Posted: 6 years ago
maza agya
Great job hats off
Please post next part today
This is making much easier to wait for epi
masooma98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update! Eagerly waiting for the next one :)
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

@bookworm

What''s your name ?That is , if you don't mind.
Rula diya yaar. I know I'm going to cry buckets on Wednesday too, but aapne to pehle hi rula diya.

I would love to be called Lizzie (probably my favourite heroine). :)

Thank you so much for the kind words. I toned down the angst in the next update. :)
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

This is so overwhelming and heart touching.. Loving the way Asfi is taking it slowly with her and letting her be.. Giving her thr time she needs.. Finally when she's gonna open up crying she's not gonna regret it.. She'll embrace life all over again.. For all thT she deserves..

I agree. I too felt that Asfi would continue to be the gentleman that he is. Support her but not push her.

Thank you so much for your words of appreciation.
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

@bookworm123, please dont stop. I am like literally hanging on to your words.

Beautifully written and somehow I think this is how the scene is going to pan out on this Wednesday.

Wow you pack so much talent.

Please , please, phir kya hua???

Wow! Feels great to hear such nice words from articulate writers like you for my modest write up.

I am sure the scene in the show will be much much better and heart touching. Not to mention the acting prowess of the lead pair which will take it to another level..
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masooma98

Another beautiful update! You convey their emotions so beautifully it feels real. Please do write more, love it!

Thank you, glad you liked it!

OMG
So intense❤️
Spec when he says look into my eyes n then tell me u don't want to marry.

I know right! We have all been dying to see intensity between them. I am sure ARM and SA will ace it with their acting!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This update is really overwhelming and and touched my heart,.❤️ You nailed their emotions, so perfect fitting to their characters. Love the way Asfi is giving her space, Poor Zubia, had tears in my eyes, she needs a big hug.. You penned all the emotions so beautifully, Please do write soon, I can not wait to read what's next. Thanks so much for this lovely chapter..🤗
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Wow👏Absolutely beautiful, loved it so much, already read two times, you have conveyed their emotions so well, had tears in my eyes, please do continue, I d love to read more, next part of the conversation, loved the way you kept the characters intact, Asfand is such an amazing guy, hopefully we get something like this in the drama too,

You write so beautifully yourself, feels nice to read your words of appreciation.

I did tone down the angst in the next update. Thought we should have some toe curling moments for a change
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

Tell me you don't want to marry me", he said.

"I do not want to get married", she responded.

"I did not ask you whether you wanted to get married. Look me in the eye and tell me you do not want to marry me", he insisted.

"This conversation is making me uncomfortable", she said, hoping he would relent. "I am sorry but I need your answer", he said, not sounding sorry at all.

When she did not respond, he removed his glasses and looked at her intently. She tried to look away but could not.

"Zubia, I am sure you know how I feel about you. I don't know when exactly things changed between us but for quite some time now, I have been thinking about you all the time. I..I don't know if I admire you more or adore you more.."

this is soo beautifull <3 <3 this is what asfi would sdo remove his glasses watch her intently <3
loved it please keep it coming ,

My favourite part of the write up too if I may say so. Thanks for concurring!

Get goosebumps imagining the actors enacting this one, they are such wonderful performers and they will ace such an intense scene!
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: octaverider

Loved how you write Zubiya's fragile side. And this:

Asfi's uncompromising strength.

They really balance each other well.

So beautifully written. But then I always knew you had the writing keera in you! 😆

😆 more like romance ka keera! Thanks for liking!