Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
eh...i'll watch it if it comes on or in bits and pieces..
I watched this episode because I was curious and YT autoplayed it for me πŸ˜†

will be awaiting your review
Edited by _Tabs_ - 6 years ago
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

There are people who like Yasir Hussain too so don't laugh πŸ˜† at least Ali Abbas has proven himself through acting. It's like saying you like Ahad Raza Mir ? And laughing cuz he also is not a pretty face but a great actor.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†please dont give ahad raza mir example for yasir hussain
yasir is ajeeb like so ajeebπŸ˜†
btw ahad is pretty face handsome hot and totaπŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The wedding epi was kinda lame with maham stopping her from going back into her room
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

eh...i'll watch it if it comes on or in bits and pieces..

I watched this episode because I was curious and YT autoplayed it for me πŸ˜†

will be awaiting your review

Actually.. you shouldn't have watched this episode directly.. shuru ki epis were better to understand why I said it was a good show πŸ˜† ! Cuz in this episode they actually showed what happened in the promos..

I liked the epis.. I watched from epi 5-9 yesterday.. Thankfully Ali abbas ka role is good as husband.. he is so caring he loves her alot hence is protective and possessive of her. He hates Faris and it makes him look negative. But I like the fact that they showed Jibran n Imaan's relationship gradually developping and understanding each other. I like how Imaan accepted Jibran amd her new life instead of mourning over Faris n being mean to Jibran ( like Nazee in AAAI ) ! And I like how Imaan has a strong character she never gave into Maham even after her asking a tons of times and actually accepted her love for Faris in front of her n challenged her to tell everyone..

Also, thankfully Maham ko Saasuma ne suna diya.. I was happy when she asked her to stay away from their lives.

But the saasuma was super cool until wedding night.. she was so kind to Imaan n was scolding Jibran for 'scaring' her bhateeji.. but she started getting irritated after a few days only saying it's her nakhray while Iman was in hospital πŸ˜²πŸ˜† ! And after a week only she started that taveez thing to make her pregg soooner ! They showed the couple's reaction so reastically lol !

But Yo the MIL was so extra with all that dramebaazi ! Already I am against this taveez stuff.. but making her eat dum wala halwa even after her refusing.. and asking her to fast during her last months ?? Didn't let her meet her family n mom ! So cruel ! Finally it was a boy in her bump warna she would have aborted her child !

But in the precap for next week.. the saddest thing will happen.. the SON will die after delivery
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

The wedding epi was kinda lame with maham stopping her from going back into her room

Ikrrr ??? Lmaaao ! That was so offf ! But I liked the aftermath of all this.. when she returned back to their room and they talked a bit.. bechara Jibran .. itni mehnat se shadi ki aur raat ko dulhan room se bhag gai 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I like this show.. and guess I am the only one watching it here lol..
But it seriously highlights some realistic stuff and finally the reason behind this absurd title is going to be shown and which absolutely makes sense and I am so glad they are showing this issue!
Simz786 thumbnail
Im still watching, im not liking where faris is heading πŸ€”
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

^ ahad is a good actor and a pretty face tho πŸ˜†

like his acting in Sammi --was appropriate but no one thought anything of him, and even in the beginning of YKS...it was like mid YKS when people where like okay, this guy can act! and then post leap I was like damn. He cleans up well too πŸ˜†

I'm glad Badnaam is on your watch list and O rangreza too...the question is when will they move from watch list to currently watching list ?

Haha.. for me pretty is finding someone pretty since day 1.. when you see them you know they are beautiful. But there are some people you find okay-looking but as soon as you see them acting , you start loving them and hence finding them pretty cuz you like them as actors.

For me Ahad falls into that category. I remember when he was casted nobody was happy and the wholesome of of 1st thread of YKS is filled with bashing him for his looks.. and now it's the opposite.. why ? They liked him as Dr. Asfi and hence started admiring him as Ahad xD
Others for me would be Hassan Niazi, Imran Ashraf, Faysal Qureshi, Rabab Hashim etc..
Simz786 thumbnail
I dont like how the doctor keeps emphasing the reason for the children being ill is cousin marriage with the words "cousin marriage ka shikar. Like what the hell its not necessarily cousin marriage that causes a problem.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

I dont like how the doctor keeps emphasing the reason for the children being ill is cousin marriage with the words "cousin marriage ka shikar. Like what the hell its not necessarily cousin marriage that causes a problem.

came to say the exact same thing!
Its so annoying and from a medical/science standpoint; its annoying the hell out of me

I want to scream; aisa nahi hota! there's a longer explanation 🀣

Like if they wanted to pursue this avenue/ plot at least research toh karlo. Firstly; yes, after generations of cousin marriages its is possible for children to be born with genetic mutation due to overlapping genes; BUT it is still only 2-3% MORE than a normal marriage between two people who are not direct first cousins. Plus; its genetics; still variable; therefore, not every child you have in going to have a birth defect. It often happens that those couples do have kids but its highly unlikely.

And you can get medically tested and have your genome read; but I doubt this doctor who just harps about "cousin marriage ka sikar" has the type of credibility to have such tests conducted.

They are just mis-informing the general public and making them fear cousin marriages now πŸ€“