Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Today looks filler looking forward for AsfiYa scene.
Now everyone getting. Closure like faryal now daniyal I hope zubiya past gets it's closure n bhabi ends up in asylum😈
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Ok.. Is this the same crying scene as in precap or different?

Room me crying scene ha car wala scene abhi nahi aya
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Car wala scene bhi aagaya hai.. When he went to islamabad..
.Anya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanFrangirl

Every one who is posting live updates for us unfortunate time zone wallahs-- may God bring you your own Dr Asfi :)

Love you all

Wow what a beautiful wish😆 thanks🤗
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Today looks filler looking forward for AsfiYa scene.

Now everyone getting. Closure like faryal now daniyal I hope zubiya past gets it's closure n bhabi ends up in asylum😈

Closure for the key characters.. Not filler😆
Bhabi will be punished with Rehaan's attitude.. 😆
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Daniyal's death is too difficult to digest..😭

It was totally heartbreaking to watch those episodes.😕 I am so glad there is some happiness in Asfi's house now, and now that this sick woman is here, hopefully she will clear his image.. He deserves it.
.Anya. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Car wala scene bhi aagaya hai.. When he went to islamabad..

Oh yes I forgot
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anya.

Car scene he just removes his specs and looks sad right.. is he crying there too?
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

It was totally heartbreaking to watch those episodes.😕 I am so glad there is some happiness in Asfi's house now, and now that this sick woman is here, hopefully she will clear his image.. He deserves it.

True.. As much as I liked Daniyal and want to repeat watch those episodes it's too difficult to watch after knowing that he's gonna die.. That too so cruelly..🤔
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For once my live link works.
1. Asfi's mom happy about Asfi and Zubia. She said he smiled, did not say anything when I told him I like Zubia. Usman asking her to wait as requested by Asfi and when he gives the go ahead approach her khala formally
2. Asfi and Zubia brief chat about his Islamabad trip. He wanting to get her something but she is reserved about it
3. Zubia smiling thinking of their conversation on jealousy
4. Zubia talking to Dr. Haroon about Geti. he is open but unsure hitler will like it. Zubia smiles and saye he will be
5. Asfi sends a gift - a dress to Zubia and calls her at night in her room. They have an awkward chat when she does not know what to say - very endearing and shows how they are still very formal.
6. Geti - Haroon chat in the hospital and Haroon offers to take aim out as he is bored. he does that drops him home later
7. Urooj's son operated on by Asfi. He realized it was Uroo, cried and steeled himself to opearate
8. Urooj realizes it is Usman's son and recollects the past. Her son is saved and she is thoughtful
9. Asfi's parents concerned that he is late to return from home, he returns
10. Urooj holds press conference and reveals the truth. Praises Daniyal. Usman and family watching
11.Everyone watching. Usman's two brothers' families including Fariyal. She revealed about Daniyal's death
12.Urooj revealed how she lost in life. She revealed how Asfi operated on her son despite recognizing her. Family learning on it from TV and looking at Asfi in tears. Praising their family
13. Usman recollecting how Asfi when younger promised to clear Daniyal's name. Praising him for achieving what he said he would. Saying that his sons were right and was proud of both sons

Precap: Usman dressed like his old self in a suit addressing a group and talking about Daniyal, Asfi in a suit in the audience.

On the way back, Usman tells Asfi that we want to see your happiness, you like Zubia right? Asfi looks at him.

Lubna asks Zubia for Khala's address, Zubia asks why

In Asfi;s office, Asfi is laughing and Zubia very angry. Tells him I am not joking, I have come here to talk about something serious, you need to listen to me.

They did not say what it is she was saying that made him laugh, perhaps she said she does not want to marry ever.

Looks like this was their closure of Daniyal case aka Asfi's past. They wanted to show kindness begets kindness ultimately I suppose. Will they now shift to closure of Zubia's past?
Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago