Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In one of the behind the scenes photos I saw khajista in a hospital gown. Since she did not wear one the first time she was hospitalized, it means she will be hospitalized again..
From this we can conclude that this plot device will be carried forward from the novel as a way to show Zubia's trauma to Asfi..of course she may not die like in the novel

Zubia broke down so many times in the initial episodes but she has held herself together in the recent episodes...however her sorrow and pain is so deep ..even though it will be a sad scene, I need asfi to understand the depth of her pain and the life she has led by witnessing it...
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Yes, you said it.. He needs to invest in lot of patience with her to let her open her wounds.. I think that's the way it'll be.. The way he has handled her patiently in her professional aspect.. Though he has been scolding her but he never gave up on her..

Word Count: 0

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

I've already started rewatching their scenes...

this week is going to be difficult because we didnt get new scenes this week
SanFrangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

The walk of Daniyal matched with walk of Asfi.. It looked so perfect.. I've always been finding the brothers so similar especially after Asfi cut his hair.. Nice cast selection..πŸ‘

Hai na? I have also been thinking how two actors can look so similar-- not just in their looks-- but in their expressions and body language.

Both ARM and Shaz Khan are trained in USA and Canada acting schools-- maybe this is the method acting taught in those universities.
Though it could just be bloody good casting and also intentional mirroring by these wonderful actors.
Push-pull thumbnail
And their journey together has been on the way for very long time since she joined the hospital.. He has been opened up to small things about her.. few examples - Zubia asking the man not to scold the little girl when she spilled tea.. Her asking Dr Haroon not to doubt her abilities..Her confession about how she learnt to be happy after moving here.. He's an intelligent man will sure get it all through and will know more.. cant wait to see it all
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Hai na? I have also been thinking how two actors can look so similar-- not just in their looks-- but in their expressions and body language.

Both ARM and Shaz Khan are trained in USA and Canada acting schools-- maybe this is the method acting taught in those universities.
Though it could just be bloody good casting and also intentional mirroring by these wonderful actors.

Initially while watching I was thinking it to be double action by the same actor.. seeing the title banner.. and I thought because of the hair Asfi looks different from Daniyal and then it's gonna be the same actor.. silly me..πŸ˜†
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really hope Zubia wears that dress that Asfi has gifted her,☺️ It will be really lovely to see Asfi going looking at her. Although after watching the precap, I do not have lot of hopes..It seems like Lubna has already talked with her about Asfi's proposal and now she is there to reject the idea. Poor Asfi is going to get a shock of his life.. Who would ''ve thought, one day we will get to see a scene where Zubi is firing Dr Asfandiyar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Anyway jokes apart, I am really curios what exactly she is going to say. It could either be straight "NO" Mai shadi nah karna chahti or it is also possible she there to tell him about her past although I believe her past is connected to Khajistha story, otherwise there is no point in showing Bahadur and the gang scenes.. Anyway I can not wait for the next episode.. Now that Asfi got all things sorted, he will fully focus on his ❀️ and I am so sure he will not take her rejection lightly.. It will be a treat to watch.. I hope we have lot's of Asfiya scenes in the next episode.
x.titli.x thumbnail
That father son hug scene got me tears! 😭
Push-pull thumbnail
When Asfi was saying to Zubia about him going to Islamabad and asking her to call if anything needed for hospital.. Is it because he knew that he was gonna miss her?πŸ˜‰ And also in the car he appears to be sad about her not calling him and missing her in silence.. Then couldn't wait to call her to check on her.. And then the cheeze came in between making Zubia pull off the plug..πŸ˜†
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

It's the beginning of their relationship, so it's really normal . He's unsure of her response, he even said in the last episode ki samajh nahi aata , tum bolun ya aap. This is again, very good writing ,BTW . Very realistic depiction of how things start between two people.

But wasnt this...aap and tum issue settled in the last epi already? When he asked her ke tum bolun ya aap? She said kuch bhi keh saktay hian..then he said..tum..
If he said aap in the hospital..it would be understandable..but he said aap in private phone convo ,.he said aap..and then later tum again..

Avyways..it was a very cute and adorable scene otherwise
Edited by farahs_6 - 6 years ago