Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

#yakeenkasafar #DomesticityOfThisScene A: ...Aur kuch chahiye tu mujhe bata dena. Z: Ghar mai cheeni khatam ho gayi hai. @farhatishtiaq
Credit jiya/Octaverider

🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's a little sad that they had so many scenes of Daniyal and Geiti's married intimacy but they are not the couple the audience is going ga ga over and making VMs of! Of course their relationship was important for the storyline and those scenes add depth to Geiti's loss...

Considering there are just 3 to 4 episodes left, we can expect the show to end with their marriage I suppose..it is a pity really..the slow burn and the excellent chemistry has made everyone yearn to see them as a couple but we may not get too much of that..

Of course I could be wrong and the next three to four episodes will satisfy our emotions...a lot can move in 3 to 4 episodes
hope so . Otherwise we will always be left feeling something is missing in a journey which has been so beautiful so far

Yes. They should avoid opening up too many threads, focus instead on quality over quantity. So much screen space for Geiti and Haroon's relationship from now on, not necessary. We do not need to see 2 romance tracks for Geiti in the show when even one for Zubia/Asfi does not always get the deserved screen space!!!

It would have been sufficient to see Geiti towards the last episode no longer saying no to marriage when the topic is brought up as a way of indicating that she is also ready to move on...that in my view is more realistic..
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ Udaari was her work where she showed the spirit to fight and win the legal way

OK. I have not seen but heard of it..

and not wait for it to eventually happen but then I think the reality is more closer to what she has shown in this because most people dont have the courage to stand up against their own like in the case of Zubia ( her age and lack of resources and support being key )

True but given the issue was raised, I hope it is handled very well...emotionally and socially..

though the lack of fight shown from Asfi's family did surprise me initially bec it was not like they didnt have the resources to fight but I guess they were so drained emotionally that they wanted to move away and make it their past like the zakhm which u cover n then dont want to revisit more, they wanted peace and growth for both Gaiti And Asfi and thus the option chosen -wait for justice to come!

That seems to be the approach in this play atleast

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bookworm123

<font color="#0000ff">That seems to be the approach in this play atleast

</font>

And then its titled Yakeen ka Safar so they had to play by it that their yakeen in allah right thru their journey, that they would get justice eventually came true.
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

@bookworm123 so you know the way urooj held the press con and confessed to her sins and went on to rant I felt that was a bit underwhelming my emotions were heightened only due to asfi but also I think the whole point that the writer wanted to emphasize was how asfi had promised to prove danyal right and irrespective of how it was years later he still managed to do it!! And you know I agree with you maybe the legal aspect should have been explored more

Agree. It was no doubt satisfying on many levels including the aspect you mentioned that Asfi achieved what he wanted to. At the start of the show there was over emphasis on legal aspects (hearings, documents, evidence etc.) and in the second half the resolution stayed away from it...it may have been better to keep the legal aspect in the background throughout if this was this intended plan for closure...nothing wrong with it as every story can have a different focus. the focus for this show could have been on the journey of this family and of course Zubia;s thread...like RD said, Udaari focussed on legalities

and especially in the case of zubiya while everyone sympathized with her father I frankly didn't because murder is murder domestic violence is domestic violence there's no two ways about it atleast for me .

Agree.

But like you said with the writer's faith in god I think what she wanted to say was even if the legal system may fail the innocent karma and fate or god whatever you want to call it makes you pay while that can be problematic but I think it does make some sense! Also where the legal aspect needs to come in at is how the house belongs to zubiya and she should go and chuck sheema out

Can that happen pronto please? Sick of that poisonous woman who made a small situation that could be contained so so bad...
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Next week all zubiya past will open
AsfiYa ki shadi nahi Milne wali 😭 I think. They will end on confession then zubiya going khi.
😭

Haye no marriage phirse diyar e dil wala haal hoga
I think har serial ki last episode SANAM jesi honi chahiye almost 15-20 min post marriage scenes hone chahiye.πŸ˜†
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RD-

Humtv likes to promote and back the big names and kind of stretch their shows to endless levels i think they didnt expect YKS to be such a viewership spinner for them given the starcast had no big names and now that its worked they cant seem to give it the due it deserves!

Like they extended AAA.they favorite one person n bus us k hi hojate Hain,now every day mk ka song koi 50 dafa ata hyπŸ₯±πŸ˜• Kashmiri sir n farhat cannot be blamed If there is fault then it's hum tv channel or momina duraid coz she got shares too in channel it's her product, sajal ko yeh log ab moo lagane lage Hain mom movie ki wajah se.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Yes...it depends on editing team on what goes on air... But they can atleast edited /deleted scenes on youtube.. Waisy bhi woh scene..ab inn ke liye fuzool hi honge..

Also, if not on hum tv youtube channels(i dont think it would be possible) i think director / writer can upload those deleted scenes ..themselves on any youtube channel...if not on humtv youtube channesl..

Jo scenes inhon ne shoot kar liye...aur cut hogaye..,,woh inke liye fuzool hi hain..but still for crazy fans like us...they can upload them on net

I m writing to humtv n sir shehzad Kashmiri too,jpj k page per bhi likthi Hoon k edit scenes dedo after yks finish

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Haye no marriage phirse diyar e dil wala haal hoga
I think har serial ki last episode SANAM jesi honi chahiye almost 15-20 min post marriage scenes hone chahiye.πŸ˜†

I hope sahad come in some project with very good pH house n we get all marriage, suhaag raat scenesπŸ˜†
Let's see arm ka new project kab start hoga.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
That "ab pata chal gaya na" dialogue is on a loop for me now..πŸ˜‰
It's like saying "Now you the other side of me"❀️
"Now you know how much I'm interested in you"
"Now you know how loving I can be"😳
"Now you know how romantic I am" ☺️
Haaayeee haaayeee.. so many.. πŸ˜†