Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Why can't they put is out of our misery by just showing us all the remaining episodes??

They can make it paid if they want!!!!

YES PLZ I SERIOUSLY WON'T MIND😆
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

This is the first drama I want to dragged for 30 more episodes like indian dramas

AWWW YES I HOPE THIS HAPPENS!
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -SwaSan-

and also tau dil ka kia hua

True

Word Count: 1

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Almost 3 hrs left only🥳

So ppl..whats ur guess.. What gift Asfandyar has sent to zubiya?

What about wrist watch..??? 😆 it don't have connection..But in novel zubiya was continuously looking at her watch.. and she was with asfi.. they were on some round.. zubiya's shift was over.. and she planned a meeting with kashmala and saim.. and she was getting late..

When they finished their work.. asfi started scolding her.. for showing that she is very busy person.. then in front of kashmala and saim she was saying..'' I will never ever wear watch from now onwards..".. 😆

He used to scold her so much.. poor zubiya ... so I wanted that scene in show wherein he gifts her watch for that behavior..
Edited by Zaalima_5 - 6 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: saraaa.

Oh my gosh this is SO beautiful, you're very talented :)
I have been listening to this song on repeat recently and it constantly reminds me of Asfiya. I love the portion of the song that you choose: "Haan hum badalne lage, ghirne sambhalne lage" these words perfectly describe their relationship

and also "har safar, har jagah..har kahin ban gaye" ❤️

Thank you for choosing this song (or whoever suggested lol), it is absolutely perfect.

AWWW Saraa, means a lot to me!🤗 Trust I'm not talented at all😆 Glad you liked the vm and yes Hasi song it totally made for Asfiya, be it the male or female version!
Each lyrics are so apt for their story, incredible!
Your comment made my day!
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

What about wrist watch..??? 😆 it don't have connection..But in novel zubiya was continuously looking at her watch.. and she was with asfi.. they were on some round.. zubiya's shift was over.. and she planned a meeting with kashmala and saim.. and she was getting late..

When they finished their work.. asfi started scolding her.. for showing that she is very busy person.. then in front of kashmala and saim she was saying..'' I will never ever wear watch from now onwards..".. 😆

He used to scold her so much.. poor zubiya ... so I wanted that scene in show wherein he gifts her watch for that behavior..

I want it to be something romantic like bangles or earings 😳 And..if it was a wrist watch..then zubya wouldnt have said ke ek surgeon aisi cheezein bhi khareed sakta hai.. Theres nothing unusual abt a wrist watch..

So..i want to it to be something cute and romantic😳
Musarafist thumbnail
Plz someone give live update, if possble...
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Gosh!!!!!!! New thread, so fast!! girls you're going fast even more then my internet speed! XD!!!!!

A big congratulations to all!!!!

chik thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What is the title song says--

something-- Gumah ke baad Yakeen ka safar..?
honeyblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Coming up scene: asfi n zubi are talking on the phone she saus mujhe nahi pata ek surgeon ye bhi gift kr skte hai he says ab smjh gaye ahe asls kya asfi aays kuch nahi then zubi goes silent asfi asks kya hua