Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bookworm123

@ lovefk

I have seen Sajal in a couple of plays and she has almost always dressed simply but they managed to make her look glowing and selected nice colours. In fact I liked how she dressed in the first 10 episodes. In any case she is so gorgeous that she can look great wearing a gunny sack. She really is "pyaari" and when Asfi's mom says "kitni pyaari hai" and wants to bring her home, it sounds absolutely right!

i am sure Asfi will echo the sentiment shortly!

i initially did'nt like sajal that much didn't think she was pretty at all but she has a very cutesy vibe going on for her plus with time she grew on me!!!!!!! she has a very girl next door feel wish she'd play more roles her age and she usually ends up being paired with older actors which is such a shame with ahad she looks perfect.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

i initially did'nt like sajal that much didn't think she was pretty at all but she has a very cutesy vibe going on for her plus with time she grew on me!!!!!!! she has a very girl next door feel wish she'd play more roles her age and she usually ends up being paired with older actors which is such a shame with ahad she looks perfect.

You got that right. She looks like this really endearing girl next door and not a model. Which is why she is a great fit for such a role. They are both young and suit each other...

I cannot praise Ahad enough actually. I saw snippets of his interviews and in real life he is closer to the Asfi of the initial episodes and is actually still a kid. Yet he has so convincingly played this serious doctor in his late twenties. Such a nuanced performance. He stern at work but quietish and loving at home..he was the kid of the house in the first half and is now this man who is lording over the hospital and taking care of his mom..
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bookworm123 oh man tell me where did you find interviews there's barely any proper interviews apart from the morning shows where they come to promote the show but they're all pretty stupid and the hosts always ask such lame questions
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

@bookworm123 oh man tell me where did you find interviews there's barely any proper interviews apart from the morning shows where they come to promote the show but they're all pretty stupid and the hosts always ask such lame questions

The same. I am not from Pak so I am not clear on which shows they appear on. After loving his excellent turn as Dr. Asfandyar I YTed him and perhaps saw the same shows you are referring to. GIven his background he is articulate etc. but a kid really. In fact he is almost playing himself in the first half. Which is why his acting in the second half of the show is so impressive, especially considering the nuances he brings to the serious demeanor in different situations. Even his romantic sequences, glances etc. are different with Zobia (as a man now) versus with Fariyal in the initial episodes (as a boyish student)...

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
https://www.facebook.com/YakeenKaSafar/videos/1960025317604181/

new promo enjoy its just kind of mush and dreamy 😳
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was AMAZINGGG! Those stares and emotions! Haayeee! I love AsFiya I just love how Asfi sidelined Faryal throughout the episode 🀣 She's there trying to explain why she got divorced and he's like I seriously couldn't care less! Just shut up already πŸ˜† I love how awkward and uncomfortable Asfi's mother makes Faryal feel πŸ˜† That awkward silence at the breakfast table when everyone left and it was just Faryal and Asfi's mother there, those evils that she was giving to her 🀣 Ahh I love this woman!

I knew Faryal didn't have any self respect but seriously she's just so besharam! How can you just come back and try to play happy families, seriously if I did that I would die with shame, how can she face everyone and act like nothing has happened seriously Faryal thats low, even for you! I'm a little amazed at Gaiti, what really gets me is that I expected her to be the most upset at Faryal yet she's so nice to her, that laughing around with her seemed so random and fake. I just don't get it, like I know Gaiti is very sweet but it still doesn't fit with her character, even when she was concerned with how Daniyal she pointed it out to him. I don't expect Gaiti to full out tell Faryal that on her face but I atleast expected her to just be a little upset or off around her and then Faryal could apologised etc..

Anyway i'm glad Asfi refused to take Faryal around the hospital, best part though when Zobiya walked into the office and Asfi told Faryal to SHUT THE EFF up, so he could stare at and listen to his hone waali biwi Haaye Asfi <333 You are LOVE! What a slap on the face of Faryal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† EPIC! She's such a chipku like seriously why don't you just get the message he ain't interested in you, why are you acting so cheap?! 😳

Zobiya is so so jealous and so in love The highlight of the episode was that garden scene <333 Zobiya was burning when she saw Asfi walk in with Faryal, don't know why I have a feeling Asfi knew she was getting jealous and enjoying it πŸ˜† That GAZE Uff that gaze that Asfi has reserved for Zobiya kills me everytime ☺️ Its like he was trying to see whether or not it was affecting her and he got his answer when she walked away.. and our Dr chasing after her was a sight to see, he's so madly in love with her.

Precap is ❀️ I can't wait for next week! Its killing me <33
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

https://www.facebook.com/YakeenKaSafar/videos/1960025317604181/

new promo enjoy its just kind of mush and dreamy 😳

OMGOSHHH! ❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️
I've just had to watch this on mute because i'm at work but I'M DYINGGG!
Please someone give a written update before I pass out
Those scenes! Hand holding <333333
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Word Count: 0

..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! Thank you so much for the link! I just cannot wait for next week's episode now, seems like its going to be full of Asfiya! ❀️
bookworm123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

OMGOSHHH! ❀️
I've just had to watch this on mute because i'm at work but I'M DYINGGG!
Please someone give a written update before I pass out
Those scenes! Hand holding <333333

I decided to end work and devote my late evening to re watching some of their best scenes and then someone posted the new promo!!!

Wonderful! Just as I thought they had some kind of a heart to heart the same night (she is wearing the same outfit as the tea party).

This means we will get several episodes of them in love

The written update for you is - montage of scenes in which mainly Asfi is asking for her "saath" and talking about how he had forgotten to live. She is also saying something about having learned to live life in this place...