Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
He's so much better than McDreamy, as a character and as an actor.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Desi McDreamy alert https://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1153687/ahad-raza-mir-talks-about-being-the-national-craze-dr-asfi-and-giving-out-serious-mcdreamy-vibes

OMG πŸ˜† you know what. I was also thinking about it last week, that he gives Dr Mcdreamy πŸ˜ƒ feel.
although Dr. Asfi is way better than Dr McdreamyπŸ˜‰
Edited by fanraya - 6 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ssooo truee about DeD I was so annoyed so bloody annoyed after waiting for years and years literally for wali faraa to happen it ended at the most underwhelming note I would have liked it better if the last episode actually had them together as a couple rather than that confession in the last 20 minutes or so and for wali faraa also it was slow burn lots of building they didn't even half as many scenes as asfiya where romance was concerned and the comic relief was much needed in that sob fest that took place but still it didn't compensate for the lack of romance that should've been there l!! Anyhow with asfiya frankly I'm just glad we got some great scenes in episode 24/25 and before that also the baarish the raasta khatam na ho because now my expectations aren't really that much with how they're going to proceed! I'm hoping I'm pleasantly surprised and all my assumptions turn out wrong!!
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SS88

Lets just say McDreamy nahi Full on Dreamy πŸ˜‰
lovefk thumbnail
OHMAN ALSO WOW SUCH LIGHTENING FAST SPEED THIS THREAD IS MOVING AT !!!! ASFIYA FAM IS SUPER MOTIVATED😎
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I think they are just comparing based on looks and craze that his character has, nothing else. Gosh Dr Asfi is such an awesome e character, there is ni comparison at all...😳
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Lets just say McDreamy nahi Full on Dreamy πŸ˜‰

ahaha yeaaa mcdreamy+mcsteamy
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovefk

I love the Mc Steamy bit 😳
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Still after so much interaction in the party, I would have liked to see scenes of them thinking about their walk when getting ready for work...and some close ups of their eye contact when they meet at work surrounded by others..and also as someone else mentioned, show that conversation between Lubna and Asfi that Lubna was referring to...I would have settled for this as at least the continuity would have been maintained

@ Bold
This is the issue here. Not screen space. It's like we're watching them in 2 disconnected universes . I agree that Zubiya and Asfand would not chit chat in the hospital corridor (esp as the good doctor is very particular about "staff" being disciplined) ,but they could at least have shown

Sorry for jumping in to the conversation so late. butI so agree with you. Its like they still want to keep the relationship at the professional level between these two. I mean this is an explosive situation-- two people working together in close proximity, with awareness of each other's STATED romantic interest, CANNOT, I repeat, CANNOT have the sort of conversation they did about "kuch chahiye toh nahi?" Damn, that was as cold as a day old fish! The way she coolly walks off after he says I am going... No, that might be how a 7 year old married couple behave not someone who have just expressed interest in each other. I like hoe someone said " Ghar mein shakkar khatm ho gayi hai" in response to that question he asked...because that is what the whole stilted conv reminded one of... happy married bliss of 7 yrs...
That is my problem with this play... they have a pair of excellent actors who have smouldering chemistry ...which is rare enough... and they seem unable to play them off . Unlike everyone else I do not think this is a editorial problem, it is a director's cluelessness. g