Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Thanks rustom lala sahi jarahe Hain AsfiYa k delivery boy😆

😆
abhi dekho dekho rustom kya kya deliver kar tha hai😉, kahi rishta hi nahi deliver kar aye🤣
Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
#yakeenkasafar #DomesticityOfThisScene A: ...Aur kuch chahiye tu mujhe bata dena. Z: Ghar mai cheeni khatam ho gayi hai. @farhatishtiaq
Credit jiya/Octaverider
Edited by Jiyagulabi - 6 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Octave Rider @Octaverider24
3h
#yakeenkasafar #DomesticityOfThisScene A: ...Aur kuch chahiye tu mujhe bata dena. Z: Ghar mai cheeni khatam ho gayi hai. @farhatishtiaq

😆
follow up:

A: pirse? (again?)

Z: ab mein kya karoon? aap chai mein itni cheeni jo daal thay hai ( What can I do about it, you use too much sugar in your tea/chai)

A: Tum chai ki pyali se ek sip laahlo, chai khud meethi ho jayegi ( take a sip from my cup, the tea will become sweet)

Too much? 🤣
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Did they cut the scene where he said "tumhe to me 100 saal me bhi pehchan leta " to urooj

Thats what i thought- there was supposed to be a conversation 😲
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simz786

Thats what i thought- there was supposed to be a conversation 😲

the editors have gone mad🥱
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Credit jiya/Octaverider

😆😆
asfand : ,magar tum to hostel me rehti ho waha to kitchen hi nahi ha 😆😆😆
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Overview for episodes 19-26 of Yakeen Ka Safar

nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes, l love that series and that line. Richard A is very very good in that series. I hope you have seen P&P
Love love love !!!! One of my all time fav along with P&P . What an amazing episode this was . I got all choked up watching it .Ahad is really going to be going places . What an amazing performer for someone so young . It was wonderful that Daniyal got full closure and he was given justice even though it was late . Missed seeing Asfi and Zubi s scenes today but the orecap has got me all excited and stressed poor Asfi thinks she is joking and Zubi is totally serious . Asfi is going to have a fight on his hands to convince her of his sincerity
Also could someone explain why Zubi suddenly got off mood while talking on the phone with him . One minute she was laughing and the next she became moody . Now another long wait of six days for the next episode 🥱

OK. Looks like we have another partner in crime (or should I say romance?) here.

Ahad's acting was very good. The scene I liked best was not his throwing of the pen stand but the subtle vulnerable acting when he looked so lost and boyish remembering everything. He also acted very well when interrupted by the assistant. I think he is a director's actor and will perform as requested by the director. I did not much care for the penstand throwing but that is not his direction, it was the demand of the script...

He is a great example of someone who definitely is easy on the eye but that is not his main qualification. It is his performance that makes the difference...

I am happy that Asfi's past has been dealt with as I have been dying for Zubi's past to come back to focus...From the looks of the next episode it is well and truly in and Asfi is in for a shock..would love to see him dealing with her..

I think Zubia has deliberately been shown confused. She likes him so is unable to really rebuff his gentle advances even though in her mind she does not plan a future for them unlike him... However, in the next episode Asfi and his family will show her how serious they are and this is when she will be forced to show her hand..and flat out tell him that she does not see marriage on the cards for herself..I really liked seeing her angry avatar...when she is seriosu about something she can really put her foot down
Oh yes Partner in crime I definitely am 😉loved the episode . The scene where Harmon takes the effort to get to know gethi and Siam was also very sweet . @bold yes you are right . My initial thought was confusion but you have said it so clearly that it is easy to understand why she changed . Next week episodes will be Zubi s story and that is going to be interesting . Can't wait . Missed my dear DR SHehroze though in this episode

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This episode was heart wrenching. Asfi finally got closure on everything; first Faryal and now Daniyal. The family has gotten their closure and Daniyal's reputation is back intact.

I brought this up in the last thread so repeating it here for tonight's episode. Zubia likes Asfi but anytime he starts flirting with her she snaps out of it and reminds herself not to get too comfortable. Asfi got closure which is why he has been able to pursue his feelings for Zubia openly. Zubia hasn't had any closure. Just like Asfi, she needs closure to. Zubia needs to face her past mistake head on. Telling Asfi about their first meeting will help her move on. She needs Asfi to tell her that it's okay, she was young and naive. What she did does not matter because she is a good person. Everyone makes mistakes. Ever since starting her job at the hospital, Zubia has gained a lot of confidence because everyone has been validating her. This however, is not enough to give her the confidence to get close to someone romantically.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Important plz see this
I messaged shehzad Kashmiri today about Episodes.
He's saying it's 29
😭

Its 29 but it could be 30 , depend on editing n pace , thanks for liking .yeh Inka message Hy, I try to insert snapshot too.@farah yeh dekh lo