Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Yes, l love that series and that line. Richard A is very very good in that series. I hope you have seen P&P

Absolutely I have seen them all, I am a big fan of PBS, and British period dramas, they are so beautiful. Mr Thornton is my all time fav character.. Richard A is wonder why he does not do many dramas, I believe, if they ever remake P&P he can be a perfect Mr Darcy too.

OK, no wonder we are going crazy over similar series and liking similar scenes! You are a fellow romance buff no doubt.
PNA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok tonight's episode, I LOVED every scene, yes some scenes we ASFIYA fans did not like because well they were cutting into our #ASFIYA screen time but from where the story stands i think it was required, some background into how Urooj was living all these years and how time & her actions have taken a toll on her and shown her what is RIGHT and JUST, so from that perspective i think it was ok & required.

Coming to the LACK of ASFIYA scenes, YES i wholeheartedly think HUMTV will eventually cut some epic *raw chemistry filled scenes* on the whole, i think they do this often & most likely will end up doing this to YKS also because keeping the CORE audience in mind and where it is aired & produced, it might not agree with the sentiments of the people. Thats just my understanding & i so totally get it.

Every actor today was ON POINT, from ARM to FAA, to Sabiha Somar, Hira Salman, Mani Salman, even Urooj's acting was on point, very much understated yet IMPACTFUL.

Daniyal's story is so hurtful for me to even go back & watch so revisiting it again today, i really felt horrible for that character, in today's episode when it got the RIGHTFUL CLOSURE i was really happy as an audience member, that story so deserved this & so much more (if HUM agree's for extending this drama). Daniyal's story in a way changed the course & path of some of its core character's role in this drama from the beginning for the better with so much depth & gravitas.

The way ARM enacted the 'realization of who UROOJ was' that scene is my fav, the director captured the right gestures to show the intensity of that scene & the impact of that realization on Asfi beautifully- from his shaky hands to his unstable feet, from his utter shocked face to his remembering his brother and throwing that pen holder, ARM & the director need a standingO just for that itself! The way he walks out remembering his Hippocratic Oath & words of his brother when he had told him to stand tall in front of life's hurdles is also an epic scene of this episode. The sheer strength & depth of these scenes were the highlight for me all the way.

Again ARM was the stand out star for this episode and from my understanding now the ZOBIA- closure story will start, i so hope HUMTV gives us atleast 30 episodes, its really required. Otherwise they will def not justify this STORY to itself & to its Audience.

The 1 ASFIYA scene we got today again was beautiful, understated yet impactful, the way Asfi wanted to talk more and was at a lose when Zobi did not revert back in the same manner, the way ARM & Sajal enact the awkwardness between these characters is amazing, shows the boundless capabilities of these actors. I seriously cannot wait for more of their scenes together ( i so hope somebody casts these two together again in some drama or movie, they really suit each other really well).

YKS is am amazing story i REALLY PRAY THAT HUM DOES IT JUSTICE.
x.titli.x thumbnail
*still crying* 😭😭😭
ANOTHER FABULOUS EPISODE!
will be back with a proper comment soon, this was really a heartbreaking one! 😭
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aatra..

Is someone even alive after watching today's episode? Gosh I died. Ahad is perfectionist 👏

Ahad has surpassed all my fav actors till now! 😲 He deserves an award!
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Uff! "Look at me" command also reminded me of another fav show of mine, Have you guys seen "North and South" British series? if not, a must watch for all.. Its absolutely brilliant.. you will fall in love with Mr Thornton and Miss Hale.. Sorry little off-track but there was an awesome scene in that series "Look back at me" it was an incredible show, amazing story, direction, bg score, acting, everything is perfection.. and Mr Thornton just wow..

Yes, l love that series and that line. Richard A is very very good in that series. I hope you have seen P&P
Love love love !!!! One of my all time fav along with P&P . What an amazing episode this was . I got all choked up watching it .Ahad is really going to be going places . What an amazing performer for someone so young . It was wonderful that Daniyal got full closure and he was given justice even though it was late . Missed seeing Asfi and Zubi s scenes today but the orecap has got me all excited and stressed poor Asfi thinks she is joking and Zubi is totally serious . Asfi is going to have a fight on his hands to convince her of his sincerity
Also could someone explain why Zubi suddenly got off mood while talking on the phone with him . One minute she was laughing and the next she became moody . Now another long wait of six days for the next episode 🥱
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

Now I understand why sajal gives less importance to YKS as compare to o rangeza because seriously this whole show belongs to first daniyal and now asfi...
Ahad proved himself as asif sir son..

This show belongs the every one whether zubiya, Asfandyaar, daniyal geeti, barrister usman n I don't think she insecure or gives less importance coz u git to see all the posts , edits she likes n shared but yes O Rangreza production house is more pressurized on her to get popular kasim n sassi pairing but I tell u aise force karne see pairing hit nahi hothe.
Ahadrazamir👏 all guys watch out now Arm is here.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

Love love love !!!! One of my all time fav along with P&P . What an amazing episode this was . I got all choked up watching it .Ahad is really going to be going places . What an amazing performer for someone so young . It was wonderful that Daniyal got full closure and he was given justice even though it was late . Missed seeing Asfi and Zubi s scenes today but the orecap has got me all excited and stressed poor Asfi thinks she is joking and Zubi is totally serious . Asfi is going to have a fight on his hands to convince her of his sincerity
Also could someone explain why Zubi suddenly got off mood while talking on the phone with him . One minute she was laughing and the next she became moody . Now another long wait of six days for the next episode 🥱
No zubiya wasnt moody.her past is haunting her
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
I hope this guy rise n shine really deserve to be in top much better than all the hyped actors
Ahadrazamir👍🏼👏
Edited by Jiyagulabi - 6 years ago
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ahad Raza Mir was absolutely brilliant today.. Amazing