Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Devil raghav nd super strong kalpi love their cute fight awesome update dear plz update other stories your
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulously written
Its just too cool kalli insjlting rag
Rag taking care of kalpi
Update soon
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Part 7: You Don't Know Me Mr Raghav Aryan Patel

Sapphire..

The day progressed the same as usual... kalpi knocked on the door. She entered when raghav asked her to come in.

K: " Boss... ur expresso..., saying so she placed the coffee on the table.

She stood there waiting for a response from Raghav. He was so engrossed in his work. She noticed the small frown line on his forehead and some of the strands of his hair fell on his forehead. Her eyes travelled down. He wore a crisp white shirt with top two buttons undone. He never wore tie. Thats one thing she noticed about him since the beginning. She has never seen him wearing tie. He always wore the semi casual attire. His coat was hanging around his seat and the sleeves of his shirt were pushed up till elbows. He was so messy but looked irresistible.

K(self talk): " what the hell? Why am i noticing all these about him? Gosh... irresistible? Seriously? Its all because of tanvi and pakhi.. every single day they talk about how hot my boss is... like some dumb fan girls..Kalpi u should hate him.. he is the devil.., she scolded herself.

R: " did u say something?, he asked looking up at her with raised eyebrows.

Kalpi came out of her thinking and she her head.

K: " no boss...

R: " then? Why the hell r u still here?, he asked annoyed.

Kalpi narrowed her eyes at him.

K: " i wanted to know if there r any other work for me..., she said glaring at him.

R: " nothing.. now get the hell out of my cabin.., he said annoyed.

Kalpi gritted her teeth in anger.

K: " yes boss.., she turned around.

K(self talk): " what crawled up his ass? Asshole..., she muttered to herself.

R: " wait.., making kalpi stop.

She stood with her back facing raghav.

K: " did he hear that?, she talked to herself before turning to face him.

R: " here.. take this file and study the details.. and yeah.. this is an important project and i dont want anybody to know about this as of now.. so make sure nobody knows about this.. keep ur big mouth shut.. Am i clear?

K: " first of all boss, my mouth is not that big.., she said pointing at her lips.

K: " second im not a gossip queen and this is not high school... so ur secret is safe with me.. do u want to tell me anything else boss?, she asked emphasising the word boss.

R: " nothing.. get out.., saying so he engrossed himself in works..

Kalpi cursed him under breath and left the cabin..

She closed the door after coming out.

K: " keep ur big mouth shut.., she mimicked raghav while rolling her eyes.

Kalpi went to her cabin.. yeah she was given a small cabin right beside raqhav's. She went inside and sat on the chair. She started studying the details of the file and jotted down important points. She was so engrossed in her work till she didn't realize it was lunch time.

S: " hi Cinderella..., Sammy came inside her cabin.

Kalpi closed the file and looked up at Sammy who always had the wide smile on his face. She smiled looking at him.

K: " oh hi prince charming.. what r u doing here? And the hell were u since morning?

S: " I was attending an important meeting..

K: " I know ur so called important meeting sam... it involves girls.. flirting.., she said giving a pointed look..

S: " u know cindy (short for Cinderella).. im a woman's man.. so wherever I go, I get surrounded my girls... and u cant blame them.. u have to blame my irresistible charm and handsome face for that.., he said giving a charming smile.

K: " u r too much.., she said chuckling at him.

S: " whatever.. what r u doing?

K: " nothing much.. just doing some work given by my boss.., she said because raghav strictly told her not to talk about this project to anybody.

S: " ahh.. raghav's all about work.. its lunch time.. come lets go for lunch.. im driving u to the new restaurant they opened last week near here.. I heard their lobster sandwich is delicious.. come lets go..., he said dragging kalpi out of her seat..

K: " food here we come.., she said dramatically.

Sammy laughed and put his arm around her shoulder while walking out of the cabin.. They were laughing at some joke Sammy told. Unknown to them a pair of eyes saw them.. it was raghav.. he furrowed his eyebrows feeling something deep inside his heart.

R(mind talk): " r they together? Why his arm is around her shoulder? What? Why am I thinking all these? I know about Sammy.. he flirts with all girls.. but wait.. what if there more to this? Wait.. wait.. wait.. I shouldn't be bothered about this.. I don't care.. yes.. I don't care.., he sighed and went back inside his cabin.

He doesn't understand why he is angry about the proximity between Sammy and his assistant. She is just an assistant.

2PM...

S: " hey rags..., he said before sitting opposite raghav in his cabin.

Raghav looked up at Sammy irritated.

S: " woah.. what's with that face? Did I do something wrong?, he asked with wide eyes.

R: " nothing.. im just working.., he lied and continued typing on his macbook.

S: " Oh yeah work... the new project is a big one.. im sure we will surpass all the leading companies with this project... It will be a huge breakthrough.., he said.

Raghav frowned.

R: " which project are you talking about?, he asked confused.

S: " The collaboration with the paris company.. that one...

Anger raised in raghav.. It was the project he told kalpi not to tell anybody for now...

R: " who told you?, he asked gritting his teeth in anger.

Sammy opened his mouth to answer but was interrupted by a phone call..

S: " rags.. I see u at home for dinner.. I have to go now.., and he left the cabin immediately.

Raghav banged his hand on the table in anger.

R(self talk): " I warned her not to mention about this project to anyone? But she told Sammy.. of course she will tell him because she was equally flirting with him during lunch time... this is too much.., he called her through intercom to immediately come to his cabin.

Kalpi knocked before entering..

K: " yes boss?, she asked.

R: " WHAT'S UR BLOODY PROBLEM?, he shouted while standing up and came towards kalpi.

K: " pardon?, she asked confused.

R: " u know very well what im talking about miss kalpana!!!

Kalpi just stood there with confuse edged face..

K: " boss I don't know what u r talking about.., she said leaning her back on his table as he was hovering her with an angry face.

R: " Damn it.. don't pretend... I told u not to tell anybody about the new project.. didn't i?, he shouted making her flinch.

K: " yes.. and I did as u said..

R: " Oh really?, he put his hands at either sides of her on the table trapping her in between his arms.

He head leaned towards hers with anger. She tilted her head back a bit because of this proximity.

R: " when I clearly told u not to tell anybody, why did u tell ur boyfriend?, he hissed angrily.

K: " boyfriend? I do---"

R: " u told Sammy about this.. I saw u guys during lunch time.. u guys were all over each other.. and of course u will tell him seeing the closeness u two had..., his face was only inch away from hers.

K: " u misunderstood everything.. Sammy is not boyfriend and I didn't tell him or anyone about the project.., she said defending herself.

Raghav snorted mockingly.

R: " u know what? Ur type of girls only think about themselves.. and can lie to defend themselves.. such a cheap personality..

His words made anger boil in kalpi..

K: " what the f**k is ur problem? U DON'T KNOW ME MR RAGHAV ARYAN PATEL... So stop judging me..., she shouted back..

R: " u know what? I can fire u right at this instance.. don't think I cant do that just because u got recommendations from sunil uncle..., he warned.

Kalpi pushed him away from her by using her palms..

K: " u know what? WHO THE HELL R U TO FIRE ME? I QUIT!!!, she removed her employee's id and grabbed raghav's hand roughly before putting it on is palm.

Then she stormed out of the office angrily after slamping close the door of his cabin...

Raghav breathed angrily before throwing her id angrily at the wall...

Precap: What will the mighty Raghav Aryan Patel do when he found it was not her mistake?

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb update dear
raghav jealous
he throw his anger at kalpi with jealous
didn't give any chance to her
thank god kalpi quit job herself
waiting for raghav reaction when he found the truth
pls update soon dear
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. I like kalpi decision . Waiting next part
naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic update raghav misunderstood kalpi nd kalpi quite the job superb plz update soon
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow kalpi is seeing his boss stressed
Hmm kalpi n sammy friendship affects rag
Update soon
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow great update Raghav is starting to feel jealous and now the fight. I wonder how will Raghav find out the truth and how will he get back Kalpi. Can't wait for the next update
pratibhas5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear awesome update plzzz do continue soon
Dimple_0510 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

PART 8: Don't defend her...

8PM...

Kalpi didn't go back home after quitting. She went to the park and sat on the bench for 5 hours doing nothing. The incident replayed in her head..

K: " how dare he talk about me like that? What did he think I will keep my mouth shut just because he was my boss? He has no rights to humiliate me and blame me unnecessarily.. I don't know what's his problem.., she was talking to herself..

Her phone rang making her come out of her thoughts. Reality hit her when she saw the caller id. It flashed mom.. She cut the call. Worry clouded her mind.

K: " now I don't have a job in hand. If mom comes to know about this I will have to go back to London... God... why? Why always me? Why cant I live my life as I wish?

After half an hour she decided to go back home as she was getting calls from her mom, tanvi, pakhi and her maasi janvi..

Leela Jaichand opened the door to find her daughter with tired face..

L: " what took u so long?

K: " Can u at least let me in first?, she asked annoyed.

Janvi was there talking on phone about her homemade chocolate business.. kalpi went towards the fridge and took a bottle of ice water before drinking.

L: " Kalpana Jaichand.. I asked u a question.., she said with arms crossed against her chest.

Kalpi closed her eyes and sighed.

K: " I got stuck at work... And for god's sake mom.. im in no mood for any argument with u.. im tired.. so im gonna go take shower and sleep.., she said before moving towards the bedroom she shares with Pakhi and Tanvi.

L: " I made dinner.. come eat first.., she said noticing her tired daughter.

K: " im not hungry.., and she left the place before her mom could say anything.

In the room...

When she entered the room, she noticed Tanvi and Pakhi talking about someone seriously. Well, it looked like Tanvi was cursing about someone to Pakhi.

T: " You know what? That pervert keeps on looking at me with those lovey dovey eyes makes me wanna puke..., she said.

P: " arrey yaar... it looks like love in first sight for him..., she said.

T: " gosh... I hate that guy... u know what? He was way too cheerful... I doubt he doesn't carry this hey, im a happy go lucky guy... and I can be ur sunshine' kinda board around his neck..., she said rolling.

K: " he sounds interesting..., kalpi said entering.

T: " not u too kalpi..., she said annoyed.

Kalpi put her bag on the chair and sat on the bed with her head hanging low. Pakhi and Tanvi looked at each other sensing something wrong.

P: " what happened darling? U r so dull...

Kalpi looked up and gave a sad smile.

K: " I quitted my job...

P&T: "WHAT?, they shouted in unison.

Kalpi explained everything that happened to them.

T: " that son of a..., she started swearing.

P: " oh god... darling im so sorry... Did u tell leela aunty about that?

K: " no... but I have to... I better start packing my things before that...

T: " what? Why?

K: " im unemployed... and as per my mom, if I don't have a job I have to go back to London...

P: " I thought ur boss was not that bad...

K: "my ex-boss...

P: " whatevs... u told me how he helped u when the lift stopped... and that day he ordered pizza for u... Gosh... At one point I thought he likes u...

K: " he? Likes me? U should have seen him today... then u would have known that im the person he despises most in the whole universe...

T: " whatever... lets think about what to do next... I say we don't tell this to leela aunty first... we can wait for few days and arrange something else... like some other job?

K: " u kidding me? I got this job itself by cheating... I don't think I will get any other job easily... I just give up...

Pakhi got up and went towards her with a determined look.

P: " No girl... u shouldn't give up... lets eat ice cream now... and think about other options... u r not leaving us that easily...

T: " yes... and because tomorrow is weekend, we can go for picnic at the woods... and forget about all these bullshit... deal?, she asked placing her palm in front.

P: " deal..., she said placing her hand on hers.

Both looked at kalpi... Kalpi sighed and woke up.

K: "Fine... deal..., she said placing her hand on top smiling...

Patel House...

Raghav was sitting on his bed with his head leaning against the headboard. His laptop was open in front of him but he was staring at an empty space. He was thinking about the morning incident.

K: " U DON'T KNOW ME MR RAGHAV ARYAN PATEL...

K: " I quit...

Raghav came out of his thoughts when he heard his grandmother's voice calling him to come downstairs to have dinner. Raghav sighed and closed the laptop before heading downstairs.

When he went downstairs, he saw his father, Hrishikesh Patel already there along with his grandmother Gauri Patel... Sammy was still not there...

R: " hi grams... sammy is not back yet?, he asked while sitting.

G: " he will be here soon raghav...

S: " Raghav! What the hell man?, he came there fuming.

R: " what?

S: " is it true? U fired kalpi? Maya told me...Why would you do that?

R: " Sammy, I don't care if she is ur girlfriend... what she did was wrong... and for ur information, I didn't fire her... she quit...

S: " Girlfriend? R u out of ur mind? I agree I flirt with girls... but kalpi is different... she is my friend... she is like a bro to me...

Hearing that Raghav thought "friend?

S: " and what wrong u r talking about?

Raghav told him what happened.

R: " I didn't mean to hide about the project from u... I was going to tell u... but I didn't want it to get to our opponents ears... so, I was careful about this project... and she took my words as lightly as ever and told u... what she did was totally wrong...

S: " Raghav..., he sighed.

R: " what? Don't defend her..

S: " what made u think kalpi told me? Uncle told me about the project... kalpi didn't even say a single word about it...

R: " don't lie..., he said frowning.

Sammy looked at Hrishikesh.

H: " Raghav... Sammy is saying the truth... im the one who told him about it...

Raghav looked at his place learning the truth.

R: "Oh..., he whispered whereas the trio looked at him.

S: " Oh? That's all u can say?

R: " what else u want me to say?

S: " give the job back to kalpi...

R: "I DIDN'T FIRE HER... SHE WAS THE ONE WHO QUIT..., he said like a child.

Sammy shook his head and looked at his grandmother.

S: " grams... aren't you gonna say anything?

G: " raghav beta... she quit...but that was because u didn't trust her... so, u r the one who has to make it right... u understand me?

Raghav sighed and nodded his head.

H: " Yes raghav.. mom is right...

S: " yes..., he said glaring at raghav.

R: " Fine... fine guys... I will let her know that she still has the job...Happy now?

S: " Very happy... Grams... im starving... lets eat...", he said giving a wide grin.