Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I was getting teary eyed seeing Daniyal again. I have missed him all throughout. You know how amazing his character was and how well Shaz Khan played him is when his presence is felt through the entirety of the show. Like Daniyal has been such a looming figure without even being present that in every episode I sit there thinking damn I miss Daniyal.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

😳

haayee so soon? I thought we have atleast 5 more episodes to go

Next week all zubiya past will open
AsfiYa ki shadi nahi Milne wali 😭 I think. They will end on confession then zubiya going khi.
😭
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Not fair absolutely not fair hum tv I knew something was amiss... in the extended promo we that convo also !! Also just 29 nooo definitely wanted 30 ughh

Honestly I think md doesn't want to extend it herself.she is the producer why can't she extend it. Shezad Kashmiiri n farhat all can't do much.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Only 3 episodes 😭 I hope they don't spend time on bahadur n co!

I need full on romance and a post marriage scene is a must!

Also hum tv needs to fire their editing team for YKS!
Like a 8th grader can do better editing after taking a IT course 😡

Here vm makers r much talented .in sab ko hire karlo they r much better than yks good for nothing editing team
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
.Mien nee sir ko request Kiya k put all deletd scenes n edit out scenes on humtv YOUTUBE channel.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not fair at all. To get proper closure to all stories and each character there should be atleast 32 episodes . Khajista , gethi-haroon , Zubi and brother and most importantly to show the strengthening bond and marriage of asfiya there need to be more episodes . 😕
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I was getting teary eyed seeing Daniyal again. I have missed him all throughout. You know how amazing his character was and how well Shaz Khan played him is when his presence is felt through the entirety of the show. Like Daniyal has been such a looming figure without even being present that in every episode I sit there thinking damn I miss Daniyal.

Agree to 100%.. I even look forward to the title banner coming in between the breaks, to just get a glimpse of him. It's like he's part of every episode even now.. Such an impactful characterization for him and the storyline for the others weaved around him.. 👏
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
https://youtu.be/TDIbNbEWn4U.
This vm❤️
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Khud to Dr Asfandyaar ne sister rizwana ko hosp ne nikala Tha now Khud he's doing khullum khulla romance with Dr.zubiya😆
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Khud to Dr Asfandyaar ne sister rizwana ko hosp ne nikala Tha now Khud he's doing khullum khulla romance with Dr.zubiya😆

Usko allowed hai he is THE BOSS jisse Dr Zubia sabse ache se jaanti hai 😆
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago