Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I loved Dr .Haroon n geeti scene too..saim so cute
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Before I used to think fawad crying scene in HS best scene but the crying scene of ARm has surpassed ๐Ÿ‘
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

I never see such strong acting in my life...
I was a big fan of humsafar fawad but ahad in YKS is awesome no words...
Awards are nothing for him now...
But is bar paka award ahad k hi hai

So true, I think Ahad= perfection, the amount of maturity he puts in his acting is incredible considering his age..I was crazy fan of Fawad but I am totally in love with Ahad's acting now and think he is the best in the industry today, guy is absolutely brilliant in portraying emotions.. One of the finest actors, he is going places, I really hope he gets lots of good scripts and roles to play.. God bless him..
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Uff! "Look at me" command also reminded me of another fav show of mine, Have you guys seen "North and South" British series? if not, a must watch for all.. Its absolutely brilliant.. you will fall in love with Mr Thornton and Miss Hale.. Sorry little off-track but there was an awesome scene in that series "Look back at me" it was an incredible show, amazing story, direction, bg score, acting, everything is perfection.. and Mr Thornton just wow..

Yes, l love that series and that line. Richard A is very very good in that series. I hope you have seen P&P
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aatra..

Is someone even alive after watching today's episode? Gosh I died. Ahad is perfectionist ๐Ÿ‘

Yes๐Ÿ‘

Word Count: 1

fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Uff! "Look at me" command also reminded me of another fav show of mine, Have you guys seen "North and South" British series? if not, a must watch for all.. Its absolutely brilliant.. you will fall in love with Mr Thornton and Miss Hale.. Sorry little off-track but there was an awesome scene in that series "Look back at me" it was an incredible show, amazing story, direction, bg score, acting, everything is perfection.. and Mr Thornton just wow..

Yes, l love that series and that line. Richard A is very very good in that series. I hope you have seen P&P

Absolutely I have seen them all, I am a big fan of PBS, and British period dramas, they are so beautiful. Mr Thornton is my all time fav character.. Richard A is wonder why he does not do many dramas, I believe, if they ever remake P&P he can be a perfect Mr Darcy too.
Musarafist thumbnail
Thank u sooo much all who gave live updates๐Ÿค—
fanraya thumbnail
btw here's link..finally its on Youtube..๐Ÿ˜Š
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8xTpp3ZmjU

427936 thumbnail
Anyone here is on insta ??????
I have read somewhere that ahad will live after today's episode??
So I am waiting
is he already go live or I am late??
427936 thumbnail
Now I understand why sajal gives less importance to YKS as compare to o rangeza because seriously this whole show belongs to first daniyal and now asfi...
Ahad proved himself as asif sir son..