and mysterious. He is laid back and relaxed, but will never turn his back on a challenge. He loves his family with all his heart, yet he has always tried to be away from them. He is understanding but at times fails to understand certain things that don't meet the eye.

Image result for anbaramkhan kartik

He was born into a happy little family, but his life turned up side down at a young age. His mother had taken her life and a hidden truth let him to believe that it was his father's affair tha provoked her to do so. From being a child to young man, he was never truly happy, owning to his broken family. There was always pain and yearning for love of a family hidden in those eyes and become evident from time to time. 

Image result for anbaramkhan #kartik

A person as such, whose life is so wrecked is anticipated to be someone who is bitter and hostile to all. Instead he is fun loving, and easy going, compassionate to the extent of praying that a woman unites with her daughter, even though he has only met the lady, considerate to all he considers even a little bit his own. It is these qualities that make everyone around admire him for the amazing soul that he is. 

While this man loves his family and respects his elders with all his heart, he is also someone who will not tolerate injustice or wrong doings. He never forgave his father when it seemed to him that he had drived his mother to suicide. When it was revealed to him that his beloved sister had caused an accident, he was ready for her to suffer any punishment which the victim's family would choose. 

Image result for anbaramkhan #kartik
He confronted his grandmother when he witnessed her rude behavior towards his wife's dance partner. He stood up against rituals like Shuddi Karan, along with his wife against his Bua Dadi saas. He is strongly opinionated and will not compromise his morals. Though this is something bright about his character, the same has also led him to be unfair towards his own father and step mother.

You may know think that you have succeeded in decoding him, but not yet. Him as a lover and a husband changes it all. From his charming good looks to his endearing persona, he is someone you cannot resist to love. He is human, he loves selflessly and unconditionally but once you have committed to him he expects compassion, care, understanding and trust from you as well. He gets hurt and takes time to forgive when he fails to receive that. 

He is someone who will never force his opinions on others for years despite of believing his father is a culprit, he never demanded for the rest of the family to do the same. However, with Naira in the picture, it all changes. He loves her the most hence he has the most expectations from her. He requires her belief in his judgement and when she fails to provide it whether she has a good reason or not, whether she is right or wrong, you will witness a vexed Karthik.

His anger is furious and burning, but it won't last forever. Once clouds of rage move away he is willing to see the bigger picture, if someone brings it in front of him. Ready to forgive those who have wronged him and apologetic to those who have been wronged by him. 

Mohsin is doing an absolutely fantastic job portraying the character. The performance so flawless that it seems destined that he was chosen to be our Karthik and we couldn't have been more happy about the fact. 

Thank you destiny and of course thank you Momo!😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CaptiveFreedom~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday to the most handsome Momo. Love your hard work and dedication towards your work. You have grown as an actor to an extent that now you are one of the fewest finest actors on indian television. Like your humbleness and gratitude. May you achieve even greater in life. Would love to see you in movies too. Love your smile, style and small gestures. You and Shivi are perfect together. Lots of love and good wishes.

Anmol Ayesha Khan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sirgid~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May you have a very happy birthday,
A celebration with family and friends,
Filled with whatever brings you joy, 
The kind of joy that never ends.

Let's raise a glass and make a toast,
Wishing joy, peace and health to you,
May your birthday be truly happy,
Full of love and life all day through.

Live each moment to the fullest,
Each single moment is dear,
This is the time to remember,
You only get one birthday a year.

Happy, happy birthday,
That's my birthday wish for you,
I hope your day brings you joy,
Whatever you plan to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~janvi0513~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Momo
I hope you have an amazing birthday with your friends and family
May you a wonderful year ahead and God bless you with even more happiness, love and success.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~zara151~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Mohsin, let this birthday and the years to come to be bright and prosperous. May you have prosperity, happiness and many great successes in line for the future. Enjoy this wonderful day with your loved one's and remain happy and cheerful always. 

Once again Happy Birthday Mohsin 🥳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ShadowImbue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday to the hard working cool hunk 😎 Wish u lots and lots of success and happiness. Thank u for giving us Karthik the most refined character. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SonaLuvZaSaf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A verryy verry happy wala birthday in advance to Mohsin🥳
u r the most humble n down to earth celeb i have ever come across. Dont ever change. Always stay the same cuz thats what ur fans luv the most abt u, our adorable MoMo😳 Hope u achieve all the success n love that u deserve. Sending loads n loads of lorrrveee🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tanzila4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mohsin😊
if I played a jeopardy game just concerning you, I would be rich. I know it sounds crazy but this is my love for u😳. I'd like to thank you for your admirable talents. It is just a special kind of👏
It's always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet & attractive. wishes that all your dreams should come true & a super year ahead😆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hadia2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday mohsin. You are a wonderful person First time i saw you in yrkkh , i never knew i will fangirl over you. You are so down to earth with gratitude and respect for fans and everyone. I havent seen a celeb who is himself so in love with his onscreen jodi and the way you interact with kaira fans, its really appreciative You are such humble, down to earth, a total family man. The way you adore every relation in your life is so endearing. We fans love you as kartik and as a person you are . Stay same, stay happy. May you get everything in life you have aimed for. May you get all the happiness in life. Keep entertaining us as Kartik

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ashshivin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many many happy returns of the day... Momo Bhaiya... Love u...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Joshua_TANHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthdah Mohsin
You are an amazing person and actor.
Hope this year brings more happiness and Success in your life.

Happy Birthday To You...

Ps : gel kam lagaya karo 😛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~beatsdongandy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy bday to my fav hero n sumone who became dream man of every girl.wish u all the success n love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rahulrs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wishing you a memorable day and an adventurous year, Happy birthday

Image result for happy birthday messages

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~similuvashvik~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Momo
Please use less gel 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.LovelyDreamer.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.LovelyDreamer.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Tags/Gifs/Siggies/
Opening Banner/ Layout Planning / Birthday Edits 
 [.LovelyDreamer.]

Biography Write Up 
[misaki]

Karthik Write Up  / Birthday wishes 
[janvi0513]

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday Momo. Have a splendid day.
Lovely thread, beautiful edits
Edited by janvi0513 - 6 years ago
Official DP  #HappyBirthdayMohsinKhan

cr : Mohsinkhan_fc
Will share all the Birthday IVs in a while.. #HappyBirthdayMohsinKhan
vellainsaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Mohsin!
Keep smiling and stay blessed😊
angelbliss786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a  Lovely Thread #Magnificent Work  Guyz  #Happy Birthday Mohsin ,May this day Be a very special one to rmbr  ,May  Happiness be with U alwayz  #stayblessed