Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
also can we please talk about that oath in the background i was swooning over his accent ufff ufff ufff such feelsโค๏ธ
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNA88

Now the drama, wait & fight for the EXTENDED PROMO will start from scratch! ๐Ÿคฃ #ASFIYA magic & cravings.

AHAHHAHAHAHAH so bloody true
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNA88

Now the drama, wait & fight for the EXTENDED PROMO will start from scratch! ๐Ÿคฃ #ASFIYA magic & cravings.

THIS..๐Ÿคฃ
Rightly said.. 20 pages per day waiting and fighting for promo, then we'llbe on the next thread for the next episode..๐Ÿ˜†
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
the best episode of YKS
Asfiya beautiful small scenes , the way he told her , and the way she smiled remembering his words , their telephonic call was so beautiful

Ahad stole the show today , he was out class with his brilliant performance , his expressions are so perfect the way his hands shakes, and he feel weak in his knees he drag himself to his office , the pain and anger in his eyes , the frustrations, how he composed himself and had a inner fight and then walked out with his head high to treat the patient was so beautifully portrayed, and he proudly walked out
his inner turmoil was so beautifully displayed ,after performing the operation
Asfand mom sense he was not well or something is wrong with him , and then the family moment their heart cried with sorrow and happiness at same time
Asfand father hug and the pat on his back was his deed give his brother justices was out class

i dont know how many times i will watch this episode and i will cry
the best episode of YKS
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Bhaiyya an sare kaam hogaye sab ka closure hogaya hy so now Dr Asfandyaar will now focus only on his lady love๐Ÿ˜‰ I m positive now.

Yes yes yes.. Bring it on.. Get on to the chitchat mission Dr. Asfandyar..๐Ÿ˜†
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovefk

AHAHHAHAHAHAH so bloody true

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i am already on that side of youtube ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2PXF5m0Hd0
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In one of the behind the scenes photos I saw khajista in a hospital gown. Since she did not wear one the first time she was hospitalized, it means she will be hospitalized again..
From this we can conclude that this plot device will be carried forward from the novel as a way to show Zubia's trauma to Asfi..of course she may not die like in the novel
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

THIS..๐Ÿคฃ
Rightly said.. 20 pages per day waiting and fighting for promo, then we'llbe on the next thread for the next episode..๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† i dont think we will take that long for next thread
๐Ÿ˜† we are already about to hit 1/3 ๐Ÿ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
The walk of Daniyal matched with walk of Asfi.. It looked so perfect.. I've always been finding the brothers so similar especially after Asfi cut his hair.. Nice cast selection..๐Ÿ‘
--HiNa-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

In one of the behind the scenes photos I saw khajista in a hospital gown. Since she did not wear one the first time she was hospitalized, it means she will be hospitalized again..

From this we can conclude that this plot device will be carried forward from the novel as a way to show Zubia's trauma to Asfi..of course she may not die like in the novel

there have been alot of changes in this drama frm the novel story specially the ending
the writer said
so we can expect anything