Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay great so now it's out of the director's hands as well I don't expect anything from hum I think they'll wind it up quickly! Instead of missing episodes for festivals why cant they just change the timings and not skips days so they don't have to rush later onthis is so annoying!!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😆

Originally posted by: -RD-

Usko allowed hai he is THE BOSS jisse Dr Zubia sabse ache se jaanti hai 😆

😆

Word Count: 0

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

this is his message.see second line.i copy paste

Why will I assume🥱

Oh no..i didnt mean tht exactly.. I meant ke kabhi kabhi hum apna view bhi saath hi likh dete hain... I do it too... Tu iss liye kisi confusion se bachnay ke liye main ne poocha...
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Okay great so now it's out of the director's hands as well I don't expect anything from hum I think they'll wind it up quickly! Instead of missing episodes for festivals why cant they just change the timings and not skips days so they don't have to rush later onthis is so annoying!!

Humtv is good for nothing team editing team🤢
See he's saying 29 or 30 Farhat says 30 but now all in hands ofediting
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

It's a little sad that they had so many scenes of Daniyal and Geiti's married intimacy but they are not the couple the audience is going ga ga over and making VMs of! Of course their relationship was important for the storyline and those scenes add depth to Geiti's loss...

Considering there are just 3 to 4 episodes left, we can expect the show to end with their marriage I suppose..it is a pity really..the slow burn and the excellent chemistry has made everyone yearn to see them as a couple but we may not get too much of that..

Of course I could be wrong and the next three to four episodes will satisfy our emotions...a lot can move in 3 to 4 episodes

hope so . Otherwise we will always be left feeling something is missing in a journey which has been so beautiful so far
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Its 29 but it could be 30 , depend on editing n pace , thanks for liking
liking
this is message of shehzad Kashmiri sir
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Khud to Dr Asfandyaar ne sister rizwana ko hosp ne nikala Tha now Khud he's doing khullum khulla romance with Dr.zubiya😆

😆hehe poor sister rizwana
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Humtv likes to promote and back the big names and kind of stretch their shows to endless levels i think they didnt expect YKS to be such a viewership spinner for them given the starcast had no big names and now that its worked they cant seem to give it the due it deserves!
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

No not yet.farhst n kasmiri can't do nothing now all in hands of editing team

Yes...it depends on editing team on what goes on air... But they can atleast edited /deleted scenes on youtube.. Waisy bhi woh scene..ab inn ke liye fuzool hi honge..

Also, if not on hum tv youtube channels(i dont think it would be possible) i think director / writer can upload those deleted scenes ..themselves on any youtube channel...if not on humtv youtube channesl..

Jo scenes inhon ne shoot kar liye...aur cut hogaye..,,woh inke liye fuzool hi hain..but still for crazy fans like us...they can upload them on net
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

😆

abhi dekho dekho rustom kya kya deliver kar tha hai😉, kahi rishta hi nahi deliver kar aye🤣

Shukar karo rustom he open kar k dress nahi dekh liya warna bechare ko yakeen hi na atha😆