Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
^^ adding to it the male lead doesnt have to dumb for once and guess whats bothering the other side and address it specially if he is interested!
Edited by -RD- - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you BKD !! For appreciating.You are very kind 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ adding to it the male lead doesnt have to dumb for once and guess whats bothering the other side and address it specially if he is interested!

So true i must say. Our Dr. is plain-spoken(in a good way) enough to ask directly whatever the thing is.He just doesn't waste time.And i love how uninhibited he is becoming with Zubi.
bookworm123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've seen a lot of posts praising and dissecting every angle of yesterday's episode but there was one observation I had which I did not see anyone mention. Not sure if others felt this way too..

In this episode if I try to understand Asfi and Zubia's state of mind...

Till this point, Asfi was attracted to her, was charmed by her, tried to keep his distance, was not successful, realized she is truly special and finally found himself seeking her. However, he could not proceed too strongly given her reserved nature but with their mutual jealousy, conversation with Fariyal etc. gave in to the feeling. Per his nature once he decided, he took charge and asked her if she was upset by Fariyal's presence..once he got his answer, he was comfortable pursuing her and making his intentions clear,.

He had decided to share his feelings during the walk and was always looking for encouragement, an opening. Starting with - "shall we go for a walk" to "I was happiest with your presence in the party" and shortly after that the confusion with aap or tum (it was actually his way of asking for permission to become informal with her, indicating a closeness). When she did not discourage any of these overtures, he took a breath and started to talk about his feelings.."I had forgotten to laugh". Her response to this was actually not romantic but a frank admission that in this place she had finally found happiness. He registered her response and that there was a depth of feeling/emotion/background attached to it. They will surely follow through with this later..

He once again tried by coming clean on his feelings of jealousy as a way to talk about how he feels for her. She of course was shocked/amused at this and that led to them digressing to talk about Geiti-Haroon match. After they were done with that conversation, he made yet another attempt by saying that he and his family would need and welcome her by accepting and actually appreciating her involvement in his family's personal matters...it was a wonderful thing to say and one that shows how much he respects her intentions, judgement, nature and how serious he is about her...

She sobered down (was not coy) and asked him if they should return. He realized that she was not going to respond right away and agreed to do as she asked.

He will continue to pursue her in the next episode/s as he has not yet managed to actually ask her to marry him or indicate how serious he was (I think he was trying to work his way to that). It will be interesting to see how she responds given her background and emotional baggage. I actually liked seeing this girl looking to maintain her distance and space but powerless to resist because it shows how much and how hard she has fallen for him...after all this is not one sided!

Edited by bookworm123 - 6 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nikhilageet

dtrue true !! I am lost in ads of masalas and chicken and what not

You guys are hilarious 🤣
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

<font size="2">So true i must say. Our Dr. is plain-spoken(in a good way) enough to ask directly whatever the thing is.He just doesn't waste time.And i love how uninhibited he is becoming with Zubi.</font>

Totally agree with you , i like how he starts of awkward moves to casual n then turns deep with his words but all through speaks from the heart!
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

True, a very nice episode.Poor Asfi jealous of Dr. Haroon hehe
I felt bad for Farial but happy that she left.

I'm waiting for the reaction of Asfi after knowing that Zubi is the girl he rescued in Karachi..I hope he doesn't behave like a regular guy.

@bold Me too...
Personally i am not at all a fan of romance in Pakistani dramas instead i prefer soul to soul romance and/or intimity of emotions(just as Uzma and Haadi of Zara yaad kar).But for once i would absolutely love to see a hug b/w Asfi and Zubia.An impassioned hug that would console her deep fervent wounds and heal her scratched soul and his too.

Till now i have liked only one hug and that was in DAAM drama when lead guy hugged Sanam bloach at the end (forgot all the character names).That was amazingly well shot.And now i am hoping for a memorable one here.
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm123

Hello my friend. How are you? Glad to see you here appreciating this most wonderful show

Hiii.. I remember your username.. Is it from Kuch rang forum?
Thank you bookie.. 😃
Yes, a wonderful show.. Loving every characterizationand their journey.. And every nuances covered by all..
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And the Creations Begin...❤️

made by Sano88

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Made by Virina aka aftermath..

Small[with textures]