Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

That father son hug scene got me tears! 😭

Really that's another emotional connection.. A second one after the time when they hugged crying during Daniyal's death.I really want to give the whole family one big fat hug..🤗
x.titli.x thumbnail
The walk of Daniyal matched with walk of Asfi.. It looked so perfect.. I've always been finding the brothers so similar especially after Asfi cut his hair.. Nice cast selection..👏[/QUOTE
i got impressed seriously! Daniyal & Asfi walk scenes were matched perfectly! ❤️
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bookworm123

In one of the behind the scenes photos I saw khajista in a hospital gown. Since she did not wear one the first time she was hospitalized, it means she will be hospitalized again..

From this we can conclude that this plot device will be carried forward from the novel as a way to show Zubia's trauma to Asfi..of course she may not die like in the novel

Khajista track us on way mariyam nafees confirmed it
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

And their journey together has been on the way for very long time since she joined the hospital.. He has been opened up to small things about her.. few examples - Zubia asking the man not to scold the little girl when she spilled tea.. Her asking Dr Haroon not to doubt her abilities..Her confession about how she learnt to be happy after moving here.. He's an intelligent man will sure get it all through and will know more.. cant wait to see it all

Yes the violence, shame and rejection in her life is too big to be resolved through a simple chat over tea. It is so obvious that she is ambivalent and not fully into the relationship. Her giving in to a phone call or a walk is because she is unable to resist these small beautiful overtures, because she is in love with Asfi, but marriage is a different ball game. Remember she has seen really bad examples of marriages and it is understandable she does not care for the institution. Also after the shame of her earlier relationship, she probably thinks herself unlovable and thinks that this will end anyway when he finds out about her past. So denying marriage can be because of her lack of faith in the institution AS WELL AS keeping this beautiful part of her life alive for some more time.

There has to be a bigger incident to let her admit her fears to him and get rid of her demons. Notice how she is everyone's confidant yet no one, Gaiti, Dr Haroun, Asfi know a thing about her life, except her small background story.
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

When Asfi was saying to Zubia about him going to Islamabad and asking her to call if anything needed for hospital.. Is it because he knew that he was gonna miss her?😉 And also in the car he appears to be sad about her not calling him and missing her in silence.. Then couldn't wait to call her to check on her.. And then the cheeze came in between making Zubia pull off the plug..😆

Yes , not one scene so far has been meaningless, and this entire Islamabad visit thing and the car scene appears rootless as of now, but it has to have significance. But if everything has significance then the next episode could very well the last. 😭
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Yes the violence, shame and rejection in her life is too big to be resolved through a simple chat over tea. It is so obvious that she is ambivalent and not fully into the relationship. Her giving in to a phone call or a walk is because she is unable to resist these small beautiful overtures, because she is in love with Asfi, but marriage is a different ball game. Remember she has seen really bad examples of marriages and it is understandable she does not care for the institution. Also after the shame of her earlier relationship, she probably thinks herself unlovable and thinks that this will end anyway when he finds out about her past. So denying marriage can be because of her lack of faith in the institution AS WELL AS keeping this beautiful part of her life alive for some more time.

There has to be a bigger incident to let her admit her fears to him and get rid of her demons. Notice how she is everyone's confidant yet no one, Gaiti, Dr Haroun, Asfi know a thing about her life, except her small background story.

True.. It's so difficult for her to have a faith in herself.. And getting into a commitment is a big ball game which she can't even think about.. Liking someone, interested or even falling in love is all heart's game and happens without one knowing it all consciously.. But taking the step to Marriage is a thinking process.. The mind's game isn't that easy to resolve.. Her side she's gonna have a tough time fighting with her own conflicts of emotions.. But I think she can be adamant about it.. Only that we have a stubborn and rigid Asfi on the other side as well..😉
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

@bold you penned it so beautifully..

Zubia has seen Asfi's family very closely, how loving and caring they are, I am sure she thinks saying yes means deceiving them, as she thinks she does not deserve them, considering her past, she is ashamed of it, She is probably thinking once they know about my past they will all hate her, remember that dream of hers? All her life people have hurt her, her own family, everyone, so she thinks what she did was a big crime, and she can never be part of such a beautiful family, she can never betray their trust.. Another thing She has never opened up to anyone, all her life she is fighting with herself, at some point you need to share your feelings with someone, and for her there is no one, no elderly advice. and I believe hat someone is going to be Asfi and for that to happen I guess that whole Khajistha track was introduced.. I really hope they do justice to her story too, she has suffered so much and she truly deserves happiness in her life..

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asfi and Zubia had hardly any scenes together today. However their chemistry, paired with the acting prowess of these two, their still formal relationship but knowledge of their feelings and the build up of their relationship is so strong that even that little phone call scene was so...intimate (that is the first word that comes to mind)
The intimate night time setting, the awkwardness, the kuch to bolo...I felt as though I was eavesdropping on a private conversation and should not watch them...just a phone call in which they were not even face to face...WOW

Not sure if anyone else felt this way too..
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so...intimate (that is the first word that comes to mind)
The intimate night time setting, the awkwardness, the kuch to bolo...I felt as though I was eavesdropping on a private conversation and should not watch them...just a phone call in which they were not even face to face...WOW

[/QUOTE
Absolutely, I also felt it that way, it was such a small scene but it was so romantic. the way she was talking with him, soft tone and then "Kutch to bolo" literary goosebumps.. Just WOW..
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Asfi and Zubia had hardly any scenes together today. However their chemistry, paired with the acting prowess of these two, their still formal relationship but knowledge of their feelings and the build up of their relationship is so strong that even that little phone call scene was so...intimate (that is the first word that comes to mind)

You absolutely put it through what I felt too.. They weren't face to face but it appeared that she knows what he meant or feels and he sensed her mood too.. He immediately took a backstep and said "we'll talk later".. It was intinate in Asfi-Zubi way.. Not any typical lover intimacy but their intimacy is patented just for them.. copyrighted for Asfi-Zubi.. 😳