Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys, there was no "accidental msg sending" scene in the novel.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is completely a random observation:

During the scene where Asfi is consoling Zubia at the hospital, he is sitting across from her, I noticed that he is wearing ankle socks which are dark. There is something terribly unattractive about a guy who wears white socks with dark pants and dark shoes.

For Asfi it just adds to his overall dressing style and fashion sense that he pays attention to his socks!!!

I know random...but in no way an admission of how many times I have watched the episode.😳😳
Edited by ShellJA - 6 years ago
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Koi Allah ka banda mujhe last week ki YKS ki TRP de de???😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's Wednesday! Wooop! Can't wait
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Almost 3 hrs left only 🥳
So ppl..whats ur guess.. What gift Asfandyar has sent to zubiya?
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahs_6

Almost 3 hrs left only 🥳

So ppl..whats ur guess.. What gift Asfandyar has sent to zubiya?

I don't think he'll send her a gift. Maybe he's buying something for his mom/Geeti ? Or at least that's what he'll tell her, maybe he's asking for her help in buying them something.
I'm actually a little more interested in how they'll close the Danyal-Noori-Urooj angle . As in, yeah, she'll confess to Asfand, that's a given, But how is that going to clear Danyal's name. Also, in the promo, he's in the backseat of a car (I think) ,so is he travelling to Islamabad for this purpose? IDK , too many possibilities, and they have maybe 5 more episodes. I just hope nothing is rushed.
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I don't think he'll send her a gift. Maybe he's buying something for his mom/Geeti ? Or at least that's what he'll tell her, maybe he's asking for her help in buying them something.
I'm actually a little more interested in how they'll close the Danyal-Noori-Urooj angle . As in, yeah, she'll confess to Asfand, that's a given, But how is that going to clear Danyal's name. Also, in the promo, he's in the backseat of a car (I think) ,so is he travelling to Islamabad for this purpose? IDK , too many possibilities, and they have maybe 5 more episodes. I just hope nothing is rushed.

No...i think gift is for her only..and he has sent her the gift already because she says ke main soch bhi nahi sakti thee ke ek surgeon aisi cheezein bhi khareed sakta hai? Ab woh apni mom ya geeti ke liye tu aisa kuch nahi khareeday ga.. And zubya was blushing in tht scene while saying tht and asfandyar said..ke ab pata chal gaya na? So he has clearly sent her a gift..

Regd danyal noori urooj track,,yes i am also interested in tht too..but more abt asfandyar and zubya relationship...
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wooot wooottt Wednesday FINALLYYY FINALLLYYY FINALLLYYY!! I'm just overall excited today not just for asfiya but for all the aspects! Just a little more time left now
427936 thumbnail
Finally it's Wednesday here and very less time left for episode..
Feeling so excited...
P.s humna new drama adds coming maybe after YKS that will be coming because no other drama is going to finish..
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Plz those who r in Pak watch on TV..I want trp to rise high.
N still last week trp is not up but yes it trended on no.seven on YT