Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG so romantic.☺️ so beautiful to read about happy moments in their lives..we are never going to get these moments in the show, Please do continue.. waiting for the next one..
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ehh this chapter was so cute!❤️
give us more!
happypeace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haye! do you plan on killing us before wednesday? :P
This was beautiful. I really hope you continue with this track.

Edited by happypeace - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Matlab bhabi ke room se apne room main jaane ki itni jaldi? Kia baat hai madam.
☺️lo ji ye story to humhri ludostar ki taraf ja rhi ha☺️

so romantic blushing karwa di☺️
please update next part as wedding night scene full

SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: happypeace

Haye! do you plan on killing us before wednesday? :P

This was beautiful. I really hope you continue with this track.

Mujhe khushi se mar jaana manzur hai-- Ye serial toh rula rula ke mar raha hai.
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TPTB: Ro ro ke maroo kambakhtoon!

Will there be an oasis somewhere or will we crawl around with perched lips for some Asfiya here?

More Bahadur and Goons in store for us! Mark my words!

Edited by octaverider - 6 years ago
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Don't leave us hanging here... :D
It was beautiful.
Update soon
Cheesybites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the amazing response guys! It means a lot to me!
I know right, it's already an ordeal waiting for for Wednesday, upar se the emotional stuff is making us all cry!
I'll definitely try to keep in the romantic bits and update as soon as possible. Please keep giving your feedback! Lots of love to you all and THANKS AGAIN!!!
masooma98 thumbnail
Thank you for writing this! You write very well
Please update soon
Cheesybites thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

Asfi was already seated on a sofa at the stage when Zubiya and Gaiti walked outside. One head after the other turned towards the bride, the gathering broke into soft and loud whispers, compliments cascading around the gloriously lit up garden.

Asfi extended his hand towards Zubiya as she reached the stage, a content smile playing across his lips. Zubiya gracefully reached out and curled her fingers around his palm.

"Tum dono ke is romance ko tou main baad main dekhti hun, Gaiti chuckled eyeing their hands.

The function started with the usual rituals. Lubna Aunty came up and made Zubiya wear flower kangans and a garland. Asfi was already wearing a garland made of yellow and white flowers. She placed a paan leaf on Zubiya's palm and put some mehendi and ubtan on it. One after the other, all the ladies came and performed the ritual. Gaiti came last and sat next to Zubiya.

"Tou madam, meray hath ke bajaye Asfi ke hath se hi mithai kha lo She giggled.

After feeding Zubiya a small bite of the mithai, she turned towards Asfi. Grabbing a full-sized laddu in her hands, she began shoving it in his mouth.

"Kia kar rahi hain Bhabi! He protested. Some morsels of the laddu falling on his kurta, the rest going into his mouth, he couldn't control his laughter. Next to him, Zubiya was also in a fit of giggles, her hand covering her mouth, her eyes sparkling with tears of laughter.

"Bohat hansi aarahi hai meri halat pe aap ko? Asfi asked her as Gaiti walked away from the stage.

"You should've seen your expression! Any newspaper would've paid millions to get a shot of your face She teased him.

The night proceeded with dances from some of Asfi's cousins and friends. Dr. Haroon and Saim also danced on Tenu le ke main jaawanga'. It was a super comic performance and Dr. Haroon's to-die-for humorous dance steps made the entire gathering erupt with laughter. Saim came up on the stage and tried to drag Asfi along.

"Asfi Chachu please aap bhi hamare sath dance karein na! He begged.

Looking at his nephew's innocently pleading face, Asfi finally stepped down and shook a leg with them. The fast paced beats of the song went something like Tenu le ke main jaawanga, Dil de ke main jaawanga...' The song perfectly fit the occasion, and the crowd, especially the bride, enjoyed the light hearted moment by casually swaying to the music.

Dinner came next, with Lubna Aunty especially making Asfi and Zubiya sit together to eat.

"Mujhe tou pata hi na tha ke aap itna acha dance karte hain, Zubiya commented while sipping some water.

"Remember I told you I could surprise you in lots of ways, Asfi winked at her. "Tum bas dekhti raho

"So do you dance in family weddings? She asked.

"No not really. Actually you know what, jab Daniyal Bhai ki shaadi hui thi tou mujhe dance karne ka shauq tou bohat tha, but karna nahi aata tha. So Faryal taught me the steps. Itna maza aaya tha na shaadi ke functions pe dance karne main! Asfi said.

"Tou aap ne Faryal ke sath dance kia tha? Zubiya enquired.

"Haan. Bohat maza aaya tha yar, honestly!

Settling into bed after all the guests had left, Asfi dialled Zubiya's number. It was routine for them to talk to each other every night, except when they had night duty at the hospital. They would discuss an array of topics from family, to professional work, to politics, to philosophical thoughts and sometimes even gossip. It almost felt like therapy to talk to each other after their busy, worrisome schedule.

He waited for her to receive the call, but there was no answer.

I'll be there at 8 to pick you up for the hospital. He left a text.

Tomorrow was going to be their last day at the hospital before the wedding. Both Zubiya and Asfi had been forced into taking an off for 3 days. Dr. Shehroze had initially insisted on a week long break, however Zubiya and Asfi's die-hard commitment to the hospital ruled out the mere possibility of it happening.

Don't come to pick me up. I'll come to the hospital with Dr.Asifa. Asfi woke up to this text from Zubiya in the morning.

He walked into the doctor's staff room as soon he reached the hospital. He was searching for Zubiya when Dr. Haroon walked in.

"Dr. Asfandyar, aap ne tou humain apne hidden dance talents se khush kar dia kal raat! He chuckled.

"Aray thank you Dr. Haroon. Aap ne Dr. Zubiya ko kahin dekha hai? Asfi asked.

"Ji ji. She's been busy with an emergency case since this morning. I think it'll take her another hour to get free, Dr. Haroon replied.

"Oh okay. Thank you

At around 2 in the afternoon, Zubiya knocked at Asfi's office.

"Come in, came his voice.

"Assalamualaikum. I need to give you an update on the emergency case I've been dealing with. I might need your help with a few things, she informed him.

"Sure sure. But before that, tell me if everything is okay? You didn't answer my call last night and neither did you let me pick you up in the morning. What's up Zubiya? His concern was evident in his eyes.

"Nothing. Everything is fine. So I was saying that the patient might need-

"Zubiya we will discuss the patient, but uss se pehle meray sawal ka jawab do, he was getting impatient. "Tumhe koi baat pareshan kar rahi hai kia?

Zubiya sat silent, her head buzzing with a million thoughts. She couldn't focus on his face, it kept blurring in front of her. Looking at her pale face, he stood up and walked towards her chair, kneeling down next to her. His face came to eye level with hers, and he could see tears glistening in her eyes.

"Oh God Zubiya, tum ro kyun rahi ho? Please mujhe batao, I'm getting really worried. He was panicking now.

"Aap ne raat ko... Her shaky voice muffled her words.

"Zubiya please bolo. Yar mujhe bohat dar lag raha hai ab

"Aap ko Faryal ke sath bohat maza aata tha na. You miss her, right? She looked up at him, her voice breaking.

"Ya Allah Zubiya, tum ne ye soch bhi kaise liya? Tum aisa kyun bol rahi ho? He couldn't understand.

"Aap ne raat ko kaha tha ne ke Daniyal Bhai ki shaadi pe Faryal ke sath dance karne main itna maza aya tha. Aap abhi bhi uss ko miss karte hain na?

It took him a minute to register what she was saying. His lips curled into a smile.

"Oh God. Zubiya who tou main ne bas aise hi bol diya tha. And how can you even compare yourself to Faryal, haan? I don't mean to talk ill of her in any way, but you know I learnt some life-changing lessons after I fell for her. But what I share with you something out of this world. It's extraordinary. And you know that. One of his hands lay on her knee while the other held her hand. "You know I can share my worst fears and my wildest thoughts with you.

"Asfi these things really scare me. One moment I feel happiness beyond limits, and the very next minute my conscience makes me lose control. What if I don't deserve you? What if I lose you Her voice shook while she poured her heart out to him.

He rose from the floor and helped her stand up. His hands went around her shoulders and he pulled her into a warm embrace.

"Zubiya, listen to me loud and clear. There's nothing in this world that can bring us apart. Nothing. God is the only one who has the power to do that. And we trust God, right? So there's no reason to have doubts. We love each other, we understand each other, and there's nothing more that should matter beyond this. We're about to start a very special chapter of our lives, so please don't let irrelevant people and thoughts meddle with our happiness.

The warmth of his chest finally managed to slow down her racing, chaotic thoughts.

Don't forget to give your feedback!

Enjoyy :)

Edited by Cheesybites - 6 years ago