Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Bookworm i have not read your latest 2 updates deliberately because you write soo well tht u raise iur hopes so high ke mujhe lagta hai ke agar aisa ya iss level ka serial main na hua...tu i wiill get disappointed...and as we know tht we have only 3 epis left tu uss main itna detail se ho bhi nahi sakta..so i dont want to get disappointed with what they show us in serial..so now am avoiding your lovely updates
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5- WOW. I absolutely love it. I can't wait for their engagement. Is Asfand going to talk to Rehan? Or will he just ignore him as he ignored Zubiya for so long?
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Zubia, after today we will never talk about that scoundrel...I hope you know me well enough to know that I would never judge you". He paused and continued " but the thought of you with any other man is not something I can handle..I am sorry, I know I was myself engaged and I should not think this way...but ..but I feel like you are mine and mine alone"☺️
YAAAS BOY!👏😉
masooma98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing updates!!! The warmth and love in their conversation was beautiful!
Keep writing :)
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Cannot wait for part 6. Lovely writing
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice take from your side for the course of events👏.. Enjoy reading your shots and keep them coming as I'm sure you have your own flow of events for them...😳
I've to confess that I would like to see Zubi opening up to Asfi.. She needs to let it all out.. So much piled inside her.. And she's even forgotten how to emote her inner feelings.. Just hoping Asfi to be the one to bring back her and make her trust someone with her feelings🤗... Rameez has done a big damage out there..
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree, the story actually should not stop at confessing love for each other. The hard part actually comes after that. Like in YJHD, Naina says that I love you is just the start, The more troublesome part is 2 people managing the expectations from these 3 words spoken between them. That is where all your insecurities actually come up. :) See there is so much masala for you to write.:)
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree, it will be awesome to see Zubi open up a bit, The whole new journey after I love you till marriage, may be you can have some cute moments between them, which we will never get to see in the show. It will be lovely to read their conversations, and I am so sure you will do full justice to them.Remember our discussions, post after posts, reviews after each episode, 😆😆how we all craved for their conversations.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohhh man so excited for the next part!! Yeaaasss the sms can't wait
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Just read the part . absolutely loved it, how Asfandyaar tackled this.
U r amazing writer❤️i don't know how,whether they will show this in serial but at least u fulfilled our wish ,I wanted to see like this way.
Aww her blush