Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

πŸ˜†

follow up:

A: pirse? (again?)

Z: ab mein kya karoon? aap chai mein itni cheeni jo daal thay hai ( What can I do about it, you use too much sugar in your tea/chai)

A: Tum chai ki pyali se ek sip laahlo, chai khud meethi ho jayegi ( take a sip from my cup, the tea will become sweet)

Too much? 🀣

☺️tauba yahan tu gutter khul Gaya hy
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

asfand : ,magar tum to hostel me rehti ho waha to kitchen hi nahi ha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They r practicing house job πŸ˜‰ ab yahu Karna Hy agay jakar
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Editing team muen kaun bhetha Hy mujhe batao bus😑
😭29 episdes hain bus ufff yani sirf teen hafte 3 weeks
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😳
haayee so soon? I thought we have atleast 5 more episodes to go
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

This episode was heart wrenching. Asfi finally got closure on everything; first Faryal and now Daniyal. The family has gotten their closure and Daniyal's reputation is back intact.

I brought this up in the last thread so repeating it here for tonight's episode. Zubia likes Asfi but anytime he starts flirting with her she snaps out of it and reminds herself not to get too comfortable. Asfi got closure which is why he has been able to pursue his feelings for Zubia openly. Zubia hasn't had any closure. Just like Asfi, she needs closure to. Zubia needs to face her past mistake head on. Telling Asfi about their first meeting will help her move on. She needs Asfi to tell her that it's okay, she was young and naive. What she did does not matter because she is a good person. Everyone makes mistakes. Ever since starting her job at the hospital, Zubia has gained a lot of confidence because everyone has been validating her. This however, is not enough to give her the confidence to get close to someone romantically.

When he sent her that gift and she acted strangely I was like 😳. But when I read your comment I understood. 😊 I didn't watch the first 20 episodes. that's why I didn't understand why is she confused.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not fair absolutely not fair hum tv I knew something was amiss... in the extended promo we that convo also !! Also just 29 nooo definitely wanted 30 ughh
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Only 3 episodes 😭 I hope they don't spend time on bahadur n co!
I need full on romance and a post marriage scene is a must!

Also hum tv needs to fire their editing team for YKS!
Like a 8th grader can do better editing after taking a IT course 😑
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

This episode was heart wrenching. Asfi finally got closure on everything; first Faryal and now Daniyal. The family has gotten their closure and Daniyal's reputation is back intact.

I brought this up in the last thread so repeating it here for tonight's episode. Zubia likes Asfi but anytime he starts flirting with her she snaps out of it and reminds herself not to get too comfortable. Asfi got closure which is why he has been able to pursue his feelings for Zubia openly. Zubia hasn't had any closure. Just like Asfi, she needs closure to. Zubia needs to face her past mistake head on. Telling Asfi about their first meeting will help her move on. She needs Asfi to tell her that it's okay, she was young and naive. What she did does not matter because she is a good person. Everyone makes mistakes. Ever since starting her job at the hospital, Zubia has gained a lot of confidence because everyone has been validating her. This however, is not enough to give her the confidence to get close to someone romantically.

πŸ‘ Very well articulated..
The more confused Zubia becomes the more intrigued Asfi will get to get to the core of it all.. If she's on the point blank No then it's very unlikely for Asfi to pursue her.. It'll be like harrassment on someone not interested.. This Confused state of hers is what will make him confused and work towards getting the clarity..πŸ˜‰ The more I think through it the more I'm awed by the writer on how much insight she has put into the whole character graph.. πŸ‘
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agar 29 episodes rakhne hain, to how will they show her story properly?It needs at least 4 more episodes. Something has to trigger her to tell him about the past, he has to go to Karachi to talk to her brother, and then they should have a mutual confession scene as well. Apart from all this, there is Khajista and Bahadur's story to consider as well. They need to have 30/31 episodes.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

😳

haayee so soon? I thought we have atleast 5 more episodes to go

29 or 30 or 32.. whatever the number is we would still want one or two more I think.. πŸ˜† So it's better to be happy that we will get a good closure on the story without dragging it all..