Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Not fair at all. To get proper closure to all stories and each character there should be atleast 32 episodes . Khajista , gethi-haroon , Zubi and brother and most importantly to show the strengthening bond and marriage of asfiya there need to be more episodes . 😕

It's a little sad that they had so many scenes of Daniyal and Geiti's married intimacy but they are not the couple the audience is going ga ga over and making VMs of! Of course their relationship was important for the storyline and those scenes add depth to Geiti's loss...

Considering there are just 3 to 4 episodes left, we can expect the show to end with their marriage I suppose..it is a pity really..the slow burn and the excellent chemistry has made everyone yearn to see them as a couple but we may not get too much of that..

Of course I could be wrong and the next three to four episodes will satisfy our emotions...a lot can move in 3 to 4 episodes
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was very satisfactory from an emotional standpoint. We have all become very attached to Usman and family, felt their humiliation and loss acutely and it was very heartwarming to see them get closure..

However, I cannot help but reflect that while the issue of rape was touched upon and how a legal process can be subverted, the solution so far does not address that..they may tackle in the next episode so I could be wrong..My observation looking at the writer's body of work, is that there is a strong focus on faith in god, faith resulting in victory for the truthful and righteous and loss for the wrongdoers, justice,importance of goodness and how that always pays off in the long run etc. This approach has worked very well in stories like Humsafar which revolve around human relationships but in a show like YKS the issues are beyond homes and enter the socio-legal realm ..one can always argue of course that the writer is depicting reality and the reality is that influential people get away.. however it is a little demotivating to see that even an influential legal family suffered, gave up fight and left as they could not achieve anything through legal means and when things were set right for them it was due to god

Even in Zubia's case, the approach has been similar. While I really liked seeing her father repent and realize his ungodly ways, repair his relationship with his daughter and accept that this is god's way of punishing him for his misdeeds...it does not touch upon the legal aspect at all..he committed a murder. Once again this is indicative of the writer's style as I mentioned above
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ Udaari was her work where she showed the spirit to fight and win the legal way and not wait for it to eventually happen but then I think the reality is more closer to what she has shown in this because most people dont have the courage to stand up against their own like in the case of Zubia ( her age and lack of resources and support being key ) though the lack of fight shown from Asfi's family did surprise me initially bec it was not like they didnt have the resources to fight but I guess they were so drained emotionally that they wanted to move away and make it their past like the zakhm which u cover n then dont want to revisit more, they wanted peace and growth for both Gaiti And Asfi and thus the option chosen -wait for justice to come!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Important plz see this

I messaged shehzad Kashmiri today about Episodes.
He's saying it's 29
😭

Its 29 but it could be 30 , depend on editing n pace , thanks for liking .yeh Inka message Hy, I try to insert snapshot too.@farah yeh dekh lo

Did Shahzad kashmiri say..tht its 29 but could be 30? Or u are assuming yourself ..it could be 30 based on Farhat's previous reposnse?

Can u plzz paste shahzad kashmiri's msg here?
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

.Mien nee sir ko request Kiya k put all deletd scenes n edit out scenes on humtv YOUTUBE channel.

Did he reply to this??? I really really hope he replies to this..and uploads all edited scenes on youtube plzzz...
-RD- thumbnail
On a diff note how good does Ahad look in this bit from the precap,
this color ( refer to the blue jacket bit) is so in these days i wish they give a lot of shots of him walking around in this attire 😳
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Did Shahzad kashmiri say..tht its 29 but could be 30? Or u are assuming yourself ..it could be 30 based on Farhat's previous reposnse?

Can u plzz paste shahzad kashmiri's msg here?

this is his message.see second line.i copy paste
Why will I assume🥱
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bookworm123 so you know the way urooj held the press con and confessed to her sins and went on to rant I felt that was a bit underwhelming my emotions were heightened only due to asfi but also I think the whole point that the writer wanted to emphasize was how asfi had promised to prove danyal right and irrespective of how it was years later he still managed to do it!! And you know I agree with you maybe the legal aspect should have been explored more and especially in the case of zubiya while everyone sympathized with her father I frankly didn't because murder is murder domestic violence is domestic violence there's no two ways about it atleast for me .But like you said with the writer's faith in god I think what she wanted to say was even if the legal system may fail the innocent karma and fate or god whatever you want to call it makes you pay while that can be problematic but I think it does make some sense! Also where the legal aspect needs to come in at is how the house belongs to zubiya and she should go and chuck sheema out
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Did he reply to this??? I really really hope he replies to this..and uploads all edited scenes on youtube plzzz...

No not yet.farhst n kasmiri can't do nothing now all in hands of editing team
-RD- thumbnail

this is his message.see second line.i copy paste

Why will I assume🥱

It looks like 29 only next epi Zubia ka no , 28th epi - solving the no case and making it a yes and epi 29 happy ending for all 😆