Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Asfi and Zubia had hardly any scenes together today. However their chemistry, paired with the acting prowess of these two, their still formal relationship but knowledge of their feelings and the build up of their relationship is so strong that even that little phone call scene was so...intimate (that is the first word that comes to mind)

The intimate night time setting, the awkwardness, the kuch to bolo...I felt as though I was eavesdropping on a private conversation and should not watch them...just a phone call in which they were not even face to face...WOW

Not sure if anyone else felt this way too..

@bold hahaha so cute😳
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@bold you penned it so beautifully..

Zubia has seen Asfi's family very closely, how loving and caring they are, I am sure she thinks saying yes means deceiving them, as she thinks she does not deserve them, considering her past, she is ashamed of it, She is probably thinking once they know about my past they will all hate her, remember that dream of hers? All her life people have hurt her, her own family, everyone, so she thinks what she did was a big crime, and she can never be part of such a beautiful family, she can never betray their trust.. Another thing She has never opened up to anyone, all her life she is fighting with herself, at some point you need to share your feelings with someone, and for her there is no one, no elderly advice. and I believe hat someone is going to be Asfi and for that to happen I guess that whole Khajistha track was introduced.. I really hope they do justice to her story too, she has suffered so much and she truly deserves happiness in her life..

And for her it's not just Asfi accepting her as is wouldn't be enough.. She has to be accepted by the entire family.. That's why we are seeing Lubna and Usman too adoring the girl so much that they'll become her pillar of strength when the time comes.. Geiti is anyway there for her..
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

And for her it's not just Asfi accepting her as is wouldn't be enough.. She has to be accepted by the entire family.. That's why we are seeing Lubna and Usman too adoring the girl so much that they'll become her pillar of strength when the time comes.. Geiti is anyway there for her..

@bold Agree..
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

You absolutely put it through what I felt too.. They weren't face to face but it appeared that she knows what he meant or feels and he sensed her mood too.. He immediately took a backstep and said "we'll talk later".. It was intinate in Asfi-Zubi way.. Not any typical lover intimacy but their intimacy is patented just for them.. copyrighted for Asfi-Zubi.. 😳

Marvellous observation by everyone-- It is the intimacy of people who spend their entire day together in public and have no private moments. Who know each other better than anyone else(Hitler ko mere se behtar kaun janata hoga?) but do not have the courage to expose their raw past
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Yes , not one scene so far has been meaningless, and this entire Islamabad visit thing and the car scene appears rootless as of now, but it has to have significance. But if everything has significance then the next episode could very well the last. 😭

@ Bold - It does have significance , if you think of it. He's gone on a professional conference (he mentioned it to her) , and he asked her if she wanted him to get something for her. As if she was his family member or a friend. No one asks this of a random colleague. It shows that he thinks of her as one of his own . And I also feel like he was trying to prolong their conversation. Nahi to yeh bolne ki kya zarurat hai ki koi emergency ho to phone kar lena. Logically dekha jaye, to what can he do from Islamabad if there is an actual emergency. Her best option would be to call Haroon/Asifa/Shehroz or even someone from his family. And I think the car scene is just him missing her, because that's what you do when you're in love.

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovefk

also can we please talk about that oath in the background i was swooning over his accent ufff ufff ufff such feels❤️

This one is definitely my favorite scene from the episode. his walk, voice & accent everything was perfect. Most powerful scene in the episode.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Khajista track us on way mariyam nafees confirmed it

It is possible that Bahadur will beat her, leading to a premature delivery. I just don't want her to die. I think saving her/bringing Bahadur to justice is the thing that Zubiya needs to do to get over the trauma of having witnessed her mother's abuse and ultimate death.

That also brings me to another point. Bahadur works for some very powerful feudal lords, there are parallels there with RabNawaz/Noori , so maybe Asfand also needs to do this, as a tribute to Danyal.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Why did they cut...Asfi and urooj's scene? Instead they should hv cut urooj's scene with her bhai and bhabhi...which was unnecessary and lengthy..for no reason...tht scebe could be simply cut...

I have a very very bad feeling.. Editors bhtt kuch garbar karnay walay hain.. We might not even get 29 epis...

editors bohot sari scenes cut kar dety ha
the promo shown angry asfi breaking everything on table
while in episode he was more of crying aur ek hi cheze pehnki sirf

aur asfi ki promo itni zabardast acting thi app ko to soy sal bad bi pechan letha urooj nisar
i wanted to see how he handles her
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SS88

It is possible that Bahadur will beat her, leading to a premature delivery. I just don't want her to die. I think saving her/bringing Bahadur to justice is the thing that Zubiya needs to do to get over the trauma of having witnessed her mother's abuse and ultimate death.

That also brings me to another point. Bahadur works for some very powerful feudal lords, there are parallels there with RabNawaz/Noori , so maybe Asfand also needs to do this, as a tribute to Danyal.

Dr Asfandyaar,Dr shahab n Dr shehroz will wear OT dress again there were two pics of them do I m assuming it for khajista
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Broken.Devasted.Shocked. Probably thats what Dr Asfandyaar felt when he saw her. Nothing is ever hideen from almighty. #YakeenKaSafar 😒
Credit twitter