Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dimple_0510

Part 13: She brought that for me!!!

K: "Good morning Hina..., she greeted hina with a bright smile whileholding the tray with a cup of double shot expresso for her devil boss.

H: "Morning kalpi...Boss has already arrived... in his cabin..., she saidsmiling.

K: "Well, let me go serve this double bitter coffee to your highness...,she said dramatically.

H: "Kalpi... if he hears u..., she said chuckling.

Kalpi winked at her and made her way to lion's cave happily. She knockedon the door and after getting his permission, she went inside.

K: "Boss... ur expresso... and here is a special complementary... homemadefruitcake..., she said happily with a huge grin never leaving her face.

Raghav looked at the coffee and cake and then at smiling kalpi withamused look.

R: "Looks like someone is in good mood...

K: "Yes..., she said smiling.

She was happy because her mother just left for London this morning.

R: "and this fruitcake? Did u make it? Pls tell me in advance, I don'twanna be hospitalized because of food poisoning..., he taunted.

Kalpi's smile changed in a deep scowl.

K: "Don't worry boss... I didn't make it... my aunt made it...if u don't wantit fine..., she said rolling eyes before trying to take the plate of cake fromhis table.

When she was about to take the plate, his fingers enclosed her wristcausing her to pause her action. She looked at him with those wide doe-shapedeyes.

R: "Did I say I don't wanna eat it?, he mumbled huskily while holdingthe eye-lock. 

His hand was still on her wrist... Raghav was the first on to break theeye contact. He cleared his throat and averted his eyes still not leaving herwrist.

R: "Well u didn't make it... so I definitely won't end up in hospital... soI will eat it..., he said smirking.

Kalpi came out of her trance and narrowed her eyes at him. She snatchedher hand from his hand and huffed.

K: "Is that all boss? U have anything left? If not I will go because Ihave work instead of listening to ur taunts...

R: "Nah... That's all for now miss jashwal..., he said with smirk stillplaying on his lips.

Kalpi's mood went down more hearing miss jashwal... She always insistedeveryone to either call her kalpi or Kalpana or miss Kalpana as she doesn'twant to be called miss jashwal which is not even her true identity.

K: "Kalpana is fine boss... ", she said annoyingly.

R: "I'll call u whatever I want miss jashwal..., he said taunting.

K: "No u cant..., she said crossing her arms against her chest.

R: "Why so?, he asked raising his eyebrow.

K: "Because I say so..., she said his famous dialogue back at him...

Raghav raised his eyebrows amused. This little woman in front of him isusing his dialogue to give a tit-for-tat to him...

K: "And moreover it's my name... so I should decide what others call me...,she said raising her right eyebrow challengingly at him.

He opened his mouth to retort back but stopped short when his cabin dooropened and in came a cheerful Sammy.

S: "Hello... my darlings... did u guys miss me?, he said with huge smile.

R: "Sammy what time is it? U should have been here an hour ago..., hescolded.

Sammy rolled his eyes at him and went towards kalpi without givinganswer to Raghav...

S: "U tell me cindy... did u miss ur prince charming?, he asked givingher a charming smile.

K: "Yes... a lot..., she said chuckling...

S: "I know at least u love me... unlike some boring uncle..., he saidgiving a corner look towards Raghav who glared at him...

Kalpi giggled at his antics.

S: "U know what I missed u too..., he hugged her before twirling her...

K: "Put me down... gosh..., she said giggling...

Sammy put her down and smiled at her... The third pair of eyes looked at them irritated.

R: "If u guys are done with this stupid childish behavior, we have workto do here... and PA I don't pay u to waste my time... go and make arrangements fortoday's meetings..., he snapped and kalpi left from there after glaring at him.

Sammy huffed and went to sit opposite Raghav and started eating thefruitcake... Before Raghav could say anything, Sammy gulped half the cakeready...Raghav closed his eyes to contain his annoyance...

R(in mind): "She brought that for me..., he whined mentally irked lookingat Sammy who was devouring the cake like a hungry hyena.

S: "hmmm... Its delicious... do u want some Raghav?

Raghav opened his mouth to say something but...

S: "Nah... I know u don't eat sweets... so let me eat it..., saying so hefinished the cake leaving a grumbling Raghav...

H: " kalpi... there's someone waiting to meet u... I asked them to wait atthe lounge area..., hina said as soon as she saw kalpi coming out of the bosscabin.

K: "visitor? For me?, she mumbled in confusion before making her waytowards the lounge area.

She opened the door and her body froze looking at the person who waswaiting for her with a smirk.

K: " you?, she muttered.

"Yes... me... surprised to see me miss Kalpana Jashwal?, the girlasked tauntingly.

K: "Look I can explain...

"Explain? Explain about what? How u forged ur name? how u used my name,my identity to get the job?, the girl hissed.

The girl was non-other than the real Kalpana jashwal.

K: "Pls... listen to me once...

KJ: "Well, I think better than me, it is the company's ceo's turn tolisten to u...

Kalpi's blood drained from her face... All she could think about was whather boss will think... unknown to her, her heart has started harboring someunnamed feelings for the gorgeous man who never stopped getting on her nerves...

K: "Please..., she muttered and unknowingly a drop of tear slipped fromher eye when her heart continued muttering he will hate you'.

The other girl Kalpana jashwal's hard faade crumbled a bit seeing thetear.

KJ: "Ten minutes... that's all u have..., she said crossing her armsagainst her chest.

Kalpi explained to her everything... including her true identity and howmuch she required her job...

Kalpana Jashwal sighed..

KJ: "Although what u did was wrong, I understand ur situation...

Kalpi looked at her.

KJ: "Well, yeah... I always wanted to be a dancer u know... but my fatherwas adamant on me taking this job... he asked sunil uncle, his boss to recommendthis job for me which I don't want...

Kalpi was surprised..

KJ: "Yeah... rich or poor, our fathers have the same characters I think...well, after the interview, I just moved in with my boyfriend... I didn't contactmy father and he me... and when he suddenly he called me yesterday and wastalking about how well im doing my job, I was shocked... so, I came here and mysuspicions are proven right...

K: "Im sorry... I.. I will resign this job immediately..

KJ: "No... don't... I think it's good u took up this job...

Kalpi looked at her with confusion edged face.

KJ: "Don't u get it... this solves both our problems... I mean u get to workand I get to keep my father off my back by making him think that im working here...so, both our problems are settled...Deal?, she asked smiling while holding outher hand.

Kalpi looked at her stretched hand and that girl's face. She smiled andshook her hand..

K: "Thank you..., she said sincerely...

Kalpana Jashwal woke up to leave... kalpi went to see her out...

"Kalpana..., a voice echoed from behind..

K&KJ: "yes?, both asked simultaneously while turning to look at theperson who called.

The person looked with at them with a frown... The real Kalpana jashwallooked at him with confusion as well but kalpi looked at him with shocked wideeyes.

K: "BOSS!!!

Kalpana Jashwal looked at kalpi with wide eyes before turning to look atthe hot guy whom she discovered as the boss...

R: "I was looking for u in ur cabin... u were not there..., he said but hewas looking at the other girl questioningly.

K: "oh... sorry boss... I had a visitor..., she said in small voice.

R: "this is..., he asked questioningly.

K: "my cousin.., she lied immediately.

R: "Oh... Hi, im Raghav aryan patel..., he saidextending his hand.

Kalpana jashwal shook his hand.

KJ: "hi im Kalpana jashwal..., she said unknowingly and gasped.

R: "What?, he asked frowning.

Kalpi's face paled at that second.

K: "who boss... hmmm... she... well... Yeah, she is Kalpana jashwal...

R: "Are u high PA? Why are u blabbering nonsense?

KJ: "Well mr patel... im Kalpana jashwal.. And she is Kalpana jashwal aswell.., the girl said smiling nervously...

Raghav looked at that as if she had two heads.

K: "What she meant was, boss, our late great grandmother's name was Kalpana...our fathers both named us Kalpana in her memory... so, yeah... she is Kalpana jashwal...and im Kalpana jashwal as well.., she prayed internally for him to believethis lie...

Raghav raised his eyebrows in amusement...

R: "I didn't know u come from such sentimental family miss Kalpana..., hesaid surprised.

K: "yeah... sentimental and emotional... that's our family... right cousin?

KJ: "Yeah... absolutely... and I have to go... catch up later cousin... mr patel...,she nodded her head at Raghav and rushed from there without giving him time toreply...

Raghav looked at kalpi and was about to say something but kalpi interruptedhim...

K: "U were saying u were looking for me boss..., she diverted the topic..

R: "oh yeah... We have to leave the office for the gupta's meeting...

K: "Ok... boss... let me get my things..., she left the place immediately andwent inside her cabin and locked the door...

She went and sit on her chair and closed her eyes before sighing...

K (self talk): "That was a close call...Thank god...

Precap: I hate liars...

Hi dear, we're still waiting for you to finish this beautifula story, you have come back.

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please update your story, we're waiting!!