Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Why did they cut...Asfi and urooj's scene? Instead they should hv cut urooj's scene with her bhai and bhabhi...which was unnecessary and lengthy..for no reason...tht scebe could be simply cut...
I have a very very bad feeling.. Editors bhtt kuch garbar karnay walay hain.. We might not even get 29 epis...

427936 thumbnail
Next episode mai usman sir is back and that proud feeling...
And wedding talkings starts..
And I think that time zubiya will say no to asfi for marriage
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Precap

Usman in press conference or soeec
Me aur Lubna tumhe khush dekhna chahate ha zubiya k sath
Lubna to zubi apni khala ka address do me unhe batana chahti hoon k tum bohat achi ho
Zubi to asfi me ek serious bat kar rahi hoon air me chahti hoon aap bhi serious hoon
Zubi serious mood me while asfi is laughing

So one more week of confusing prediction and anticipation started 😆
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Why did they cut...Asfi and urooj's scene? Instead they should hv cut urooj's scene with her bhai and bhabhi...which was unnecessary and lengthy..for no reason...tht scebe could be simply cut...

I have a very very bad feeling.. Editors bhtt kuch garbar karnay walay hain.. We might not even get 29 epis...

may we get atleast 29 episodes warna zayda detail scenes nai mile gai asfi and zubiya k..
I think hum walao ko bht jaldi horai hai drama khatam karne ki
427936 thumbnail
I really gonna missed this wonderful show... 😭
honeyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was amazing hatsoff AHAD he totally nailed it today👏 his acting was on point i literally had tears in my eyes
The flashback scene were danyal tells asfi life mei bahpt imtehan aate rahege tum pareshan mat hona aur agey badte jana exact moment he comes out of his room wipes his tears n do urooj's son operation and bg vpice of his hipocritic oath that scene was aammmaaazzzinnnhh👏 one of the best scenes in the industry

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just started watching the show, Asfand's mom is so cute. Kitni utaawli ho rahi hain, main aaj hi Zubiya ko ghar le aati hun. So adorable.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
honeyblossom,.Anya.,bookworm123
Thank you all for the wonderful live update.. 🤗
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
One of the best scene was when asfi remembering his ooath like I will forever serve humanity etc.
His voice & accent was so good.
The scene was so powerful.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@bookworm123

Thanks so much for the update,

I am so glad Daniyal's name is cleared, really he deserves it.
Finally Asfi's family can live in peace.. and move on..I really hope Zubia brings back all the happiness in their life.. So looking forward to it. Also looking forward to Gaiti and Dr Haroon coming together, Gaiti deserves to be happy again.

Welcome..

I am quite happy they closed Asfi's past. Just to show their commitment to closure of his past, they will stretch it to next episode as well via those scenes of Usman giving a speech among his fraternity etc.😆

Now they can focus on Zubia and from the looks of it Asfi is going to get a jolt. He never expected a young woman of her age to say no to marriage as an institution I am sure, especially since he knows she has feelings for him. It is my assumption that she says no, but I think we were all expecting it given the promo..

I am happy, I want a good closure of her past.